3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 27.02.20 01:18 pm

Which graphics card manufacturer is better?

Many firms are now on the market: ASUS, MSI, 3D-Club, Palit, Point of View, XpertVision, XFX and others. Which one is the best? Which is worse? Some firms which are stable and which buggy? What do you know about this?
54 Comments
Sort by:
111111112222222222 27.02.20

I know that ASUS is a good company

T
Tot samyy sukin syn 27.02.20

I have a MSI. It is not buggy, and after overclocking is stable.

N
Nemezis 27.02.20

I had two Innovin now - GB. Well all work. Here you can see that the Palit 8800 320 GTS already 295 bucks worth, I think or firm is not very much, or have such a policy advanced? )

C
Cheburashka 27.02.20

If you take the nvidia card s top manufacturer of all Asus , if you take the Ati card then Sapphire best choose :)

T
Tot samyy sukin syn 27.02.20

firing always inexpensive cost. Firm sucks. He is not yuzal, I don't know. But, apparently, few who take.

N
Nemezis 27.02.20

Well I was just on ASUS 8600ЖТ eyes )

O
Otec Viktorius 27.02.20

Before buying, read reviews about the specific card, each manufacturer has good and not very good cards. Asus different from the rest even more expensive and if a manufacturer offers none worse for less, why pay more?
The same
firing always inexpensive cost. Firm sucks. He is not yuzal, I don't know.
If you do not yuzal, then why speak? Lately Palit makes great price/performance card.
Nemesis
I would advise you Palit 8600GT 512 Mb to take.

N
Nemezis 27.02.20

Father Victorious

Think? The same kind of memory ЖДДР2!!!

F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 27.02.20

MNU Giraffe 7600 GS from XFX with DDR3 Duc clocked up regular frequencies 7600 GT and robyt for six months and I am happy with a firm like NEA so long ago on the market want so to speak and myself to grab a piece sings to have her price below, we can do this is their trick....

O
Otec Viktorius 27.02.20

Nemesis
There are DDR3 memory and the standard frequency.

N
Nemezis 27.02.20

OK. Probably will take it, thank you.

G
Gurevi4 27.02.20

Good producers I believe Palit, ZOTAC, Sparkle, Galaxy, as for the graphics cards from nVidia 8 series, nVidia has banned the producers any mobilitatii vplane overclocking etc, so buying the 8800, no matter from what manufacturer, filling vidyuhi same, and therefore quality, one is the price but the difference +/- 10.e.
Thank you for your attention.

O
Otec Viktorius 27.02.20

producers forbade any mobilitatii vplane acceleration, etc.
The crackdown long ago was allowed, exactly like a replacement cooling.

G
Gurevi4 27.02.20

Then look for the interest substituted if manufacturers GF8800 cooling system

And what about overclocking in the factory during production to increase staffing banned.

S
SizzaR 27.02.20

I had 4 vidyuhi from firing all the stable work during overclocking was the sparkle 7900 GS overclocking is rather weak((.....now is MSI GeForce 7900 GT 256mb 256 bit 450/1320@572/1701разгон very pleased and stability a great think continue to drive))...

N
NochNoy_goZhg 27.02.20

Gurevi4
Maybe banned, but it sold (Palit) is somewhere on the 2500 is more expensive))

N
Nemezis 27.02.20

I found another Sparkle 8600GT with 512 m memory. So that's what I advise:

Sparkle 8600GT 512Mb or Palit 8600GT 512Mb ???

Z
ZIGER_ZIGER 27.02.20

In my view the choice of card depends on what you need it...If you are looking for games bake at least 15 to....for normal use-3D movies and some games,suitable and cheaper for about 6 to...
I am working in sales of computer components,and would not advise to buy card companies - ASUS,GIGABITE,Saphire....The shelves in the warehouse just crammed with discount cards of these firms,and it would seem the more expensive the card is,the less chance that it will break,however, the percentage of defects does not depend on the cost of typically 2-7 percent of products have a factory defect,so regardless of whether you bought a card for 20K or 5,percent the fact that it will be defective is equal to....However, I constantly notice what card the above firms are most often found on shelves labeled-MARKDOWN!REPAIRED.
Based on the criterion of price-quality suggest card company MSI and ZOTAK.If your wallet will survive the devastation take gaming PNY.This firm has an excellent specialized game cards.Many of the companies-Developers of games are PNY cards,as well as the automotive giants, when modulating crash tests,and that says a lot!
And the most important thing when choosing,not to be confused manufacturer's chip sets and the cards!To explain tight that if the packaging says-if you,which means the manufacturer of the chip set,not the card itself!There are 2 major supplier of chip sets,it if you and AMD(ATI).Early for games better suited he is AMD (ATI),but in the last few years, the firm AMD is rapidly losing ground and the quality of the card has deteriorated.So I suggest if you.

K
Kot Markiz 27.02.20

Work in sales? Already the 2nd day perhaps? :) Where you ripped this illiterate text? If you!!! Although I am a fan of AMD, but hurts my eyes no strength! (for taut - written NVIDIA)
About vidyahu:
GIGABITE agree, it's not a name - it is generally diagnosed (for anything, not just video cards)
To choose from Asus, Sapphire, Zotak. MSI and PwerColor next row, then Palit etc

PS.
I myself work in the field of repair of computers, over 25 years, if that :)
PS.2
Gamers, always have Sapphire, have never died

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Kot Markiz
How about XFX?