3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 24.09.19 12:54 pm

You will not believe! (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Would you buy the game or not ?
26 Comments
Sort by:
p
pechenkii 24.09.19

For 3.5 K of course not, for 2K MB and would buy)

S
SavvyZOR 24.09.19

OFC entities. need to support the developer. If the game is really a mixture of the Academy with a Anlished - Wai notes? Such projects need the support. One support community batlfront 2 even with such a terrible release worked closely with the developers on Reddit, and now he is a sweetie.

L
Lobo 24.09.19

Egtoz
I'd better bought as now SW for singles have become rare to do but if it will not buy the next game again will be mainly for multiplayer games

m
miisterkeys 24.09.19

the majority of users spiratic and a small percentage will buy

A
Agat7 24.09.19

If the game is worthwhile, then the license may even pre-order, but first we must understand that we will sell. And if the game prohodnyak, it may Tarentaise, purely out of love for star soldiers pass.

D
Dogmit 24.09.19

SavvyZOR
Never understood the philosophy of support developer, given that developers in fact, in principle, do not care about support, they have an employer who pays them.. They are sawing game on TK and throw off marketers that need to sell. If the game is quality, then buy, not pass.

R
Resul Gurbannazarow 24.09.19

AlexBlade95
The trailer showed but no gameplay but for me the main gameplay people before you buy I suggest you learn about geympleyya podamos they require for pre-order very much

l
legusor 24.09.19

we must first piratochke pass, and then already to do conclusions. suddenly the same cal like ME: andromeda. this shit I'm already Deluxe pre-order, because like a fool, hoping for something good after obosrannogo ME3.

S
SavvyZOR 24.09.19

Dogma
Yes, it's true, they are paid according to contract. But they get a percentage of the project's success, plus if the project is done badly and not sold, they will lose their jobs. that's all.

s
saa0891 24.09.19

Given that the game is from EA,it is natural without a check for 3 Grand to buy a no one sense,but if the game will be good ,what is again a big doubt,I have forgotten when EA released one good game,so if the game is suitable (i.e. it will be a game about gidaev with interesting combat and impact to the story depending on the choice of the dark or the bright side) is that for 2 Grand, I naturally buy.

D
Dogmit 24.09.19

saa0891
I had forgotten when EA has released at least one good game

In 2008 - DAO, if we talk about singles.

r
rambling 24.09.19

Disney pirates - synonyms.

A
AlexanderYA 24.09.19

Only purchase, a series of games we need to support)

Z
ZeroCry 24.09.19

Of course buying just so you can show that a single project we need.

D
Dogmit 24.09.19

ZeroCry
You do not show. This game and the fans, THIS will buy up like hotcakes.

G
GIBAY 24.09.19

I'm too poor, so pirates

L
L303 24.09.19

Of course pirates, why give money if you can take for free

s
saa0891 24.09.19

Before showing gameplay I had hope and the desire to buy if the game will be good,unfortunately it all disappeared after watching the movie,to buy at full price at the start I just will not.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.09.19

AlexanderYA
only now EA and Disney do not want to keep...

A
Alphalva 24.09.19

2:13, for the lazy 2:42

I'm happy like this to buy from Amy and jade
And before she was going to buy this

Egtoz wrote:
Would you buy the game or not ?
And now have nothing to hunt...