3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHADOW_GT 27.02.20 01:13 pm

A discussion of muscle cars (Need for Speed: Carbon)

How do you like the Camaro SS?
41 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspy61 AS 27.02.20

the best musclecar pomoymu new concept Dodge charger that he and the other bad and pulls

g
ghonn 27.02.20

Dodge Challenger srt 8 in quick race(purple with black stripes,chrome grille)!Finally revel in!I have no words!Only crappy there what career at muscle cars drives GAVEN!BULLSHIT!RUBBISH!ANNOYING!

-
--Endryu-- 27.02.20

Playmounth HEMI Cuda The Best!

H
H_RD 27.02.20

vaschet Corvette and wipe not awlasa oils and nicado they were not. and so, career out of competition, even though he is not the fastest. but the most wild. and the control and oil-incompatible. thou wheelbarrow ruleta is not oil. not obsuzhdaetsa. before you argue, read about the oil themselves and their history.

r
raspy61 AS 27.02.20

the Corvette was OIL!

Corvette C3

pix.PlayGround.ru

[
[zaz 2000] 27.02.20

hmm. me to macklem and pulls. I'm probably 5 or 6 times he started his career with Maslow

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 27.02.20

I love muscle cars, but I hasten to say that in the Carboniferous they stupidly don't fit well, do not place them on street races of the 21st century.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 27.02.20

http://www.grandlarseny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/67viper_title_03.jpg
The Viper was a muscle, but from this car it went

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 27.02.20

Bright representative of the Dodge Challenger, which, after 20 (!!!!) years again launched

T
T.D.K. 27.02.20

I like like that muscly so unmanageable turns pass with a drift just like in drift. Oh and if Masclee whiteca three Dodge counter and Dodge pumper, jumped from the corner and whom not to offend, well, just feel like a master. Dodge CHargher R/T, I will agree with H_RD he's just wild cars such as R/T no more, I would like to purchase it in life.

T
T.D.K. 27.02.20

For those who precise on the old Challenger, view the movie Vanishing point just watch one that was filmed in 1971.
For fans of the Charger to see death Proof

T
T.D.K. 27.02.20

Are all the people ran to watch movies?=)) View, share impressions. I was not looking for another Vanishing point is not downloaded yet.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.02.20

I also love muscle cars. Plymouth Road Runner - the beast!

-
-Vercus- 27.02.20

I don't understand why the Camaro SS was stuffed in a class 1. He, the most sickly? It 350 HP For example in the Challenger only 425 (SRT8 - the most powerful model). And then all he concept. It could hardly more dope than in serial.

T
TranceMusicFan 27.02.20

This is my first time when I was playing, started his career in the Camaro (still talking, saying her administration is bad, I told you that I love muscle cars more 1st Afterburner ), then the truth changed to Porsche (Cayman,Carrera GT then). But in the last days (nostalgia + not recently) went like this: the Camaro,then the car won Angie, then won the car by the Wolf and Kenji (to get it I bought the Cayman). Wolf did on the Charger Angie. The charger just rips the roof. Then the truth I Regularly bought (for good reason), then bought a Corvette (here I remembered the words of my friend, saying he Korvette Darius won). Have a Corvette (what people said) nice control (in comparison with the same Viper,which bears so try to get in the rotation). The R/T Charger on the contrary more driftaway management, but it at least can be controlled. Then today I decided to try to bypass the canyon on the territory of Darius of all three leaders (Angie, Wolf and Kenji). Corvette with this challenge. The hardest thing was with Kenji on the turns, but in the end I still managed to overtake. With the other two was much easier, because in my opinion still in the canyon main office (the Corvette is just great grip ). So here goes :)

A
Alex Hunter 27.02.20

[raspy61]
Do not tell me that the Corvette was a muscle-car, it was a plastic body so it took a super sports car, to whom it still remained.

A
Alex Hunter 27.02.20

-Vercus-
Put the Camaro in class 1 not just because, in 1967, he gave out 325 HP SAE Gross (power from the engine flywheel, not wheels without taking into account losses in transmission, gearboxes, etc.), and SAE Net out 250 horses, so acceleration from 0-100 he was 7.5 seconds.

The Challenger was 425 HP (SAE Gross) only in the models R/T with the HEMI engine, the carbon in DLC 390-strong Challenger R/T-440 Six Pack

A
Alex Hunter 27.02.20

--Andrew--
1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda was the fastest (not counting Corvette) muscle-car of the time, even slightly faster than its brother Challenger, due to the lighter weight. so understand you! :D

P
Phanta-KA 27.02.20

From Maslov only Corvette everything else goes like butter on a frying pan

D
Doru Syrbu 27.02.20

Chevy brothers!