3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Eliseev 27.02.20 01:43 am

Error ERR_GFX_D3D_SWAPCHAIN_ALLOC_2 [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General stood to win 10 of gta was fine but the win 10 to work did not work for me installed win 7 x64 installed gta error

36 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

Cost me to Google to write GFX_D3D, as soon as it surfaced most pages with this error.
How hard is it to search Google and then go to the forum?

I
Igor Eliseev 27.02.20

Kochkodan for d3d climbs a lot and here is the solution swapchain alloc 2 no
there is something wrong with the derectx 11 nepoymu what and how to fix it

Kolkatan
if quickly found how to fix please share

M
McLaren MP4-4 27.02.20

Download\install all the necessary drivers, and PAC libraries With++

I
Igor Eliseev 27.02.20

McLaren MP4-4
put
library tozhe are all one puck all set

V
Vitek Dzhan 27.02.20

Igor Eliseev
[ERR_GFX_D3D_SWAPCHAIN_ALLOC_2]
Fails to detect the executable file of DirectX 10 or 11 or compatible graphics card. Install the latest DirectX version or video card compatible with DirectX 10 or 11.

I
Igor Eliseev 27.02.20

Vitek of Diana saw it directx latest is from the office site video card supports 11d3d on 10 wines all worked although fps when riding in a row and then [redacted] movies

All day I have not found tomorrow I will try win 8 to deliver hope to earn.

K
Kirill Ermolov 27.02.20

Set the night to download Gta V License Steam. Schastlivy Wake up in the morning and start... the error"ERR GFX D3D SWAPCHAIN ALLOC 2 Not found ispolnjaemyj file Direct 10! Tried to put all the driver does..What to do? Please help! Thanks in advance.

+ On the forums and on the Internet about it, nothing at all is not present.

b
baluhin 27.02.20

Kirill Ermolov
Request ERR GFX D3D SWAPCHAIN ALLOC 2 in Google gives a lot of answers as you didn't notice?

For AMD - the first of supposesly is installed on Your PC the executable library DirectX 11, I advise you to immediately delete it and install DirectX10. The fact is that in the settings there is DX11 hardware tessellation and other advanced graphics settings, which eat up the extra 200-250 megabytes of video resources. All these settings and so present in GTA 5 and DX10 and so copes with his job. Thus replacing this component will make it possible to release additional resources of memory in order to avoid this and other gfx d3d errors.

K
Kirill Ermolov 27.02.20

baluhin
But the answer is a clear I saw.

baluhin
How to remove library 11 direct?

b
baluhin 27.02.20

Kirill Ermolov

What OS and what video card?

K
Kirill Ermolov 27.02.20

Windows 7 Geforce 9800 GT fits the minimum requirement.
Just want to give it a try though on minimal play)

b
baluhin 27.02.20

Kirill Ermolov
Sent the link in a PM on the website which describes the decision

K
Kirill Ermolov 27.02.20

baluhin
Did not help(
baluhin
If you find a solution then be sure to let!

H
Hypocritical 27.02.20

Neither from that nor from this there was such here a problem. Obviously, the problem with direktom, because the log error is among the characters indicated Direct 10" and 11. What exactly do I need to do?
Just in case my property:
Amd Athlon II X3 455 (3.31 GHz )
Gtx 550 TI
4 GB RAM
WIN 7 X64
Spoiler

F
FFFREDDD 27.02.20

As I recall, after the various errors and emergency closure of the game, the launcher of the game offers you to run the game in safe mode - try it.
Also, in the game configuration file (or via GeForce Experience), change the graphics settings (in particular DirectX). Try to update/reinstall DirectX. To verify the integrity of the cache.

H
Hypocritical 27.02.20

FFFREDDD
all to no avail.
And the integrity of the cache is checked for the incentive? and I forgot to specify that I have a pirate.

F
FFFREDDD 27.02.20

Hypocritical
AA.. just pirates, then the problems can be in the file system of the game. This is as lucky, try to download another Repack :)

H
Hypocritical 27.02.20

FFFREDDD
Well, to be honest, to pump another 60 GB of absolutely no desire. So we will continue to search for a solution). In any case, thank you for that))

m
mzl21 27.02.20

Sounds like you got antivirus tablet ate,quarantine check

H
Hypocritical 27.02.20

mzl21
Checked. In quarantine there is nothing
In General solved the problem by updating drivers on video.