3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 23.09.19 11:40 am

A secret door in the hospital room with a dead guard(bug?) (Daymare: 1998)

When you come into this room and removed a bracelet from a dead guard(in this room are also stored in the inventory put something,to exchange items and to read the encrypted files ),back can not get out the secret door doesn't open,the F button doesn't work.All this is happening how you take the bracelet from the arm of the dead guard.Before that everything was working(when not taking the bracelet,tried to open the door using the button F it worked it opened).Anyone have this problem please,I want to know this is a bug or what did not.Hyde after all, not yet.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexanderfox 23.09.19

And dunno how to get out?!

s
saa0891 23.09.19

alexanderfox wrote:
inventory put something
It is necessary from the inventory in the box put what the crap,can't remember exactly (just put from the inventory in the box all Lichinki) and then start the script and the door will open.

a
alexanderfox 23.09.19

saa0891
found in the id-itema'x in the inventory need to be sure the syringe with hilly,in short id-item to be exchanged on the needle(third tab) and then start the monologue of the Niger and the door will open:)thanks man helped:)Well, a complicated game :)

R
ReD 2.1 23.09.19

Approach the door and press F, wait for the opens, I have so

a
alexanderfox 23.09.19

By the way, another feature appeared in the game.5 Chapter ending.Play for a Crow you have to run from the base to the helicopter pad. You go into the tunnel and you begin to pursue the mutated monster(the lion) and you open the door by pressing the 4 buttons and the monster wanders for you.after the third door he starts for you not to go and run,I just bombed while you are going through the 3 zombies to the Elevator and wait for it include while he will come, Monstrilla this runs up to you and half your head gone,and will last until the lift is unreal this is where the 3 minutes.3 minutes otjimaut you 20 times,it is enough to close the distance and half your head no.The difficulty level of Hard.And to escape from it is very difficult for you to run... this run around it is unreal.

a
alexanderfox 23.09.19

G
Guest 02.05.20

same bug on xbox game break glitch i’ve restarted and get past this