3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann1998 27.02.20 12:35 am

Impressions of the game (Expeditions: Viking)

The game was released, describe your experience)
He ran about a bit, I found it to be very similar to last game of the series.
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Dryhin 27.02.20

Also already played for a while. Happy. In fact, the dialogues still liked it.

K
Kvakensky 27.02.20

I am now wondering on the difficulty level - insane, the developers played? Kill with 2 strikes, the enemies of Crete through time, they have more buffs and even numerically they have the same advantage. Or a hell in the first village going?

R
Razsta007 27.02.20

Game entertaining.Translation of crooked though,but not particularly fucked up, everything seems clear,3 times start))

p
papanduro 27.02.20

It is unclear how the resources for the construction produce. It is unclear how the quest in the woods to perform if there is no point. How much material for crafting to take, if you fall a few weapons from enemies and scrap no. Further, Chito-lethal combination of stun + the man's dagger... why then other weapons...

x
xoen 27.02.20

Reminiscent of Expeditions - Conquistador, but it is interesting, in my view.

V
ValeryBully 27.02.20

game current cheats Thu until no))

B
Blaster Dark 27.02.20

Materials can be purchased in Ribe! And better hack!
At the construction to go around every nook and cranny, Torvin will tells what kind of tree is discovered, All 6 trees are on location + job uncle hero

c
cdman90 27.02.20

Is it possible to increase the main stats?

0v3rfl0w 27.02.20

Who liked the game come faster, the game has timelimit, before you start the game you will write time is up, your journey is over... greetings from the developers of the funny people...

G
GG4 27.02.20

Kvakensky
Straighten your claws, everything is passable. I only included the immortality not to reboot several times and everything is fine.

B
Blaster Dark 27.02.20

The town of Ribe: if you go first, run into murderers, then to the brow that brought them, paying for information and to approach Skakke - he will say On Hrotheru it does not. If she wanted to kill you, you'd be dead.
What this means I do not understand... But there is the idea that she is dissatisfied with the service on the Cheekbone, but she somehow imposed this thing!

V
Verzor 27.02.20

In my opinion, norm, I liked it. The dialogues fit (though with errors, but whatever).
Of the shortcomings - bugs (sometimes the course is not passed) and timelimit, which, fortunately, right from the console.

r
raspisnoy1 27.02.20

Versor
time was not prompt for that type Geirmund (Geirmundr) Barefoot-shamanic I have on the island drives that carpenter should expel the turbid polupoker? or let marking?

S
Solidar 27.02.20

An unexpected pleasant surprise. Since Tyranny starved for an RPG-like.

S
StrangerSE 27.02.20

Explain it is normal that the game slows down and the screen jerks move? (Just Mass Effect Andromeda without brakes passed, and then such a setup). Play this hard and sore eyes. Even in Fallout 1/2 or Arcanum (20 years ago), the screen evenly and smoothly went, and then what?

V
Verzor 27.02.20

raspisnoy1
I do not know. I kicked him out, and more he never surfaced.

r
raspisnoy1 27.02.20

StrangerSE
here to help you not than(individual proble of your iron)-can advise on or to disable VSync

S
Solonix 27.02.20

I will share a bit of my impressions. Went just - sailed to England and first looted the village. Yet like everything. In General, the game is in my opinion better than the Conquistadors (which I do not osili pass). But only after looting the first village there was a strange sense that something that is not so. As it turned out in my unit for the description of the character (in the beginning of the game I did not pay attention to it) almost all the polls greedy but loving, fair and generous the Vikings man. Well if storyline characters they should have in nature, but created by the mercenaries - interested in the nature of their randomly generated or based on characteristics. Afraid like a squad on morality not subsided if go the way of the looting of everything. Oh and in the plunder of the village where I killed them all there are red boxes that cannot be searched because stealing is bad. Generally theft system strange well, notice that I'm stealing but so what. Why I do not care if I can't take things especially if it looted the village.
PS And the incentive of the developers wrote that in patch 1.0.3 would allow the config file to remove the timer.

f
fuckthis868 27.02.20

The game was very surprised. From the side it looks pretty bad. Some dumb gameplay mechanics; lots of perks that do not want to understand; ugly interface; factor of indie development, quality scenario and hope is too naive. Plus of the last of these games I absolutely did not like Tyranny, and I feared that there will be the same: they say this game is about choice"scarlet disgraced enema or shit at best.

What was my surprise, I realized that this is a very serious Roleplay with a capital... At the moment is not completely passed, but I already see a considerable variety of passing under the different roles within the setting. Happy flourish. Appropriate and understandable conflict. The natural struggle for power. No washed-elected, dragons, ancient swords, titans and other divine interventions.
Belocca even happy sometimes. Not crazy about the mechanics of the game its freezed about d'n'dsname concepts. But the lack of understanding that swing, so as not to screw up the passage, still present. I have 7 of the judgment the hero - I have no idea whether this will be enough to test the skill of persuasion in the entire game. This school, the modern game from this leaves, I believe, have to get rid of and not hanging dead weight just because previously, so it was everywhere. Liked borrowed from the Pillars of Eternity the items that pile up, was finalized! System camp live happy! Working non-standard mechanics. And speaking of custom characters, generally I was shocked. Though they have no background, quests and all that, but they're still pretty perky behave and not create the feeling of an empty dummy.

Bad - I was terribly annoyed by the lack of formations and some elements of the interface. I have a GG Archer. His stamina is just unity, and he dies in two kicks. It wouldn't be a problem if he was standing in the last row of the system, but in the game there, and he always nags ahead of the squad and regularly receives the head if the first move from the enemy. Also annoyed by the lack of a mini map and panel skills in peacetime. Also felt the dampness of the game and not only technical. Most of the skills - nafik not needed. Luca uses only the first two skills and the rest can be discarded. But here it would be anyway, it's not a fatal problem. Technically the game is very lag. On my system the Witcher gives a third more shots than the Vikings are in certain locations...

R
Rolento 27.02.20

Compared to the previous game, the probability of hits shows the correct number and it can not but rejoice. Unfortunately, the game is quite easy and only a couple of times managed to surprise a daunting battle. Otherwise, in the case of the right pumping fights can be passed without straining. Consumables, potions, traps can not be used they are not needed. There is, as already said, the crashes and problems with the interface but nothing critical. Game strong middling with flaws, which I will soon fix patches. The economy is pretty simple - swing herbalists and markets, spamming potions for combat need a couple toporikov with shields and three archers. Ship it is advisable to do as fast as possible.