3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 26.02.20 11:52 pm

Any questions on the selection of components v57

Old topic here
189 Comments
Sort by:
m
medved2003 27.09.20

Darova earthlings! Can you still drive on such iron i5 8400 (2.8GHz), DDR-IV 16GB, RX 580 8Gb ? It seems about 2 or 3 years ago refreshed his half-strut 2008 build.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

medved2003
Hello. Everything is completely subjective. You can dig deeper, you can look at the examples of specific projects, and you can say simply - PC norms, niche middling (I believe), on such freely play. So many people, so many opinions. I'd change if I had one. But there is clearly close to the new RTX 3000 and say amd can please (if they have no predies). Your RAM is hardly as good as your mate. Fee. 8700k can be stuck (if you look for the price up to 20 yr and not scalped). But the fee and weak posture can somewhat overshadow, i.e. you can get better results. with 8700k stable frequency 4800 and core, more powerful than that of 8400 by 20%, a total of 65%. This is already a very good raise. And in the drain of 10% on the core, a total of 50%. If not, wait for the DDR5. In principle, the old is not always profitable or advisable to invest.
My opinion is that now the processor 6/12 or 8/8 is the same. And the video card is straight to the standards of the level 2060 / 1080. To the i5 8400 should take a good RAM and chipset, so that it pleases to this day. The example of the junior 10400F, which swung 3600 risen in games, with a RAM frequency of 3800 and a chipset. RX 580 (or 1060) thing is experienced, it's at least a good old 980. There are a lot of years, and personally I lacked up to 60 frames in some ultra games.
If it's not lit and quite happy, I believe that with a similar PC it is quite possible to sit up to DDR5. And the graphics card at any time can be changed, this direction is always correct, it is not to you socket, percent and RAM to change. At 1151v2 expensive proces, and if you have with it and H chipset, yes ooz at 2133 / 2400 / 2666 then it is sad. You have all the emphasis in the graphics card, with some exceptions - games of yubic, for which well, it is hardly necessary to change the processor. And so, of course, the chipset and 8700k with the DDR4 3600 C16 would look good, and to add RTX 2060, which on the used with a guarantee, can be left boldly (of course 2070/2080 is even better, who would argue, I say). It's a solid middle, a middling tower, now for FullHD. I was quite pleased with this build, until I parted with the 390 for technical reasons.
Specifically, the CPU: "A constant CPU load in the range of 80 to 90% may indicate the need to update the CPU." This is just a quote from the article. As you can see, if you don't have that kind of problem, you can leave it.
Specifically, the graphics card: The power of the graphics card is always a sought-after resource, as the games put up more and more demands, and they differ. There is also a option - resolution modifier or DSR resolution or frame time (or FPS). If you save in the assembly, it's not on the graphics card. Better on a weaker processor and a more powerful graphics card. But the more powerful graphics card has a point to the processor (frame time or maximum FPS), and the CPU works with the game engine and is the first to identify the FPS, and when downloading over 80% will start causing problems. With 100% of the CPU download, it will be too late.
As we've personally identified here, game kernels are better than streams. All of these SMT or HT are designed for server props, in order to unload the kernel.

m
medved2003 27.09.20

In principle, I do not chase the highest league, not the age already. The middling niche suits me!) based on this I understand that while you can not do infusions. Of course, always and in all want to play on the maximum, but if you need to invest 150 degrees of touching, you can and break. By the way to the question of money the same RTX 3000 is definitely past because of its horse price tag. The last 10 years have benefited from reds of different generations and are pleased with both the elephant and the performance and price.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

medved2003
Then wait for the amd and change, the video card. And the processor, SECONDARY, can be for 17 already now, engineer with ali to take for 17 thousand 8700k (an increase of 50% is quite good). And it's more than enough to sit for years to come, with your demands. At amd proces, I understand, 4000 is a prome with built-in graphics. And the zen 3 will be just 5000 already on the DDR5. The intel has another generation of 14nm on the 1200 chipset. Further, I can't remember, the new 1700 chipset seems to be again. The prots are far away.
These are all replacements that can be made if desired and less spending.

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 27.09.20

A little adjusted the assembly - again I want to know the opinion of the forum-for and against
Amd doesn't just have to advise - not mine it's

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

SHARIKOV POLYGRAPH
Add to the RAM 3000 C15 3200 C16, as I threw you above. These chips with a frequency of 2666 oak, there D-die. Take a micro e-die. From BP, if you can't go to gold, it's better to revise:
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/c6da24e39d423332/blok-pitania-coolermaster-mwe-bronze-700w-v2-mpe-7001-acaab/ or near-power bronze
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/0411c318f3a51b80/blok-pitania-chieftec-proton-bdf-850c-bdf-850c/ or https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/0411c317f3a51b80/blok-pitania-chieftec-proton-bdf-650c-bdf-650c/
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/8e07c776aeb23332/blok-pitania-chieftec-polaris-pps-650fc-pps-650fc/

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 27.09.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
This will suit ?https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/9f5475b2758a3332/operativnaa-pamat-crucial-ballistix-rgb-black-bl2k8g32c16u4bl-16-gb/opinion/ Want in the future a small dispersal without bigotry special.If there is someone similar assembly unsubssolly

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

SHARIKOV POLYGRAPH
Yes, the U4 septing. There's micron e dai. It's going to be a good break.

X
X_ray_83 27.09.20

SHARIKOV POLYGRAPH
It's an assembly for the school no more.
Instead of idiotic SSD take:
I7-10700 without "K"
and the asUS PRIME mother with adequate bios, etc.
Everything else you can leave SSD is the kind of thing that quickly becomes obsolete especially with PCI Ex 4.0 which Intel does not have.

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 27.09.20

STIGman
Quite

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 27.09.20

Go__Home/Bury 3600

W
WarlokIII 27.09.20

Oh, so flew with the upgrade. I'm sitting on FX 6300 8GB DDR3 (4/2) Mama Asus on g760
Wanted as an average baker hawthorn upgrade on b450 r53600 and 16GB ddr4 memory.
My father worked at the construction site and received the first payments for the first object. I immediately ordered a memory for Ali.
So it flew. No, the RAM came, it's all right, my friend checked - everything's fine.
But as soon as I ordered the RAM, my father went to the hospital and for a month lies, bought a phone and decided to wash (blue smack, but I will not give up).
This one. So, cry

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

Not long before Cyberpunk. Although I already play very little, but a few games that will come out are of interest to me. So I want to update the computer. The system is in the profile. At the moment, for heavy games with their requirements my furnace, this is a budget option. Therefore, I think with what components to update to begin. I don't know much about iron. I want good advice.

P
Pvelocity1 27.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
And what components you have now. What capital?

M

Pvelocity1
The system is in the profile.

A
ArktFaint 27.09.20

Maj0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
The system is in the profile.
I wonder how 4 dies of patricks drove 4000 cl17 on z370 sli.
And so more like trolling, 8700k will be enough for another year 2-3 with the head, especially for games, from 2080ti similarly, if of course there is no question of playing in a big resolution, with this attitude you can collect nwlink of 2h 3090, although a lot where does not work, gygos.

M

ArktFaint

Spoiler

A
ArktFaint 27.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
The aida has a cache and memory test for this, if anything.
But not a bad result for a cheap mommy with a daisy cheyn topology.
On what voltage kst 5 hz on stone?, if it is a successful instance with a good KP, taking this frequency even if not passing some tests, especially to change the platform itself does not make sense, 6 cores now enough for all games and future innovations.

M

ArktFaint
ArktFaint wrote:
What voltage is 5 hz on the stone?
Now I want to do a test for the new Sam. If I change something from the comp, then sell everything and in the future buy certainly not a computer and associated with it)

M

ArktFaint
What's your computer? Any videos?