3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carina23 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Allied forces, what is it? (Total War: Rome 2)

On the Internet you can often find a mention about the allied forces.
From my weak experience of playing Rome 2 I haven't had a chance to meet them.

Play for Sparta, how do I get troops from other regions, not native Spartan?
Mercenaries are not an option, I want a normal Cretan archers, and horse archers.
Where to go behind the nearest horse archers?

Whether the allied forces for the Navy?

A couple of questions: how to increase the limit of agents? If the building or technology for this? Can't build the Tavern (the orange building with a picture of ham) in of Apollonius, what's wrong? Maybe the tavern can only be built in the capital, or you need a certain population level?
That gives the number of population in the province? Taxes from the population are independent, each building 3 or 4 buildings have already been built that will promote the growth of settlements further?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 27.02.20

Carina23
If you play a line of Total war, the forum Sich needs to be like a real reference book. I advise you to look.
PS - would love to be trained and detail to read the clues.

y
yar1097 27.02.20

Carina23
Allied forces available only to Rome. There are 2 kinds of barracks, one of the standard Roman units in other allied forces, varieties of which depend on the province in which built barracks. For other factions armies set standard, regardless of where built the barracks.
The fleet is all standard, normal and heavy docks have ships that are allied troops.
Limit agents and armies depends on the level of your Empire. The more territories you have, the higher it is, the more you can recruit armies and agents.
For most of the buildings need certain technology, and for buildings of 4 levels, and even a specific resource. To get it you can either capturing the province, where he is, or trading with the faction that has the province, which it is.
The population need for expansion of cities, it will grow until you have all towns of the province would not be open the maximum number of slots for buildings (usually 5 in the provincial capital (+port, where it is available) and 3 minor settlement (+port, where it is available)).

C
Carina23 27.02.20

The Union troops available only to Rome

Thank you
well, continue to play I do not see sense, the game is dead to me.

y
yar1097 27.02.20

Carina23
The game is good, but as the name implies, it implies that the game will be exclusively for Rome.
First, only he has a full 3 view of the army in different time frames (2 late detachment at Carthage, and light peltasts Greek factions doesn't count), secondly, only he and Carthage has normal political struggle, and thirdly, only he has the allied forces. Even the video with the triumph of the generals only made for him.
For the rest of the fraction interest in the game quickly disappears. Troops completely the same the entire game, no matter where they are hired (Hello Parthian cavalry from the British Isles and the Germans from Egypt).

C
Carina23 27.02.20

If you don't mind, I will continue to pester with questions. Play veryhard.
For Rome, then Rome. Although I looked at the list of mercenaries, and they are often better than the allied forces. If the middle stages there is money, but hired troops to get the right variety. Arrows in his shooting parameters very much the same.
1) Is there any point in combat experience have archers(slingers) and siege engines? Because the experience increases the attack, defense and morale. The first 2 are not important for shooters, and to prevent the situation, when my hands are under attack, I'm not going. About the accuracy and number of shells and starostlivosti in the experience nothing is said. Mean that rookies that the veterans will shoot with the same efficiency?
2) can't determine variants of actions: to capture the city myself, make protectorat from one city, or to keep allies. The goal is to maximize profits. If there are provinces with 2-3 cities. From her candy will not do. (Is about capturing). Maybe it makes sense to leave one of the cities under forced protectorates, and get loot for a bargain with him? If we have a lot of resources, and income from trading with the faction will be significant, perhaps even more than the profit from that city. Am I right? For one in other cities of the province can make to food, or military Arsenal.
If 2 of your protectorate will be located close to each other if they can start a war with each other? How close they to each other can be done?
Well, maybe it makes sense not to spoil relations from capture, and to these cities as allies? The same trade agreement may be concluded with them.
Although the presence of cities not subject to Rome - it is not good. The Roman power should be everywhere. Do not rebel if these allies when next to them no one but me will be left?
How real is the option of turning from an ally in protectorat not declaring war? And if you raise relations and bring them under his city the 6th fleet?
3) the Most pleasant for me - an economic component. How to develop the province in order to maximize income? Take tighter Italy. What would be the best option at the maximum buildup? Of your capital (Rome) will go many trade routes do I need to build a shopping amplifiers to increase profits from the trade? Or building amplifiers only affect the local trade within the province?
The version of the military province and for food to be excluded immediately. Remains a cultural, commercial, industrial or agricultural. province. The barns at maximum buildup give only +250, and that they lose the mines that bring the +450. Therefore there is only 3 options. Conventionally, we can assume that 1 meal or 1 order is 20-25$. I.e. if the building gives +300, but spends 4 of food, the result 300-4*25=200. Because this food will have to be elsewhere and so there lose income. Given the amps the alignment may change.
Also interested in the version with an average buildup of the provinces, here's mine level 2 brings only +150, but the barn already +175 (and even food).
4) is it Possible to recruit troops in cities protectorate?
5) What happens after the civil war? The insurgent faction (house) will disappear forever from the political system of the country?
Assume that the capture of 100 cities, we have an Imperium reaches a maximum, occurs guards. Your faction take 3 cities. You return those 3 cities, destroying of the insurgent faction, and once you have 100 cities, the Imperium is at maximum, and again civil war. What is the mechanism of breaking the vicious circle in order to capture more cities after the GW, and that it is not repeated again?