3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Left Behind.PG 24.09.19 11:53 am

New game + (Borderlands 3)

Who started New game +, I just haven't passed soon, but now I want to know what there New game +, I googled and otabil, even in English hammered : the zeros about the new + Google doesn't know....
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Left Behind.PG 24.09.19

here found it odd

l
lock10100 26.01.21

The game is played several times. Normal -> True Seeker -> Legendary Seeker. Now they added some more "chaos" (mode), I don't know, I haven't tried it yet.

Z
Zombieller 26.01.21

lock10100 There is
no legendary

a
ashleyalicia 26.01.21

lock10100
The game offers at the beginning the choice of Easy or Normal, after passing, regardless of whether you played Easy or Normal, IIH mode will open - a true vault seeker. Chaos modes are optional. difficulty options that open after completing the story, they can be turned on and off at any time in the game, both on the first circle after the ending and on IIH. So, in fact, in the game at the moment there are two difficulty modes, the first (easy or normal), the second IIH + chaos modes for both difficulty levels. New game plus i.e. IIH - the same as in the previous parts, keeps pumping, etc. etc. with one nuance - the game has a common bank i.e. if you put 250 unique golden guns into it with the help of the trainer, it doesn't matter whether you play a new game + with an old character or start playing again with another one - all your guns will be saved in the "bank" and are available for all characters, you can always take the desired barrel and then return it to its place. I hope he explained it clearly)

l
lock10100 26.01.21

Zombieller
ashleyalicia
Yes guys thanks.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 26.01.21

ashleyalicia He piled up a
bunch of words, but what's the point? What exactly is measured in IIR mode, compared to normal? Loot changes? Do mobs change? Are there any percentage changes in the level / damage defense / drop scaling?
What is changing and how?
Am I stupid, or the author got confused in his own footcloth, eh?