3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhigalin 27.02.20 12:52 pm

A question on the game for lone wolves (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1.Need advice,I 8 lion.the Persians,came to the green mirror on the ship and want to play for two lone wolves-1st horn+the necromancer(there's only daggers?ealiest other options) and 2nd(the main character is undead) Summoner,the question is - what's the second talent he better learn,and where better to Hilo these two Persians?SPS.
2.Another question,how to use infusion from Summoner,and cargo better call spider from branches of necromancer pet or of a branch of a challenge?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 27.02.20

zhigalin
19 LVL the Summoner, the devil has a simple attack, at 1100 (less magic)
the Summoner racked geomant (pouring oil and brakes) a very good combo wombo, given that he is a Pyromancer)everything burns

M
Maggvai 27.02.20

the widow bone necro seems stronger the demon will be, I c ~14-15 call level 13-14 she was somewhere in the 600-700

S
Sk1F_UA 27.02.20

PF, I have a pack 19лвл, gg Sebilj bow critical attack chance 109% crit with skills under 3.000 IFAN of sin with two Daguerre, Crete a 50% chance but since it back has he not care for crit chance, crit almost like gg, the Lizard with two-handed and Bullwinkle as a magician, fire+air in the laser beam Crete under 4K))

z
zhigalin 27.02.20

How to make fusing for your pet there is, and the skills of the 2nd tyre?These https://res.cloudinary.com/lmn/image/upload/e_sharpen:100/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_auto/v1/gameskinnyc/i/n/f/infusions-efb50.png

A
Aleksey84 27.02.20

zhigalin
Nerd Commando Game Studios on YouTube have a look,just for the wolves

z
zhigalin 27.02.20

Aleksey84,SPS looked,but there's nothing about the creation of a fusing skills for your Pat????

p
polyakov2016 27.02.20

guys tell me on lone wolves,do not give glasses peace skills at higher levels for the fifth,before the party of 4 was there was a bug or a feature wolves?

S
Stinger2008S 27.02.20

People, please tell me.Playing for the first time on the classics.Want to create a pair of lone wolves( FEIN Inquisitor with Dvur, the second exactly privately,a Persian still undecided).
1:one second to take???(preferably the character with the story)
2:a Belief, a friend to animals, burglary-someone what to download and how to combine???
3:har-Kam in General know what to inject, but if you can, please clarify.
P. S:the only Conviction Maine it is necessary to swing, or any party members you can???