3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.02.20 12:36 am

Endless paths of Od Nuada (Pillars of Eternity)

How to open first door? That on the first level paths near the main staircase, at first thought appears, when you enter into the possession of the fortress, but no. It's even more than the door, the wall, beyond which begins the stairs to the lower levels.Nothing objects to interact no only stove on the other side of the door is illuminated, directing the cursor on it nothing happens. How and when should open this first door?
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeRHiLaDZe 27.02.20

Upgrade your mechanic or look for a scroll to increase skill.
On the screen in the token lighter door than the one where your the Persians now.

S
SeRHiLaDZe 27.02.20

Wrong! I'm sorry! Below the marker, the door opens without a key! There you can find the key to the bottom door(where the Persians are)

V
Vladimir Yaroshenko 27.02.20

and where there is a key hidden?

S
SeRHiLaDZe 27.02.20

In the room with the spikes hanging cells(highlighted in the interaction), in one of them.

V
Vladimir Yaroshenko 27.02.20

how's spikes to go?

V
Volodya Gorshkof 27.02.20

take Yes, go, take the hardy

D
Denis Radishevskiy 27.02.20

the boys went current-current in the infinite way, slightly deepened and it's time for supplies to go back. But I don't see how to get out! in the path of these fell in the bloody pool, and forward all , tryndyuley off! and che to do? re-start the game? there are cheat are there?

S
SeRHiLaDZe 27.02.20

At that level, where it flopped, has direct access to the surface. Not Drake!

D
Denis Radishevskiy 27.02.20

SeRHiLaDZe
thank you , bro. I'll try... there is 2 health just boys... sales and do not know master Lee

C
CowboyFromHell2012 27.02.20

Tell me what to do, went deep on level 13 of ways, and there is no firewood, can't go back 3 when you died, the other three in the battle a little, suggest what to do to work

J
Johnny_Dikiy 27.02.20

Guys on level 9 of infinite paths has faced a problem: does not see the switch from the door opposite. How to open another can? Perception 20.

J
Johnny_Dikiy 27.02.20

Flow4Master
To lock strong Blanton that the pass is guarded.

S
Sheff322 27.02.20

Johnny_Dikiy
and where does the perception if this mechanism 0060602)))?05406

F
Flow4Master 27.02.20

Johnny_Dikiy
The game really is long gone, but still SPS

J
Johnny_Dikiy 27.02.20

Sheff322
So how can I be? the mechanics of the swing?
Sorry if you couldn't gather this sword..

S
Sheff322 27.02.20

Johnny_Dikiy
useless sword, like any other unique weapons. Take ordinary weapons and improve and be better than you get in the game. Go sleep in the tavern and get +1-3 mechanics.

J
Johnny_Dikiy 27.02.20

Sheff322
Well in that case I see no reason to run here and there. But thanks anyway.

a
alexzet3 27.02.20

Vladislav Suldin
thank you!!!!!!!!!

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

Recall how the door to open.

Spoiler

V
Ventanta 28.06.21

Andreyka_05
needed to absorb the spirit of Merwald. That schizoid who remembered his two lives, a marauder and a soldier