3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bola1695 27.02.20 01:41 am

Discuss the story (God of War (2018))

In part 3 of all the gods Kratos killed.What will be in 4 parts?What do you think?
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shock Burst 27.02.20

I think in the next part of the game will have about Atreus. No wonder that in the end, we see a pattern where Kratos is, and Atrey sitting next to you keeps it.

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

Well, in the end when the son and dad watching the wall and Atrey leaving Kratos standing next to a wall on which the wind blew and gabelen inflated and we'll see what Athreos sitting around the dying Kratos. As I wrote somewhere . Most likely in the 2nd part of the final boss will be Thor, but Kratos will die, and in the 3rd Athreos, he's Loki will be against Odin.

S
SanSanZ 27.02.20

-zotik-
I think so too. Especially if once scattered the ashes, and go home, there will be a movie that to them years later came Thor. Next game or DLC will be against the Torah, but then Loki vs One.

I think there is a possibility of release dlc, will open a few worlds and fighting with Thor can do.

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

SanSanZ
I really hope that you'll open because it's stupid

B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

-zotik-
I agree, I wouldn't mind portanote the same in Asgard, but in Svartholm the same(the world of the dark elves), plus there are a couple of was closed Odin. So hopefully the DLS.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

Stated that the DLS will not, but this is stupid, without them two worlds apart left and the plot is ragged, and generally readlife above are correctly described, and not the fact that Kratos dies, he cheated and moved the prophecy of Ragnarok, most likely the murder of the sons of Thor. So not the fact that he will die

H
Holly Jolly 27.02.20

Readlife
thank you enlighten. I hope that everything will slide into timetravel and as usual can generate a bunch of plot holes

R
Readlife 27.02.20

Holly Jolly
The one thing we can be sure: most of the Norse gods will die in terrible agony)))

u
urist666 27.02.20

More interesting: will this beat the legend of the conception and birth of Sleipnir?))

f
fdsklf0ds88890 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
He said that a season pass will not, and DLC is 100%. 3 world left in this game. They do not need, if they are destined to fall only in the next part. Probably will be free or sold separately.

S
Snow70 31.01.22

-zotik- I
forgot about Freya...
Spoiler She is the same as the head of Professor "Dowell" said - The Queen of the Valkyries... And she is looking for her wings, torn off by Odin
The sound of the snake is cool =)

Spoiler

S
Snow70 07.02.22

The game has a reference for the next part (or DLS). After the story, return home ( teleport to the house, go into the

hut and click on the bed) go to bed with your son =) See who will hide =)

d
dos unit 07.02.22

I've just downloaded ... not in the subject. Who is Kratos himself? and where? If the gods are wet? ))) There's Scandinavian mythology, almost Slavic. as far as I know, I studied even at the university)) , there were no "left" heroes there))) it was in mythology.) I can’t say anything about previous games with this name, because. didn't play. In "Valhalla" it is less clear, although it is also stretched over the knee .... again, prehistoric times .... and dead knights in armor sit in the corners))) in helmets with feathers of the 16-17th century ...) )) a flaw ... at the time described, only bronze was in use. iron still simply did not know)) this is at best. And here you have bandits with swords and Jörmungandr))) Even in the Middle Ages, not every warrior could afford a sword) It was cheaper to buy a village with residents)))

P
Pavlo1983 07.02.22

The other day I finished going through the storyline and it frankly disappointed me, I don’t understand all this hype around this game, I think that it is very overrated. The only thing I liked about the plot was the development of the relationship between father and son, especially since the father himself played with his son, we were almost like Kratos and Atreus), otherwise the plot didn’t go at all: firstly, a completely empty world in which except for two dwarf blacksmiths and one Freya, there are no characters at all (and a couple of ghosts and Mimir's head, yes). Secondly, for an ignorant person, the plot is not explained at all, and he wrote earlier: Why does Kratos and his son live in this wilderness? Why did the boy's mother die? Who is this weird dude that attacked Kratos? Why do they even have to go to some mountain? In general, it’s not clear at all, they would make some kind of global splash screen, explaining what is happening here in general, and briefly retelling the plot of the past parts. But in the end, the answers to the questions were not received, this is not Horizon where everything becomes clear. If the boy's mother is a giantess, then how did Kratos not know about it, giants are big? Why was Baldur after her? Why did the giants die in Yotumhain? I thought that when we finally get there, we will see living giants, but no... Where did everyone go, why is there no one in Midgard except for draugs, ghosts and two gnome blacksmiths? Are giants big? Why was Baldur after her? Why did the giants die in Yotumhain? I thought that when we finally get there, we will see living giants, but no... Where did everyone go, why is there no one in Midgard except for draugs, ghosts and two gnome blacksmiths? Are giants big? Why was Baldur after her? Why did the giants die in Yotumhain? I thought that when we finally get there, we will see living giants, but no... Where did everyone go, why is there no one in Midgard except for draugs, ghosts and two gnome blacksmiths?

The combat in the game is good, but in the end, from the next draugrof, trolls, ogres, it already starts to vomit. It amazes me how it became the best game of 2018, surpassing RDR2, and God of war is no match for RDR2, where a really interesting plot, dramaturgy, a charismatic to hell with a living protagonist (and not a chump-Spartan), interesting characters and various quests.

S
Snow70 07.02.22

dos-unit
Spoiler Son of Zeus (spoiler) His son is Loki, Freya the Valkyrie queen... But why do you need to know this before the plot? =) The game is awesome!

l
lesorub88 07.02.22

The game passed and I forgot it is poor for everyone, as the almost complete absence of NPCs and mobs, maybe for 2018 it would be cooler, but Sony Kazly later ported it on the PC, so thanks to the torrent HAHAHA

f
fatallezzz 07.02.22

lesorub88
The game passed and I forgot it is poor for everyone, as the almost complete absence of NPCs and mobs could be cooler for 2018, but Sony Kazly later ported it to the PC, so thanks to the torrent HAHAHA
if 88 in the nickname is the year of birth, then I really sympathize with you

B
Braun Fuhrer 14.02.22

Boring toy though. So far, nothing better than Deizgan has come out of exclusives (Heavy rain does not count), so we are waiting for Drake)

z
zen minecrafter 14.02.22

The game is good, but somehow something is missing, maybe more mechanics or an upgrade

K
Krio 14.02.22

dos-unit
Kratos is the god of war. It seems that the game directly says this even to those who have not played the previous parts. Maybe not directly in the open, but it seems that Freya herself says "you are a god, but not from our world." So it is, he became the Greek god of war, taking the place of Ares