3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 27.02.20 12:36 pm

What is important is whether the level of difficulty in Muspelheim? (God of War (2018))

In trials of Musica the level of difficulty?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
The level of difficulty is important in principle in this game, and in tests even more so. Personally, I played on easy and no problems, but if you play at a higher there has Japan, as I read from other players.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 27.02.20

BatmanWayne221
Not on this question. I wanted to ask works he'll be there. There on every test prescribed complexity. Medium, high, maximum. And there have been games where there is a mode in which the complexity in certain stages - fixed. Maybe so... Or is it just a designation of the complexity the test itself, not the game during it.
On the one hand, I saw it pass PowerPyx and mobs fall from 2 strokes. I'm on my leveling there almost second Zeus overthrew. Was hell. Although almost everything passed with 1 try, but I just овер9000 the skill and all that. The main Amnesty was a test for the absence of damage (maximum, but not the first), because the werewolves are dead for a very long time, and to catch the poke from them very easily, and around 4-5 mobs + ancient laser hrenachit. Well, not the essence. I just imagine what will be on the last difficulty, if it works because I play on medium. Google video that I couldn't. Everywhere it easier than me.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
no, there is the whole difficulty is reduced to the test. Well, that is okay to kill 100 enemies, it is difficult not to damage within 3 minutes maximum to kill all the enemies and take no damage

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.02.20

It seems to me that the difficulty of the game(chosen at the beginning) does not affect the complexity of the tests. as with dungeons in Bloodborne.