3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soapp 27.02.20 12:40 am

The game consumes a lot of RAM (Battlefield 1)

Just after a few rounds the game eats up almost all of the RAM,the problems start with the release,the game starts to lag,and so on.Does anyone have the same problem it fixes?
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soapp 27.02.20

Brunobanani
The same thing,I hope this crap will fix it

v
vitalik76 27.02.20

That game eats memory is fine. The same 4 battles so far long been released, how many patches were, but after 8 hours of continuous play all the same start lag, which can be solved only by rejoining the game (especially if in parallel with the game the TeamSpeak is running).

B
Brunobanani 27.02.20

And increase the paging file will give anything? Can anyone tried it? Never dabbled with it)

A
Andrey Baulin 27.02.20

Brunobanani
Help. The more you swap, the longer it will fly. I now put 10 GB and a couple of hours quiet game. Really beginning to slow down the game much, but no crashes.

M
MikuHadsune 27.02.20

Since when 8GB of RAM is a lot?! Wake up. In 2016 has all the normal people put 16GB or more.

W
Wheeljack01 27.02.20

The problem is not that the game consumes a lot of operatives, and that in fact this should not be. BF4 on high in 2 times eating less RAM than BF1 average. For grafiniu about the same. I remember the situation with the beta COD BO3, where the chart with 2011 and small maps, the game ate 6GB of RAM. Hopefully the release will fix it.

E
EKCTPACEHC 27.02.20

MikuHadsune
I'm not normal, I have 12gb)))) and suco everything eats them.

B
Brunobanani 27.02.20

Mem Reduct helped. Previously, after hours of playing the battles has eaten almost all 8 GB of operatives, and with it everything is fine. Played a couple of hours, only freezes at the time of the cleansing operatives prog, and everything was fine. The paging file gave nothing.

A
Aleksandr Folomeev 27.02.20

today set a new vidyuhi fps started jumping от80 to 10,no one knows what's going on???

R
Rataii 27.02.20

Alexander Folomeev
Similar situation...I thought it was due to the fact that the battles(for me at least) loads percents on 100% and begin drawdown....although battelfront was an average of 70 fps on the game without a problem:(

R
Roman Dolinin 27.02.20

most likely you 2gb video card and the game consumes about 3gb of this implies that the graphics card throws in the RAM data to which it is rarely
drawn during the game, then you play a normal fps and then crunch and fps 20-25 shots dramatically this vidyuhi given query in the RAM about missing information and not operational in time to deliver. Like the decision buying a minimum of 3gb cards is if you play on servers, 32 player. 48-64 player will require a computer powerful CPU and graphics card at least gtx 960 4gb at 1080p. all tests on the Internet that draw, it's all bullshit... because they are on empty servers, or virtually no load.. for example I have a gtx 950 phenom x6 on an empty server issues 65-80 on 1080p on high you go to 64 players and I understand that the comp g..sad but. 35-55 fps. на1080р with the drawdown of below 45 fps is not playable. light brakes are annoying..waiting for the full version of the game maybe the developers will come up with something....

A
Amid084 27.02.20

reksar9999
There is only one tip: add the RAM. Not only for this game but other that it was comfortable to play. You know what the games are demanding.

V
Vortex58 15.10.20

I have a problem WITH THE GAT5 RAGE MP taking 2 giga of operatives and now all 8 tell me how to fix I kind of did nothing like that.