3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 27.02.20 08:23 pm

A collection of people to petition Roxterm about bans. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, the bans, Yes, this is nothing new, but I, like many, didn't believe in the possibility of such a huge number of unjustified bans. Today I have my own sure of their veracity
I propose here to write your Nicky socialclub those people whom their half-assed anti-cheat system banned just like that.
If you used cheats - do not write received money from cheaters - not to write, put fashion do not write, used a hole games for enrichment - not just write.
The purpose of all this is to send roxterm collective request an investigation of the validity of bans accounts.
I want to move my ass to detect real cheaters, whom I met in the game a lot, and not just put antichit system curve and they don't care who she bans.
Collective request they at least not wrapped back robot without even reading how they're doing individually.
62 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 27.02.20

honestly?) I think they do not care for this petition will be)

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Chestir
You're probably right, but why should that stop someone. If there's even a small chance that we are heard...

R
RBunny 27.02.20

Tdante wrote:
to investigate the validity of bans accounts.
Dude,every day will be banned a huge number of players,and now imagine how much time you need to get it all investigate
Banyat-then you have something,and then here such here saints the whole session,and then in your garage is the kind of crap spawn,players die every second.Even leave the house can not be easy

s
sergigno 27.02.20

is right and do what ban. For they must not be using cheats... even once... And now do not write, write... don't play the saints here, like we are not the aisles

T
Tdante 27.02.20

sergigno
we are not aisles - so. I do not believe that just because ban. I wish you to never experience what I experienced today.

J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

Tdante
1) They really don't care about petitions, they don't even look.
2) Fuck GTA Online and play in single/other games. Of course you paid those 2 rooms, but it is dull to the horror. And something tells me that a few months or a year it will remain so.

A
Azaz Ololoev 27.02.20

Tdante
Hey mate, as you can referring to the profile of the social club, I want to see the article unfairly banned?

v
vadim.postnikov 27.02.20

Azaz Ololoev
xenkok82 look at health

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Azaz Ololoev
That please look at nick the same Tdante

d
d1mon2tr 27.02.20

Maybe a petition on the normal boot online?

A
Azaz Ololoev 27.02.20

Tdante
so you're profile is open, so you hid the whole article

M
MaaF 27.02.20

Azaz Ololoev
As I understand it, there is not a hidden stat all the same, and immediately reset to zero, in my experience, I have a friend like banned, he immediately on the site stat of the zeros was all once him a letter...

G
GTAFlash91 27.02.20

Yes the stat is not hidden, I did a couple of days ago came out of the ban. Everything was on zero when I was in the bath.

M
MephistoXX 27.02.20

Yes, of course, no matter what you ban. For Skype and bandikui. Well, well. I'm pretty sure that there either was cheats, or cheat bought, thinking it was safe there. And maybe some harmless for the reteksturov've made or played some iron man and not fully cleaned up after himself. Anything, but not just so.

D
Doberrman699 27.02.20

The petition is needed.Only slightly different content:
Dear Rockstar, due to inadequate awareness of the fact some players, please in the reason of the ban besides the reasons to give addresses of nearest offices of psychologists , and sometimes (in very advanced cases) and children's social workers...

L
LIRW 27.02.20

I wonder how many people confesses the fact that he used cheats in the game and it got Banned ? And on account of predyav in Rockstar - there is the answer I think is obvious: the Grandmother tales to tell and everything!

s
stratusss 27.02.20

See what the situation is reaching the point of absurdity. Because the ban actually arrives just like that, seemingly for nothing. And it no: Skype, Fraps, and Bandika. Those who use them are recognized by the system as a malicious cheaters. But at the same time, the cheaters, the Chinese use the teleport hanging of any items on players spanada any transport, not less. In fact, the list of cheats is huge. Why are these bastards not to ban? And this despite the fact that they quietly walk in sessions where there are 25-30 people. Last week, the entire crowd we were chasing such a jerk. For it was a reward, but killing him was impossible. Because it appears on the map, but were in fact invisible. The people seething in the chat, called to throw complaints about him, and he was funny. I go to his profile - Chinese. Another time almost the same story. See the player bounty, almost there, he was standing around the corner. He of course saw me. But he didn't run away from me, he just turned on passive mode and wrote in the chat: ha ha. When any of you try to turn on the pass. mode if you have a bounty, you will see this: passive mode is not available if you for your head. And Yes, it too was Chinese. Million examples. So I don't understand why R* don't ban freaks - Chinese, but normal players can ban just like that. And don't say I do not need to use cheats to not get banned normal players do not use them, but many have already received the ban. By the way, on a petition they do not care.

O
OlegFo 27.02.20

Banned NISASTA and PROSTOTAK - write where I bought the game.

T
Tdante 27.02.20

LIRW
Zadolbali Thomas unbelievers. If I yuzal cheats - I would not have got to create threads on the forums. I would know what banned. And so I don't know and I bombed.

q
qSKRWNYp 27.02.20

Everyone always spit on the petition, but that's just the players clearly do not understand. The petition max to wipe, Yes to throw it.