3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fi_xXx 27.02.20 12:37 am

On account bans (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Generally more than 2 months not played gta-online.Wanted to stop but saw that all they write about without a cause Banach.But since much time has passed. Anyone else get banned today ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 27.02.20

Play quietly and not banned. Ban those who violate the rules, and then buying new copies of games

P
Pakc666 27.02.20

Fi_xXx
Now the wave of bans has passed, those who are banned by mistake mostly unban compensation in the top 500K. The error that led to bans, like, eliminated.
Naive fools don't listen, they can not prove anything, unless you see you are not allowed access to the GTA, do not stop with the frothing at the mouth to prove that to ban only cheaters and if you shabanali, so you cheat and don't confess.

F
Fi_xXx 27.02.20

Thank you

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

Pakc666
So you yourself said that those who are banned, it was a mistake in the system they were UN-banned and compensated for the defect. The rest of the time when there are waves of bans, chiteki catch ban and say that not citelli, except that they had none, not prove, because contacting support is pointless and unbanning only be when the mass lock. And indeed, the system of bans, I think can work not only for cheats, but just for a certain number of complaints, the practice in most online games, catch a bunch of reports and get a punishment even if not guilty.

_
_______________________ 27.02.20

Pakc666
Now it is not banyat.
BUT previously some unban, and then banned again

K
Karnefis 27.02.20

It's been a month since I was banned for nothing by the way, today returned to access online. When I entered the game and found out that I have removed my pers with all their honest labour, violent bomberos, and hard earning х2RP and х2GTA$!!!
I'm perplexed! (bombs in your opinion)
Is there any chance to bring back all what I reached before, or will new zadrotit?
(no donation and cheats, by the way.)
I have a suspicion that the ban I gave just for the fact that I'm not Donati

A
Arti__ 27.02.20

And if you fill up the cheaters and take his loot, I was banned?