3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oweal 23.09.19 11:41 am

Screenshots of your characters! v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I guess 400 cents posts in the previous topic itself is quite sufficient, considering that most of laid out right there in all his volumes, without spoilers. I would not say that it is good, and therefore dared to allow yourself to create a new topic.

So our full development of people have managed to make all smooth and clean, I will hold the wildest of unrealistic and excessively complex html tutorial.

Click on the green arrow at the top of the message (where else bukaffki B I and U), and magically select the desired file with a full face (and not just a cool armor) of our favorite character and click the download and then admire the strange text in triangular brackets and other terrible things.
Yeah, and now it is our difficult job of a programmer:
in front of our picture (scary text with parentheses) to insert < hide> (no space after the first brackets) at the end insert < /hide> (no space after first bracket).
Here it is: pix.PlayGround.ru

Should get something like this:
Spoiler

Finally, I will say, it WOULD be BETTER if you laid out is the CHARACTER and not how cool he looks in the armor, i.e. that person was. No, well, if you really want, you can be whatever you like, who am I to someone point. I just remind you (if someone suddenly he had not thought of) that you can put multiple screenshots in a helmet and without it. And by the way, don't be lazy (like me) to use the in-game console to make a beautiful screenshot.
tfc - free camera snaps.
tfc 1 - free camera cut in with an immediate pause.
mt - disables the entire interface (not afraid of the console disappeared, she returns to the re-introduction of the team).
csb - clears the screen from the blood.

Guys, try this topic does not flood, there is a Tavern (Wild Rider)
^
| the moderator said, so that all obey, to obey and to bow at his feet!
136 Comments
Sort by:
t
tima21 23.09.19

Bagrati
Trish from the Witcher like

Z
Zertal X 23.09.19

Here it is, sealed after pumping the comp:3
Here's a beginning...
Spoiler

Remind you of anyone?
Another question not on a subject - at me Vilkas constantly agreda, get out in the yard, and he stands there and yells, Kill!. I don't know what it is, but to the end it is impossible to kill, and did not come off. Probably 30 times in the knockout and magic, two-handed and one-handed, and even fists were sent... Nothing. Who will help?

E
Easy-E 23.09.19

Spoiler

Here is my Persian, Nord LVL 7, Archer.

Z
Zertal X 23.09.19

Oweal
Less aggression, my friend.
Not posted him without his mask, because he's old, more pictures are not present, and his face is ugly.
And about problems, I have already decided and googled the problem happens when you use magic, shouts, or enchanted weapons in the first training fight with Vilkas, and he won't leave and hangs on, like gum to your Shoe.
(Well, and for nonpayment of debts too:3)
And Persian I created anew, not ugly. 16 LVL, after all:3

C
CordeZZ 23.09.19

just started playing, do not judge strictly

S
Scorit 23.09.19

Spoiler
Spoiler

D
Dark Kahn 23.09.19

Somehow so. And the Earl is naked. xD

Spoiler

N
NIKOLAS M 23.09.19

Dark Kahn
What are you doing? Of balgruf robbed?! XD And where only Airily looks?!XD

M
Marvelosi 23.09.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

J
JOKERIVAN 23.09.19

And I look orsimer here have no respect......
Shpalernaja on a new for Orc, to playing +200 hours for the Nord, but reinstalled Windows, and sohranki zabekapit forgot the screenshot though, which has turned the ugly, XS as some here manage to shoot beautifully

Spoiler

M
Marvelosi 23.09.19

Spoiler

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 23.09.19

My brutal Orc Berserker by the name Pain.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

O
OLEG_XDD 23.09.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

G
Gaytama 23.09.19

Hurt some mods saves with my old Persian elf had to start the game over again with the new GG. That's the way the screen

Spoiler

O
Oweal 23.09.19

Gaytama
and regulations you plastic the same play?

E
Einfall 23.09.19

Spoiler

G
Gaytama 23.09.19

Oweal
Certainly the defender of pseudo Lora Skyrim come from? For me as a plastic mods, as you call it, saves the game from default faces of freaks like these.

Spoiler

G
Gaytama 23.09.19

Oweal
Sorry what? Why do I owe you something to prove and explained? And what arrogance to say fall in the eyes, you are the navel of the earth, your opinion is that by default, the main thing that I have in front of you pretend to be? I'm not going to bring why one sort of shit top of the other. Everyone will still oshanetsa at the. And if you want to arrange srach better come with someone to talk to about politics.

G
Gaytama 23.09.19

Oweal
Let's look ROZEREM everything in order.
First, got the first just you first started this constructive dialogue and began to prove that my character is not a cake, but instead teksturkami plastic.
Second, if you read carefully you would have noticed that I wrote this I'm not going to bring why one sort of shit top of the other. Everyone will still oshanetsa at the. end quote. But no you prodolzhaesh require argumentation and multi-volume texts like yours.
If you wish the arguments and facts go to other threads and ask them there, and this is where we post screenshots of Domakinov and appreciate them that's all.

A
AngryLord 23.09.19

Oweal
But once you've allowed yourself to openly Express their subjective value judgment about something, whether it is good to be able to give any adequate arguments in support of his opinion.

You said that this is his subjective opinion. Why the hell would you require from the subjective opinions of any arguments? People just like this argument that does not require any other explanation. Everyone has his own Skyrim, and if it Scarem don't like you, it is not a reason to bother other people with ridiculous criticism. Do you have your Skyrim without the plastic)), you can do anything you want