3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 27.02.20 07:08 pm

The problem with the speed of weapon strikes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Play, I mean in Skyrim (with mods, including SkyRe, which adds new perks). I go in game, load the last save and see what the weapon hits at the speed of light. The left and right hand. While teams leftweaponspeedmult and weaponspeedmult speed bumps is lower than to the level of 1.50, can't be reset. But it's still a lot. Half more the normal values. Tell me, please, what to do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyAleq12 27.02.20

But quickly to kill all of you !

s
saa0891 27.02.20

Assassins11148 wrote:
Tell me, please, what to do?
Well, see what the last mods you installed and what broke the game,flip the switch and load this early to install these mods.

V
Voltbeat 27.02.20

I have this crap was after adding mode Survival. There was a conflict with some mod.

A
Assassins11148 27.02.20

Disabling the last installed mods will not give anything, because I set the last mod was made quite a long time, and the problem started only yesterday.
About the problem: tried to demolish the branch one-handed weapons, this introduced the command advskill onehanded 100000 to swing it up to 100 and then made it legendary. It did not help to solve the problem, but got a little better: now attack speed can be reset to 1.35. but then doesn't want to fold in any.
Maybe someone knows, is it possible to fix this by editing some system files (or in the same save, edit)?