3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.02.20 07:14 pm

A record of survival (Project Zomboid)

Who how long? I spent 14 days, 7 hours.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Real slim shady 09.01.22

Day 1, pdhphphh yes, I'm not a strategist

p
poppy sim1 25.01.22

Crap! here at least someone warned that the game without saves !!
How did this infuriate Valheim, Rust and zombie!!!

A
Alexey14Hol 04.05.22

Wow, there are people here since 2012. This site is not visited very often.
The maximum how long I survived was 3 days with a penny, I died from driving a car and beeping with a special horn, then drove into a pole and attracted a horde, well, something like that

Y
YEYO 24.05.22

Heh, it was a fun life lived for 17 days, on the 4th day an already rebuilt shelter with a racing Japanese car. Just one day I decided to go for food and medicine to the nearest school in the new city of Louisville. Crept unnoticed to the entrance through the horde with about 40 zombies, I was able to climb into the hallway of the school. Looting, I realized that the helicopter had arrived .... Having squeezed me into a corner with bites, I shot myself with a shotgun PS there was a mod for suicide. I lived a happy life because in those days I was lucky, but luck was gone at that moment ....

17aBy4ok 01.07.22

A little over a year, 400 kopecks, then I met about a dozen zombies around the corner, I didn’t check the weapon’s HP, I didn’t take anything, I thought I’d find the paint quickly ... In general, I relaxed and got a bite

M
MaDeInCCCP 01.07.22

lived 30 days on the server, usually my Persians died somewhere on the 5-7th day)

J
JonikSon 09.07.22

A month with a penny maximum. Well, given the fact that no one will sit still, it’s more interesting to go on sorties.

A
AndreySol 09.10.22

It's somehow cheap to read all this, given that everyone has long known how to backup the save folder and, accordingly, then boot from it. Well, yes, there is a slight inconvenience that you need to exit the game more or less regularly and make this backup. But it's easier than to accidentally shit the result of several dozen real hours of play...

L
Lozowoi 17.11.22

4 months. I had little health, and zombies caught me on the 2nd floor of the house. I had to jump, but luck did not turn to me, and I crashed.

N
NikZe24 20.01.23

1 month and somewhere 1 week. Decided to find a shotgun. I went to the police cars, found a shotgun there, as well as not a lot of cartridges. Then a toad crushed me, and I decided to go to the police station in Riverside. There I was met by about 10 zombies, but I had a fireman's ax and pumped strength. But I died by accident, an application was opened where music is played. game turned off. And they ate me, it was a shame, I was still sitting in DC with a friend

S
Srq7h 20.01.23

AndreySol
So this is the essence of the game. It seems to me that copying a save is not honorable, even if I haven’t played dozens of hours in this world