3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendolfas 27.02.20 12:34 pm

Faction in the Empire (Empire: Total War)

Write here everything related to factions. What are you going to play, what is expected of them, what are the features (units, buildings, etc.) and every forecast on this subject. The theme speaks for itself. ;]
P. S If you can, write why you choose any faction.
109 Comments
Sort by:
L
LuisXIV 27.02.20

PMD
The fact that by 1700 Russia was not as such the state flag. So I decided (and rightly so) to enter the game and Romanov tricolour flag of Peter the great. By the way, the Imperial tricolor flag was legalized as the official flag of the Empire or Nicholas I or Alexander III, and all the emperors and empresses from Peter to one of these two emperors as special attention is not paid to this question. The flag of the Romanovs was used until 1917 in the ceremonial needs. The same applies to the state anthem. Officially, the Russian Empire gained its national anthem only in the late 19th and the early 20th century And we know (not memorize) God save the Tsar... he was invited by Prince Lvov, and before that was the unofficial national anthem Thunder of victory rang out...., which was approved by Catherine II to offer his Serene Highness Prince Potemkin.

L
LuisXIV 27.02.20

Dimon NEW
For Prussia to play pretty cool. I waited till 1713, and started the German war, graduated to having a full-fledged 1726 Germany within the borders of the Third Reich on 1 September 1939. And then the classic German program: Flanders, the Netherlands, France (the remnants of these powers remained outside Europe), Poland, and Russia. The only thing that upset is weak resistance from Russia, which I turned into a German protectorate. Now started to play for the Ottoman Empire and in spite of its original dimensions to play harder than Prussia. For 1701-1702 year, I declared war on Persia, Dagestan Republic, Austria, Morocco, Tuscany + initially, the war with Russia, which seek to lay claim to the Crimea. This two poludohly protectorate of Crimea and the Barbaric countries that we must constantly defend and it turned out that I there is a war across the border except Egypt. Completes all is the Turkish army, which even the European (in the worst sense of the word).
Still advise everyone to try a campaign to pass the I'm Port-the Old and the sick man of Europe Nikolai the First.

v
val_val 27.02.20

All the question is. During the game, in different years there are new state. What it depends on. Or all this is done by randomize. For example: play for Mother Russia, Persia urine, it remains under the control of two areas (the area with the state capital, the area with the city of Kabul). Capture the capital of their Empire, and BAM they tell me that there was a new state Afghanistan (a flag at him, etc.). In the course of the game, of Mexico, Great Colombia, Hesse. What States can appear. If this is where it says throw a reference.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.02.20

States appear not simply so, and if you are someone will destroy this state is the protectorate, the protectorate became independent and formed a new state

v
val_val 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper
It turns out that after the death of some empires rise of the state. But Mexico city and the Great Colombia of Hesse appeared just so, none of the States not dead.???? Or I che do not understand.

G

val_val
they should appear in 2 cases, apparently:
1.The destruction of the state.
2.The protectorate is broken.
I think so.
In your case, from New. Spain formed these States and then the same 2 options.

v
val_val 27.02.20

Maybe. Play but learn;)

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

I discovered myself, finally, a small state in Central Italy:
http://i.playground.ru/i/85/66/51/00/pix/image.jpg
Managed to make even victory conditions specifically for this country:
In a short campaign, the mandatory fields to capture the territory of modern Italy(+ situated next to Islands).
http://i.playground.ru/i/75/66/51/00/pix/image.jpg
Long it is necessary to seize the territory in the era of the heyday of the Roman Empire.
http://i.playground.ru/i/95/66/51/00/pix/image.jpg

G

Screwy
how do you create one special victory conditions?

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper all made only using the ESFeditor.

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Knowledge learned from here http://imperiall.1bb.ru/index.php?showforum=214.

G

Screwy
hmm, I found them in the tools..would also have something to do.
and as the file is called?starpos.esf?

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper Yes from folder ...data\campaigns\main.

G

Screwy
ATP Sedna something will come up.

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper go Ahead, I already did Persia and Portugal.

G

Screwy
and nepodskazhete how to use it?I choose this starpos.pomogu esf with Esf editor, then choose to converted into txt, but no other table.Tell me what and how.

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Change victory conditions:

Create new victory conditions

1. Open ESF editor and open startpos.esf. First baseplate your STARTPOS.ESF!!!

2. Next, open CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO, then VICTORY_CONDITIONS_OPTIONS.

3. Under this block you will see several blocks with the same name. Clicking on one, you'll see which faction it belongs to. Click the right mouse button click on the unit you want, and select Clone from disk.

4. Click on this new unit. In the right pane, click the name of the faction and specify the name of any faction that you want. You have to use the name that is present in the game.

5. Now open this unit to see a few blocks below it. Each of them refers to different campaign modes. First to long campaigns, the Stora to short, third to the authority, the fourth to dominate

6. For each campaign, open until then, until you get REGION_KEYS. There will be a bunch of them. Change the value of these keys to values of the regions as desired. You can clone existing keys to add more regions, or remove to decrease. Make sure that you use names that are in the game!

The change in the number of provinces

1. Using ESF editor to open the startpos.esf and go to CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO\VICTORY_CONDITIONS_OPTIONS\VICTORY_CONDITIONS_BLOCK\CAMPAIGN_VICTORY_CONDITIONS

2. CAMPAIGN_VICTORY_CONDITIONS click on the campaign you want to edit. In the right window you will see the Uint type number 40, 25, 30. Edit this Uint to change the number of provinces to the right. There is also a Uint time, which is the date that must be met victory conditions.

Authors: Port, Loreldeil

G

Screwy
well, but the case is different:I can't open this file using Esf Editor.There you have to choose one, and then some nonsense.can tell everything from the beginning:what to choose, etc.?

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Can we use different editors, I yuzayu Darius Toolkit Preview from the website http://imperiall.1bb.ru/index.php?showtopic=3967 I'm fine opens, edits and saves. There's a set of tools and a bunch of tutorials on how to do what. Any txt is not necessary to translate, edit the file itself. He is already with the Knights of St. John figure it out.
PS pump periodically updates with him, the last from March 30.

G

Screwy
hmm, probably different)conductive to upload, will understand