3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silence_is_screaming 27.02.20 12:47 pm

Impressions of the game (Project CARS)

The first impression from the final version, as builds don't play it on the keyboard. Joystick or steering wheel so ask for the hands. Go - karting is generally a perversion on the keyboard. Graphic design is really on top. Cars, tracks, damage, effects, great. Have the joystick from box to get. With him also Shift 2 has passed, and feel that without it this time does not do :(
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Turkin 27.02.20

The game after the next patch support mods))) First is not bad, but installs additional software, but is not difficult.

d
daftCAT7 27.02.20

Very beautiful game and on the wheel a pleasure to play.
Spoiler

T
TUMANT 27.02.20

That hand brake is going on? What is this? Explain to me his work, it's zvizdets!

e
endry storm 27.02.20

the game with the old realism without Sovremennye physics -funny how ottalkivaet friend Durga machine .Reminded of the old game TOSA
the game is completely soulless to drive on small narrow Tarsem boring .
Oh if the krays at least in part was at least realistic.
management has not yet been configured .tormented to cause in the krays car funny turn found easy way of checking -it is necessary that the machine did circular Drif -that is whirled round with the slide in place .

m
maxi54 27.02.20

The game is shit,GTA 5 includes a gaming city with the physics samlpe and sand,vnedorozhe..

1Warrior1 27.02.20

maxi54
but graphics your GTA does not include, and this is a minus

R
Ripper Man 27.02.20

downloaded one the race passed and removed. the same thing, spinning in a circle on the machine and che's wrong with that

L
Lazar Angelov 27.02.20

management renovatie, I don't think cars should behave on the track. otherwise nice game