3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Namen Lose 27.02.20 07:13 pm

Is there a choice? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Continue to work on stone hearts.Wanted to ask the opinion of the workmen, when robbing the auction house, it's way better to go?To take documents?
And yet, a little MB spoilers, when buried, the wife of Algirdas, there is a difference what to lay down a pattern(or something similar), or a comb?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadAlexSP 27.02.20

Both parties are full of scum. killed both of them. and took the whole house

.Chiken 27.02.20

Namen Lose wrote:
when robbing the auction house, it's way better to go
Personally, I am always on the side of Ewald, though he does not like me, but it's better than the Horst is xD
The difference in the future, only that with Ewald you will be able to trade, but only if you took on a job as a Demoman dwarves, and Quinto (choose then the side of the Horst).
Namen Lose wrote:
To take documents
...And thereby kill Horst/Ewald, by the way xD you decide for yourself. Algirdas, of course, are outraged that you documents are not brought, because he wanted all of the state Borsodi to the orphanage to give, but the job count. Again, decide for yourself whether you believe Olgerd and whether they want to keep alive some of the brothers.
Namen Lose wrote:
there is a difference what to lay down a pattern(or something similar), or a comb?
No difference, I always put a picture xD

P
PIRAT69 27.02.20

.Chiken wrote:
Ewald, you will be able to trade
And how to trade with him? Came to the auction house, everything is closed closed.

N
Namen Lose 27.02.20

Hmm...Thanks hardworking, always know that you can rely on.

T
ToXeNsiUs 27.02.20

.Chiken wrote:
with Ewald you will be able to trade
Excuse me, what? Trade?!

X
XOHOMEP 27.02.20

.Chiken
Have you tried this, or just on Vick read? I took in all possible ways, including taking Quinto and remained on the side of Ewald. In the end, Ewald forgiven, the underground passage is closed, the auction house is no longer to get, and Ewald is not found.

But in reply to the author, it is necessary first to know the author or roleplayer Munchkin? If the first - you'll like it, obviously... And if the latter, and want more exp, the most competent to do so:
- to find the corpse of Hugo (Expo);
- talk to the Weasel, elf, not to chase, then give her the money (60 exp for 600 CZK, but if you talk only 40 exp for 400 CZK), plus the Expo for the quest;
- talk to Casimir, to calm his Axiem (40 exp), and then say I'll (he get yourself killed, but the Expo for Aksi already pocket);
- go for Guinto, offering to win it in the cards to play and buy it (40 exp for 400 CZK), plus the Expo for the quest;
- in the house to gain time to give Quinto to open the door and go without a fight (a fight with a wooden sword on high difficulty - enjoy below average);
- at the end of the first stay with Ewald (combat Expo for Horst, his thugs and Quinto), then require the paper to kill the Ewald (Expo);
- well, take everything from the Treasury that is not nailed down, of course.
In the end, the auction house goes to charity, which is good (albeit psychologically).

W
Widukind 27.02.20

Namen Lose
the main difference is that in Russian language there is no word lay down

d
dos-unit 27.02.20

Widukind
Russian 2 in school? If doing something the object itself, use the root "lie -" if you produce the action with the subject — root "-treasure-" (to put) - Child in bed, Child is put to bed

W
Widukind 27.02.20

dos-unit
and that produces action? the picture itself puts? Even so, it is still impossible to say to lay down a picture. Russian usually in school it was 5, but that was a long time ago and the rules themselves I can't remember the correct language already, just feel. Put is the word, and the fact that there is no written

d
dos-unit 27.02.20

Widukind
he just forgot to attribute to onto lay down. the last thing is to make the scholar in the forums )))

W
Widukind 27.02.20

dos-unit
let the past... now said - it turned out it was in the console, this root lies is used only with prefixes. Here is a quote Has a tricky verb that some carriers of a great and mighty as a spoon of tar in barrel of honey. The imperfect form of the verb (what to do) to put, and perfect aspect (what to do?) – put. A significant portion of our fellow citizens prefer to use the imperfect instead of the legal form to PUT a non-existent word to LAY down.
The Internet are asked to remember the use of this pair in the following way. The verb "to lay" is only used with the console (to put, to lay, to put, shift, etc..), and the verb "put" - without a prefix (put, put, puts, etc.)