3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 27.02.20 08:22 pm

People, a question about Prestige in NFS (Need for Speed (2015))

In short, was held from the prestige of the drift(brown color icon). But the problem is that there should be exorbitant expense to dial the I 2 test barely gaining on the Mazda rx7 320к and when as and there for bronze 425к necessary. Here explain how or what kind of car to gain such an account, I just and huracane and the subaru wrx, and mazda rx 7. So far, for me the subaru wrx and mazda rx 7 the most appropriate car for drifting which keep a stable angle. And so back to the question of how or on what car to pass?
Thank you in advance))
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
serezha.ebauer 27.02.20

WWQ
thanks already figured out , there on time still tied.)

A
Alpineee 27.02.20

WWQ
What cars were?

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Alpineee
Rsr , huricane

P
Pandorum Prime 27.02.20

The guys who are still in the topic? Tell us what's going on here? I have 6 cars up, and no, the Prestige Drift 425К.The Corvette definitely will solve the problem if I'm on the clave?
There are a gamepad, but it never care about in any game.

J
JackDan.Jd 27.02.20

Guys,skyline r34 v spec a full on drift ,to completely understate the collapse of the left all-wheel braking force weak nitro to maximum.Supercharger ,not turbo,that was 774лс.Spoiler removed.Like,everything.All drifts of gold.And,Yes,even a box of the mechanic ,definitely.Drift 4 speed.Where closely ,the type,breadth and the grinding track,on 3.I hope someone come in handy this infa))

M
Malk Iss 17.04.22

Someone passed the gold medal (sprint) on cars besides the Porsche?