3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent 27.02.20 01:19 pm

NCU... (Shogo: Mobile Armor Division)

...unpopular kind of toy
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEAd 2 27.02.20

Hehe :D

R
Reid93 27.02.20

BL.. where to download it full version???WELL, a hundred pounds will answer me after 2 3 years.so write to the PM

R
Reid93 27.02.20

Mdyayaya now 2 years have passed and I have not answered)))Guyyyyyyyy

S
Stilckin 27.02.20

http://kinozal.tv/details.php?id=260565 Answer! The link to the game.

t
tanzilit 27.02.20

Actually a very cool game for its time. 4 times pereprohodil. Including because Savochka and of our translation like that at that time a rarity. and the game itself is cool. and there's EVEN a SEMBLANCE of LINEARITY. There is eating moment, depending on the choice of one or another mission is loaded! for shooters of the time this kick was unusual
Just when the game was popular, the Internet was not

I
InkvizitorDk 27.02.20

Yeah, sorry that about the game it seems almost nobody remembers( don't deserve a game such oblivion, I do not deserve...
I hope that Monolith will develop Shogo 2 when you finish your dull clone of TF2 in Batman-style.The more firms there are some references to continue.

N
Nazrail 27.02.20

She's awesome :3 I remember playing it on the network here it was areaaa :3 with her special effects, but the crowd of people in a small arena *_* All the smoke, scraps of robots, aarrr!!! :3

I
InkvizitorDk 27.02.20

The forum of course, like Gufa.
If here is someone comes in(which I doubt very much) - tell me references on singleplayer mods on the game(or mods in explanation for other games).The only mod that I've seen - Shogo Unreal, but it is quite the quality sucks, and the gameplay there is almost no(only some first level without having to the game in any way, and two levels are remakes of the Leviathan).

R
Real Chip 27.02.20

I remember as a child was playing and forgot the name. Thank you InkvizitorDk for the fact that he reminded me in his blog, it is a pity that these games are forgotten.

I
InkvizitorDk 27.02.20

So, Monolith was working on another trash in the known universe, and Shogo 2, it seems, decided not to remember...
The forums are still dead, and the campaign will remain.

P
Polotany 27.02.20

Nostalgia)) my First game on PC and once such good luck! Everything I love: dynamic plot, famously spelled out the characters, fur and viva la revolution!))

P
Polotany 27.02.20

InkvizitorDk
From the series: did not know, knew and forgot)) This game and its best time was a powerfully underrated, and now all buried under a ton of similar stuff. Very, very sorry. But such a sweet piece of pie disappears... Just imagine how it is possible to imagine all this with modern technology!