3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The best weapons and armor (Elex)

Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.

Interesting armor Elbow (like gg at the beginning of the game) you can get?
190 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Laser rifle the Executioner in Tawara

Spoiler

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

found a hatchet
reflecting the jagged axe

A
Alexah 27.02.20

CAT, one-time damage and DPS are different things, no?
in addition, pump miles weapon + enchantment I have no gems (and the usual hatchets they are perfectly placed) , killing Nocera 3 clicks.
While Yes, the primary weapon was the shotgun Logan + flamethrower. Then still the same lazerka to the power was added, but it is, for a change if the cartridges have forgotten to buy.
And Yes, dudes with bazookas/flamethrowers like to get close to focus while you're behind cover, then grab the axe. Well it's anyone.

A
Alexah 27.02.20

In General

Spoiler

z
zhekazloy 27.02.20

In the Treasury:

Otpuskaly Sins
the most appropriate gun to use+ AoE stun
interestingly it has a higher base damage than its simple brethren sharpened to the max( plus cheto neponyatka with cells exactly plasmapkg)

NO grenade launchers mounted path as the bow is not Gud( this is not a shooter then the shooter is very specific well, as the rockets will have problems with ammunition))

PS - the use of small arms to the finals with a base damage lower than 80 will result in a surprise(the bug not the bug) but it seems these guns just don't pierce resists and armor

I
Igor.Volkov 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
You are on the map show where it is.

z
zhekazloy 27.02.20

Igor.Volkov
it is in the lair of the former chief of the Rogue Bloody as it is there... (well, forgot))

Valley of the damned
exemplary marker
it is not clear another is not a rare weapon...( and it in my for sale even wandering torgovtsev))

I
Igor.Volkov 27.02.20

And there were more like this cute one-handed axe with which chapters.hero went to pre-release gameplay in the armor of war Berserker with a shield of iron fist. He still the stone was in the handle aquamarine color (it's possible the saints). So no one found?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

the Berserkers have only 4 one-handed axe is rusty, the hatchet, axe, and a serrated
stones any weapon sharpened on 3ку

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Alexander Veligurov
Alexander Veligurov wrote:
Take the example zhekazloy and Enuard Aid.
especially the second bunch-bambalan,yeah XD
Alexander Veligurov wrote:
Hey, geniuses!Before spoiler for Dubsky - upload would be better the full characteristics of the weapons, which displayed the requirements for stats to weapons - it would be much more useful than your pimply excitement to spoil the location
let me remind you,genius
Dark Kahn wrote:
Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.
so post here mestanahozhdenie good(mostly personal) arms,do not like to create your own theme like stink and just sit there

X
XDarkDragonX 27.02.20

MikuHadsune
Mr. duck put the difficulty to ultra and see how you tear a chicken at 20+LVL

A
Alexah 27.02.20

XDarkDragonX
put :)
to the 12U level found the flamethrower to 14 took +1 on the 17th've leveled hunter to 3rd. after that, I don't Tolok itself rossible to solo packs of mutants, but had nemeryany profit (raw Eleks with thick strangers/Cyclops/thugs etc) and favorite Loka - the North, where so cool familys packs of elbow
the Thunderer Logan perfectly complements a set, allowing you to shoot at close range

E
Eddy501 27.02.20

Who found the pants mechanic,tell me where it is?

M
MaxMayen 27.02.20

Eddy501
and to buy not destiny?) Have Alrica (Berserkers) and the clergy

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

the shirt of the miner would say, and the pants don't remember

L
Lagushonok 27.02.20

If I am not mistaken I found an axe from prerelease he Edan where the exiles. 87 damage plus cold. It is more than seventy that's for sure and stochasti 92 and he two-handed.Igor.Volkov

S
StClaus 27.02.20

Guys skinte stats top fractional bronek who have.

S
Sheril 27.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER
ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
Amulet of the traveler (breaking +1, armor+5) in the beginning of the game to the left of the wreckage of the Scout U3
show me on the map where this place is.

open teleport little camp, so the wreckage of the scout-uz in what direction (North, South, West, East) from this teleporter go?

S
Sheril 27.02.20

Folaytfenat
in your response there is nothing useful. Continuous assaults
so if you have something to say on my question useful, write.
and even better - show on the map

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

start new game - watch where you are on the map