3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanicgod 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The horse in the game (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Friends tell me the answers to the following questions:
1) when I have my own horse it can completely disappear or be lost?
2) it always remains in the same place where I left it or to leave(for example, if in the middle of the forest I dismounted and chased after a rabbit)?
3) is it possible to call it as in the Witcher by whistling?
4) displayed on the map?
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 27.02.20

satanicgod
1) no
2) will stand, I like the horse I picked for HF to bury his parents the entire game stood in a level and never disappeared
3) you can
4) not displayed

R
RGC 27.02.20

satanicgod
The gap can be because of the bug, it happened to me, and not just me. Called whistling in the Witcher, not shown on the map. Can die apparently because she has a streak of CPS

s
satanicgod 27.02.20

Strange logic at the expense of the whistle. We have hardcore and realism, but to call horse into the deep forest is hold one button.

s
satanicgod 27.02.20

That would not create a superfluous subject - someone can tell me why the meat from one rabbit may be normal, but the second killed me through the same meter is considered as stolen?

A
Akeinar 27.02.20

RGC
to die can't. developed write it then come back to life(C)

d
darkpromo 27.02.20

RGC
Horse immortal, I once accidentally slashed with the sword, she fell, I thought everyone had finished their, ran, whistled, and she's usually back has arespanish as if nothing had happened.

A
AtomCube 27.02.20

blazer666
Like mojo, and we vparivayut that there is realism...

H
HITRYY FEDYa 27.02.20

the horse dies !
went - went - Bang and zdohlo . she out of the blue . robbed and walk further pochapali .

A
Alexandr_2018 27.02.20

SLY FEDYA.
you drove the horse, it seems. double shift sometimes and need to let go.

d
dragont 27.02.20

I wonder if the horse in sync with its rider. I have, in the beginning of the game, the hero spinning in the saddle, the horses treacherously trying to move sideways or backwards, and the adversary, meanwhile, cut me in pieces. A couple of times by some miracle I managed to escape from the Polovtsian Hiking, but I'm catching up jumping, because I hit it in the Creek, because to practice the management of this tricky beast not give. :( I thought maybe somehow the buttons to remap to turn the head of the rider the horse went in the same direction? In the case of bad hands or are you too with that fight?

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

satanicgod
It depends on the forest - such as landlord estate reserve.

E
ExDrummer 27.02.20

good. tell me PLIS, stole a horse in Mrjoedf, but in the inventory it is not active, and before sitting down says"x - that would get in and steal means that this is a bug? or simply have not grown to the horse?:)

F
FaNat1k002 27.02.20

ExDrummer
It is active after the purchase..) stolen On the only ride you can..)

S
Salvatore GT 27.02.20