3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZeN41k 27.02.20 01:23 pm

Movies that you have watched several times

Write the movies you want to review and write why) And is it worth it to watch others)
83 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZeN41k 27.02.20

you will laugh, but I watched 50 shades of black) it was too funny

S
SeJJ 27.02.20

Seven pounds - will Smith in the lead role
3 idiots

A
Artur Shteyn 27.02.20

Oldboy, Gladiator.

w
we get what we deserve 27.02.20

Forrest Gump

O
OddballRus 27.02.20

What we do in the shadow. Someone will look 2 times someone 1, but for me it was shortness of breath from all those cliched Comedy Ala Bobro to pojalovat and other trash.

D
Dzhihad 27.02.20

Tetsuo

t
timurovec 27.02.20

ZeN41k wrote:
the movies that you want to review
So they just darkness: from the Soviet and foreign comedies, a La home Alone movies with Jim Carrey, Jackie Chan, Robin Williams; fiction of the 80s (Back to the future, Gremlins, Et, Terminator, Big trouble in little China); fighters with good old Arnie, Willis, Stallone, etc. the modern series on the superheroes of marvel and DC; ending almost any Disney / Pixar films and some TV shows, for example, I love Lucy and How I met your mother.

D
Dzhoel Miller 27.02.20

A revised, but still the record is a trilogy the Lord of the Rings, 25 times I watched every part :)

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 27.02.20

Soviet Comedy type diamond hand, Gentlemen of fortune, fallen. Positive and vital!

n
nikc231 27.02.20

Pacific rim is a movie touched me and I watched it 20 times, the plot of the film is that in the future in the ocean a portal opened from another dimension and every once and a portal come creatures of different strength, humanity is United together, the state of the Earth created the project, code-named "Huntsman".To fight the monsters people have created huge robots, called jaegers, controlled via neural interface: the mind of the pilot was connected directly to the combat systems of the robot, making a huge machine, repeating all the movements made by man I Advise you to see to all who

R
Region1981 27.02.20

fast and furious is a great movie

J
JC Jensen 27.02.20

the wolf of wall street

R
R 25 27.02.20

Jay and Silent Bob strike back.

S
SkyRaider 27.02.20

Home alone first-look Jan already a year. Remember even, I might add.

A
ALEX343 27.02.20

But in General a lot.Not long ago I watched all 7 parts of Postage,back to back,Iron man all 3 parts....do you long to perecheslyat

o
olka235 27.02.20

Pride and prejudice. A lot of times unable to revise, and from the TV series the Matchmaker they were probably 500 times already reviewed and all the time lift the spirits. I think that many will agree with me

W
Wild Rider 27.02.20

Stay, 2005
Without a face

K
Kowaks 27.02.20

The trees. Lucky number Slevin

T
Tracked 27.02.20

Movies not really looking like a TV
But it does not include it, especially in STS is always transformers or Jack Reacher
A curse, what else to do
You have to watch

a
asbarton 27.02.20

Terminator 2