3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silence_is_screaming 27.02.20 12:47 pm

Impressions of the game (Project CARS)

The first impression from the final version, as builds don't play it on the keyboard. Joystick or steering wheel so ask for the hands. Go - karting is generally a perversion on the keyboard. Graphic design is really on top. Cars, tracks, damage, effects, great. Have the joystick from box to get. With him also Shift 2 has passed, and feel that without it this time does not do :(
88 Comments
Sort by:
H
HollowHeart 27.02.20

The game is really weak. Even worse than The Crew, although they are different and comparing them is not right.
In General, the game is raw, maybe finished, maybe not. Now it is not ice. And very even.

k
kreslodesantnik 27.02.20

Who came here to know whether to buy the game or not, you can say one thing - try. In any case do not get fooled by all this PR around the game. Despite the long development and the participation of famous racers, the game may not be what you expect. Now a little more.

1. Graphics. Nothing bad to say. Play on low-medium settings, the graphics will not virvilaite, all pretty well (if you don't look to awful textures of the trees, which came, as noted above, from the first Mafia). Machine worked fine, but on the background of so so - designed environment, seem to be something foreign. Like Paschen circuit suddenly put a model car from NextGen and seasoned that advanced lighting. On YouTube watched ultra-settings - not impressed. No special resemblance to reality (which is so heavily promoted by the developers) is not seen. And what a strange game behavior, any change (even just the screen resolution) require a reboot of the game? During play in the pause menu there are no settings. What is it? Do numerous beta testers swallowed of all this? With all this the game, such small trifles really spoil the impression of the game, though did not known to Slightly Mad Studios, and unknown indie developers. I am glad that at least optimization level, then nothing happens. Sudden subsidence, crashes, graphic bugs not noticed.

2. Sound. It is. The engines roar, the tires squeak. I don't even know what else to add.

3. Control on the controller. So let's say 50-50. On some models it is difficult to ride even on the trigger (MC Laren F1 for example). Sometimes there are problems with the vibration feedback when moving out from the road vibration started to rattle, but when you return on the pavement, vibration and continues sausage. Did not understand: bug or feature? To leave the game only with the mouse, clicking on the X in the corner of the screen. What if I play on the gamepad? Nonsense. But even more stupid to play this on the keyboard. I understand that the keyboard is not quite suitable device for racing, but still other games somehow manages to combine arcade and simulation. Usually making the switch in settings. Here the developers have not even tried to somehow adapt it to the game. TAXAIDE!

4. The content of the game. I got used fictional tracks? Are they real enough? Kind of a big list in the game, actually turns out to be just variations in short-a longer one and the same. Why did they have to make a list? I suspect that for mass. This can be attributed to the number of cars. See the first time - like WOW. But a closer look understand, the same machine in different variations. And many of these, I didn't like the Gumpert or Ginetta. Where the mass models of Mercedes, Ferrari, Lambo, BMW? What for to me these cars are from tiny companies that they rivet almost on the knee? I want the Nissan GTR, I want a BMW M5, Ferrari 488, Lamborghini Huracan, not your Lotus, Renault Clio or karts!

Results. A very controversial release. So much time to make a game as much noise as builds beta tests. But it turned out very average race with pretensions to hardcore, which according to the developers, is expressed in 100,500 sliders settings handling. I can't imagine the person who they will sort it out. But if you are, you will easily be able to get a job as technical Director at stable of Formula 1. Or astronaut.

H
HuntR 27.02.20

Management are terrible and the ride is not interesting because of this! This is the most important thing in the game( But OK Yes, very clearly and with lighting, with that, a special pride here probably - the view from the cockpit, drawing and a sense of speed that is necessary. Fleet and route inspire, but unfortunately, in the same Grid I could ride much more interesting. Flawed yet in my opinion

A
Apolinariy85 27.02.20

Anything good in the game he saw.
I thought the likeness of the GT will be, but on the computer... fuck it floated. Well that is not bought.

R
Richards 27.02.20

Not well, but who asked you a simple check-in to include, include once a career has a different opinion and will be ? I BL th XS who did not like, played on the joystick from the box, everything is awesome, chose the middle level, Amateur, and without hardcores, started from the bottom in this game is a Nisa level 8 career. The game originally as a simulator of racer General hood came out, and if you play without restarting from the first attempt it more realistic.
insel
Well, what is so bad there huh? Maybe you have there cars and I have a lot here of such heard, and the fact that they may differ because there is a flow and there are already tampered from the inside, what the fuck stupid reviews and. Start with career. The wheel under it to properly turned should Lodzhitek G25, if no it will not work niche, it is easier to buy the joystick from XBOX 360 to PC.
HARDCORE GAMER
And you're too stupid to think of BL school bucket piece of garbage talking about. Edith kudato the machine itself, you're filled case with lesynky huh?

R
Richards 27.02.20

Well XS with the office for me so everything clearly came to play very interesting. How do you want and I'll take litsuhu, career is very cool and very long. Among the fact that is on the PC the best instance after the first GRID and Liptov.

r
real-remi 27.02.20

We can conclude: There are too many negative reviews than positive, this means the game has really failed to live up to his strong statements on super-duper nice and true car simulator. I want to say optimized still havnen, if you put the antialiasing to high (not to be confused with FXAA and SMAA c) + detailing cars is high, and the rest to put on low (except for the effect of speed on average..beautifully blurs), the visual can not touch, especially not loads none when gives a stable 1080p 60FPS on a core i5 + 560 ti (sometimes on some tracks can fall to 45, in comparison, GTA 5 flying on high settings and then the bolt) to play, the graphics remain beautiful but I noticed that on one the track looks great and the other terrible. Put clear weather, + 5 am, this looks dope, at a time mostly and ride :) the whole day online and not ridden in principle, even no desire..no wonder! as already mentioned the impact on the steering wheel just missing! In the beta version it was gorgeous and there is only resistance when turning at speed and on the spot..where shaking on the bumps and the bumps?? Amazing! (by the way, yesterday the incentive was installed the first patch, waiting for the next 100 patches)

r
real-remi 27.02.20

For the sake of interest launched swept after project cars, GRID Autosport, the difference really is like chalk and sable, in the grid more interesting, get a thrill when you enter a turn with the skid, the car felt and the Kars not

K
Kapitan Kote 27.02.20

Drove an hour in licescu on another acre. And in that arcade was waiting for so much? The feature of the game was in the game, but he did not wow. The shadows are bad, sprite trees, cars skochat like a ball, the weather was worse than in the club. And the truth was told it was done by people who did not go on the cars at all.

r
real-remi 27.02.20

I swore that with Congress on the roadside (curbs) no shaking steering wheel )) and of them it says: I don't feel curbs
The impact of the curbs depends on their structure, so if the curb is flat, and the recoil from it you feel. ))) after reading all certainly sounds impressive that all correspond to reality and so much depends on this..waiting for their detailed descriptions of the settings impact the helm

M
MOSLER 27.02.20

The only problem of this game is the inadequate AI, as in the SHIFT.

D
Disas007 27.02.20

It seems to me that there really is real physics, so it seems unusual!

V
Viktor Brou 27.02.20

I played Project CARS. Honestly, I was really waiting for this game, especially when (IMHO) the Crew did not justify itself in any way.
On the rollers is not particularly conducted, because it was immediately clear that such a dialogue is to do in the game will not be a lot of that cut. And it cut. The texture and the truth is sometimes frightening. Of course, if you don't look closely, even a very personal way. But, damn, it's the next-gen. I do not put graphics in the first place, but as practice showed, even in Shift 2 the route looked more organic or something.
A set of machines was disappointing as well. I wanted something diverse, but in reality you have a set of identical cars in different wrappers and a few really good machines. At least Nissan could have taken, well, by God. And it turns out that this is some kind of simulator le Mans 24 or Formula.
That's what really failed - the lighting and weather. Here is the game we must pay tribute, to observe the dynamic change of time of day and the transition from clear weather to rain and fog after a very good experience, such a game really lacked.
The music in the start menu well, it is very epic.
As a result, while the best replacement Shift 2, on which I was sitting for God knows how many years. But the game is far from perfect. On the steering wheel control seems to be even good, but the sense of some cardboard happening can not leave. This feeling is similar to that which I had when playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 (God forbid it to remember).
There is a suspicion that this is another beta test for the developers, but is now paid. And after the n-th hundreds of patches they game finished.

R
Rylerrr 27.02.20

Some strange comments a lot. Generally as usual. Played on the PS4(pretty much already) and that's my opinion.
Physics and control at altitude. BUT! All complain that the car is like on ice, or like a log. It's true, the problem is that you don't feel the speed in the game one bit. I.e. it seems that you're drifting and not racing on the race car/sports car and has to get in the U-turn, but actually flying the beam in the fence. For a very long time to get used to, and when you'll get a great buzz from driving NOT get. The default control of the game is ugly need to look in the Internet settings on the forums. After the configuration on the controller itself is quite playable, but the keyboard is 100% sure, don't even try to sit in the formula. But there are cars with almost arcade control, i.e. smooth and responsive, and not what you think. On the keyboard they can be easy to steer.
The dialogue is clear. Ie sharp, but not beautiful. The colors are bright, juicy, but it looks somehow plastic. The weather after drawcube only causes tears. Drops on the windshield which is stationary, when you drive more than 100 km/h.... Would be better if they did not draw.
Alignment of standards, tolerable amount, claim no. But a small fleet of mostly nonsense. Normal cars 20 pieces, which on the ear and look like machines. By the way, 20 pieces of machinery invented by the developers, the question is, why?
Well, the schools there are all sorts of small SNM, the camera from 3rd person low-hanging, half of the sliders do not give effect(as in the camera settings, and control), there is no adequate itemized mechanic of the game, about the same warming up of the wheels(well, it's quite a simple thing) or about the grip when riding after a rain in the gauge, etc.
Career realistic, but hideously boring. Unmotivated ride, and in two or three passes on the same track with the championship on the same car, even the paint did not change.
Online chaos, hard to connect, too much variation in settings, hosts blunt and brutal team fights on the road at the first corner.
In a dry result, we have: realistic, cool, but sooooo boring. People for whom a full simulation Le channel 24 is a lifelong dream of the game will appreciate. The owners of Oculus rift too I think will appreciate, I hope at least there is speed felt. Fans avtokom, so can pirateck drive(You do errands, right? Too much choice in avtosila no.). The rest pass by.

M
MorirMerda 27.02.20

periodically run Pekars and Kors briefly in the course of the ride felt sharper and zhesche than pekars in which she seems softer and with a cotton. But for most in Pearse has nice graphics and driving with the rear view is better implemented than in the course in which it is not.

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

hmm the game is wooden, even in ToCA Race Driver 3 2006 more realism and physics than here.
the graphics are quite ordinary, not worth the 500r and to be honest (

R
Roma bes 27.02.20

DELIGHT NO(((You seryozno ,flat bushes and terribly blurred building???How could this allow people who were not afraid to compare to real life this game???Like not yubisoft released,but they have brains enough to study a HUGE MAP of the CREW,AND THESE KAZLU EVEN LINEAR ROUTE IT NORMALLY to WORK,driving Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 AND NOT a DIRECT FEELING of WHAT he PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST SO HARD TO DO NORMAL HOUSE AND THE GRASS,NOT FLAT GARBAGE MATIKANYA AS A HIT,AND JUST WHERE YOU HAVE THICK GRASS AND CRISP TEXTURE,BUT WITH SUCH REQUIREMENTS,IT REALLY SHOULD RESEMBLE WHAT WE SEE IN LIFE,IT'S NOT EVEN OPEN WORLD AND SEJATI CAN BE A MAXIMUM OF A METER,TWO... COUNT DISTRESSED((((((((((((

M
Mr.Sirocco 27.02.20

So much negativity at all...with the G27 problems with the management there, the opponent itself on the maximum complexity, all systems off, etc. Machines which have poschastlivilos in life like to ride in control, the holders of joysticks, and even more keyboards, also for those who are in settings could not understand - go play in the arcade level GT

I
Ivanushka-GRID 27.02.20

Download pirates. Thank God that is not bought, it would be a shame. Annoying reading on magicheskoi move the text that I can in Russian to read in subtitles cannot be turned off. Suggested to choose your class from the three options. I chose (was thinking to start) mid(Amateur, I think), because I don't like all this fuss with the clutch, which in the online game lost precious seconds. Well, that win bots for 7 seconds per lap (Donington touring small) - and can't be changed, not found where to change the difficulty (well, assistant, I manually turned off). During a workout, drove 1 lap. came to the results, I got 4th place, the winner was 1.07, the second place is 1.21 (I have 1.22). All further in his career not to play. So the ride would be, but the steering kickback some were very aggressive, Siptah this was not. Tears just suddenly back, the car starts to drift, it's hard to go back. I tried to configure ( there are ten of some of the sliders up to the intake) - became even worse. Drift way more than a new Dirt Rally. Included track Suzuki, DTM, put opponents on a lantern 86 percent. Fucking shift. Hrenachat on rails in turns does not brake, trimmed, RAM and so on. Just really sick people did this Motorsport simulator. But the money gathered from suckers enough to obtain estimates of the type 9\10 for many resources. Although there are more realistic. I've been wondering again, and in an online game in a session recorded the level of assistance driving? Or I'll be there too, as with these bots, dealing with friends, traveling on rails?

T
TheSTIG126 27.02.20

Never played the game before release, expect a decent simulator. In the end, a beautiful wrapper is no normal physics.
The same Assetto Corsa is rich with the unique control of each machine(which was for example in GT), though the content is very small.
PS: still it is good to have the possibility to download pirates and try out the game, so as not to get in a trouble.