3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 04.09.19 03:38 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Successful games, in which nobody believed

Hello!

Today we begin the preparation of a new ranking of the TOP 10, and the theme was "a Successful game, in which no one believed".
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC games that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of a particular game is in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).

From the offered games, we will select the top 10 proposals will start the vote. Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
93 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uebato 04.09.19

Digger Online

B
BarackKamacho 04.09.19

Spoilerthe Witcher 3:Wild hunt
Witcher 2:Assasins of kings
The Witcher
But seriously,let it be for example
1.Cuphead
2.Dying light
3 Watch dogs 2 for example,although he was badly sold,but the game rules
Just hard to come up with something similar at the top because you need to know about the game before its release,and it is very difficult, for few people it keeps in mind, unnecessary similar information

M
Molnenosec 04.09.19

Overwatch
Prey (2017)
Total War: Arena

Z
Z126 04.09.19

Watch dogs 2
Prey (2017)
Overwatch
Polarities the Witcher and Stalker win again?
Spoilerd.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 04.09.19

1. Half-Life
2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
3. Batman: Arkham Asylum

If I remember correctly, then these games especially did not believe, but as we all know, in vain.

P
Phoeni-XXX 04.09.19

This is of course great, new top and everything, but where can I see the results of these tops? for example this
http://forums.playground.ru/main/top_10_tvoj_vybor_igry_s_samoj_zavorazhivayuschej_vselennoj-942999/

e
emer2 04.09.19

War Thunder

Z
Z126 04.09.19

Phoeni XXX
Here http://www.playground.ru/articles/top_10_tvoj_vybor_samye_zavorazhivayuschie_vselennye_v_igrah-54945/#comment-16781387

e
emer2 04.09.19

Phoeni XXX
http://www.playground.ru/articles/top_10_tvoj_vybor_samye_zavorazhivayuschie_vselennye_v_igrah-54945/

d
djjack 04.09.19

I think that will be the most empty and uninteresting TOP, because man is created so that on the contrary expects the best is always in the background Haimovich news of a project, as it was with the same Aliens CM or latest Gothic. It is much easier to collect the TOP games that everyone believed, but they failed.

However, if I was a TOP, speaking for himself and not for all, then I'd put a place like this:
1) goldenland 2: Cold heaven. I, and many friends, would never believe that of the wretched in all aspects Goldenland 2 can be a good addon! It is a pity that Burut later hired other writers and Goldenland 3 we never saw;
2) Everything written above, IMHO, is true for Fallout New Vegas. Who would have thought that after the very average, to put it mildly, Fallout 3 will be released this coolest role-playing, the atmosphere wagering approached the first two Pollam. Again, all you need to do is change the writers at Obsidian. It is sad that in Fallout 4, they again have decided to write a story;
3) And again: after the empty, linear and short Shadowrun Returns, I could not expect what would later be called Shadowrun Dragonfall is the best RPG of the year 2014, long feared to buy, and did not believe that the same can not be rehabilitated. It turned out, in vain, and it was good. Here are just following their Hong Kong was unable to grow on me already.

PS For the main target audience of the portal I want to note that all the above is my personal opinion, which I tried to justify. This is not a universally recognized fact, therefore moderate your ardor rectal hurling cons for fall 4.

P
Phoeni-XXX 04.09.19

Z126
emer2
And thank you.
Heh, just remembered, but him and hung up..

S
Salvador Gunzerker 04.09.19

1) PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds;
2) Overwatch;
3) World of Tanks.

S
SpartanSoap 04.09.19

Prey (2017)
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Far Cry 3

2NETS 04.09.19

Saint's Row
Far Cry

M
Maksim Maishev 04.09.19

resident evil 7
sleeping dogs
the Witcher 1

K
Kayse_Nour 04.09.19

1) Mass Effect, even themselves developed didn't believe in him, and was created as an experiment
2) Super Mario Bros. The fact that it was produced at the start of the NES, a console nobody believed, and therefore games too
3) Risen, after a disastrous Gothic 3 many did not believe that Piranha Bytes will be able to shoot again

K
KiLL eR 04.09.19

Well, if you judge a game by ratio of success/expectations, then let him be:
Watch Dogs 2
Dota 2
OutLast may be another.
Actually, I think such games should not be enough. Not infrequently, what seems to us strange at first, and from which we expected a little something (it's not about No Mans Sky, of course), has a wow effect. But that's just hard to remember - probably, if the project becomes really successful, we already do not care how he was treated before))

f
frostsong 04.09.19

the heartstone. Remember how everyone was waiting for from Blizzard announcement of Titan or something major...And they have announced a card game and everyone got upset. And as it turned out the game was released a benchmark for the CCG for the masses.

p
player12345game 04.09.19

Uh.... maybe TES:Arena, gazebo thought I would create a simulation of the Gladiator and arena, then Daggerfall ... SKYRIM!

u
ushakow 04.09.19

Far Cry 3
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Really game worthy happened, although after the previous parts from them no one expected