3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendolfas 27.02.20 12:34 pm

Faction in the Empire (Empire: Total War)

Write here everything related to factions. What are you going to play, what is expected of them, what are the features (units, buildings, etc.) and every forecast on this subject. The theme speaks for itself. ;]
P. S If you can, write why you choose any faction.
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper
That is the descr_strat file there? Damn, now weak States dunno how to play...

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.02.20

no such file, do all the weird Packed.need to mods)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

Sorry, but while the game is in my city to appear until around in a custom battle until I finish the campaign for some strong power there and the fashion appear for the above process it would take me half a year to a year real time, if the battle interesting.

D
Dmitriy-1983 27.02.20

A NATIVE of the EMPIRE FOR RUSSIA!!!!! and shtob Pindos bayonets, well then, and all the rest of them

M
Master_Vl 27.02.20

First start for any Prussia or England, and how to master and for Russia it is possible to not potty of our grandfathers

D
Dimon NEW 27.02.20

and I started first for England. because England and France are the most developed had to get out of m2tw and go here such, saw the potential of the game, now started for Prussia...

G

generally it is best to start for Russia, then the easiest way in the beginning(well I thought so).For Prussia has not started, but going to play on the highest difficulty

s
sanchousgoblin 27.02.20

And I traditionally, for the small countries are playing. :) Ready to come not so interesting.

D
Dimon NEW 27.02.20

+1
I don't like large fraction of initially - hard to get used somehow

T
TheNik 27.02.20

I love to play for the following factions -
The United Kingdom(modern Belgium)
Russian Federation,
England.

Comments why is it so fun to play for them

United Kingdom

each has + in the gameplay,for example in the Netherlands you can arrange a real war in the colonies,for example at the beginning of the game for them,I started a war with India and when they seized the South of me flooded the Mughals,meanwhile, in Port Royal in the Caribbean sea fought operatos who attacked the small flotilla, and fought near new York, meanwhile, fought near Paris,short fun.

England

from the beginning, a lot of interesting things happening in America,are at war almost with the future of the Yankees in those days was called the 13 colonies,but after I reconciled the country and entered into a military Alliance really asked about the war in the overthrowing of America,France declared war on the colonies,and I with the right of passage was at war with them by sending a vanguard of warriors and armies.
But if America is not to bother(VERY large continent,from Alaska to Northern Brazil.)
it is possible to start a war with France right on its territory by attacking Paris and then from France there is little left.Or acting in history to send a huge fleet of hundreds of military ships to India,to start a war with Marahti,the Musai,the Mughals and have a huge Empire in the East,from the borders of China to the island of Ceylon.

Russia -
to start a war with the Swedes,to destroy the Crimea,to drive away from Dagestan and Georgia, the Ottomans and Georgians themselves with Dagestanis then you can start Russian gambitagainst the huge Empire of Osman Pasha.The game for Russia means a huge full-scale war on all sides from the start,the Council - Dagestan and Georgia in the beginning of the game will unite in a military Alliance and attack Astrakhan and blizlezhayshih towns and villages,conquer the South and then with a pure heart yea to Saint Petersburg.

N
NorscaNorse 27.02.20

Golden wolf
The Russian Empire Federation to call-still okay,but with the United Kingdom-is that you gave up)))So it is possible their national feelings to insult-after all, Europe's first Republic of)))And it is not the modern Belgium,and the Netherlands,then what it is now)))

[
[Alex] The Great 27.02.20

Golden wolf
war 13-TEW colonies for England??? tries to fight them, if they prisoedinyaetsya to the faction for the job???

with the Belgium have fun=)
United Kingdom(United Kingdom, UK) = England,
but in the game the United Provinces (the modern Netherlands)

S
STALKER MiTricH 27.02.20

Komrad!!! none found as other factions to unlock????

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

STALKER MiTricH +1
Don't like to ready to come, I want to start with a small area and develop it into an Empire.

G

has long been found

S
STALKER MiTricH 27.02.20

Screwy
Don't like to ready to come, I want to start with a small area and develop it in iperia.
Here here and I about the same want what the thread is about to play and develop ...+
Gendalf-golkiper
tell me where or how che looked looked and no th not found

G

http://forums.playground.ru/empire_total_war/224330/
really hard to find?)

J
Julii Cohort 27.02.20

If the United States is No. that's just to buy a new PC in a month

G

for Spain is quite fun to play(sobsno for it now and play), for France too, tried and New.
Spain.And so at the start of the game almost all interesting positions

T
TheNik 27.02.20

have potoropitsya just with the names