3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shepard90 27.02.20 12:39 am

Command & Conquer 5 to Be or not to be? (Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

Command & Conquer 5 to Be or not to be? and about what it will be, I have suggested that the player is now in the form of Kane, but the game is without the Kane.
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

Ed-Jay
So not so much the profit was times the road was almost stopped. Sadly that about Dune forgotten.

D
DDannilla 27.02.20

Yes, the plot may be because Kane is alive and she went to the aliens
Yes, and the name translates as sunset Tiberium likely it bluntly, the aliens will

W
WinsVend 27.02.20

Anyway, Eesnimi said that the Saga of Tiberius they continue not to be. Sadly

X
XerusSpek 27.02.20

By far the part 5 will be no new generals in a series of Tiberius!!!Nekak Kane nebudet already!if he gets back to the series rastyanetsya 2-3 pieces escho!!!!!

About the screenshots tut is a good idea because they came to earth in a small squad-style EXPLORATION and harvesting!!!they do not know what is the resistance of humans, and lost!!!!and so would be interested if they came with new force to earth to enslave earthlings but not in order to harvest because it is already present in the land of Tiberius!!but if they come back to earth then GDI and NOD'd be no chance to stand against Scrin!!!4 billion people vs XS Lope billion screens in space!Kane was linked with the screen and this is evident from Tacitus+Tiberius!!!!he Lope years on the earth lives more than 150+ years!!!!!!!!and he lived at this time on earth and knew that coming to the screens and he was waiting to go back home!!here and used the GCD for their own purposes!BRAINWASHING people in the gcd!neodin because normal people will not fight for something that kills them in close range!!!here is the fanaticism of the whole NODE!

People for the Kane family became like a 2nd home! house 2 hddd!!!in short, he can stop the attack of the Scrin to earth if th After all, he is not indifferent to people's lives!And if people are using 100-300 years is certainly will have to fly in space on other planets to live can and will remember Kane and the Scrin!and be the type of Union between People and Screens!!well, if there is an invasion of the Scrin to earth, Russia will be no chance to survive!The history on the earth in Tiberium, and Kane was all over!People (GSB) will continue to exist as before with coruption tererai wars but not Tiberius!NOD already nebudet war with GSB naizadeve!they just give up and all!Kane will live and can then proceed to fight in other planets of the system!But tower the screenshots punitorily!so Kane can return or one thread escho!Kane just said that GSB was punitorily the tower and protected it pozhizneno that's all!you never know the threat is it will warn you......The end!

221215CC 27.02.20

I would like to heating it up because in the third part of the main screen said that they will overrun the earth fleet this strange koncovka should be part 5 of otak screenshots but at least it the team broke up, maybe Ubisoft will make part 5

221215CC 27.02.20

SvatSvatovih RUS
it seems maybe this is part 5

S
Stiksys 27.02.20

To be continued probably not soon, not soon,when half-life 3 will be released then there will be c&q 5

K
Karia Messer 27.02.20

Unfortunately, real-time access to the Demo version does not. But apparently the game will be available for Free 2 Play. Instead of the traditional shopping game for cash, introduce old-fashioned "donut". My conclusion: the release will be held before the end of 2014 R12; the beginning of 2015.
http://gamesbrowse.ru/data-vyxoda-command-conquer-5/

A
Artem Woxilow 27.02.20

Everyone who did not like 4 let me just say that I planned the game not for the fans and for the co-op and multiplayer.

A
Artem Woxilow 27.02.20

Solerno and about 5 will say that soon it will be stimovsky also based on network maybe 60% vney will be something from DotA. Well, about Kane, I will say that perhaps he will be as quite possibly come back with an army of aliens and take over the earth, or warn, or come alone and be like Kane and his friends screenshots and GCR against other screenshots plot is a chance that EA before dodumalsya is 25%.

D
Dragons528 27.02.20

I think that 5-th part will be who played the company for the Scrin in C&C teberium wars 3 kontsovke the screens gowar that they will prepare a new invasion fleet

K
Kaylet 27.02.20

damn, here from the name itself it is clear that the continuation of the Tiberium story will not... tiberian twilight - Tiberium twilight/sunset Tiberius...