3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 29.02.20 11:44 pm

can't understand the technology of kidnapping in the beginning (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I'm new to Assassin, this game liked the graphics.
I always catch (or notice) when you try to steal the desired character from the crowd. First, it takes place on the territory of the gang, a lot of spies, secondly, does not work the command immobilize and carry (or as it there), I noticed and caught while I procrastinate. I don't believe that the case of agility, the game is not for children, so there is some secret how to do it, the technology theft. Please explain.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStorm1987 29.02.20

It is best to stealth kill all but abducted. Then carefully from the back to take the right brow and slowly lead to the right place. Still perfect, you need to inject the skill for the victim not to rock the boat. If you observe you should get without any problems.

a
artem4msr 29.02.20

To kill? There's also an undercover COP asks you not to kill anyone? Or this is the aerobatics? And the character will not escape from the ends while you're all wet?

d
design2010 29.02.20

Upgrade a skill, you come back shake down and store it, and when you do, try to avoid patrols, they will be designated and all, put into a carriage and taken to the station

a
artem4msr 29.02.20

I understand it, should we postpone this task, thanks

a
artem4msr 29.02.20

design2010
I happen to have this skill pumped, but I almost immediately identified the gang members, and the character runs away until I fight. Something I'm doing wrong, to include stealth? how to walk on their haunches in the crowd, it seems to me that you only attract attention, then in stealth, the bandits notice and do not allow to carry out the kidnapping. Here some secret Assassins, I can't comprehend. How to play the job, I don't understand how for the bandits to become invisible?

a
artem4msr 29.02.20

DarkStorm1987
I am getting to that strategy games tend

D
DarkStorm1987 29.02.20

artem4msr
Members of the gang watering can, a police officer said not only kill the abducted. Better water from the roof, or knives, or murder from the air. Soaked and back to the roof not yet lit. If the territory assumes the roofs another option, to frighten the victim and try to catch up, but it's a chore, particularly if the crew jumps. The main thing is to just frighten the victim so the others wouldn't figure out. So the more left-wing to nail down the easier it will be.Another option to collect more rooks and to incite the bandits and to grab a victim and quickly shedding.

a
artem4msr 29.02.20

DarkStorm1987
understand who the rooks I don't know, play has just started, apparently going to kill the bandits, now everything is clear, thank you.

d
design2010 29.02.20

DarkStorm1987
Yes, the right tactics, I also did so, or in stealth all the bandits removed or rooks to distract and kidnap you need a goal

n
nfstherun.1 29.02.20

artem4msr
First try to quietly kill all the enemies around, if the target you will notice it will start to run. Quickly catch up and knocked down, as soon as the tumble down, the target is standing still and you can kill other enemies that are attacking you, the target will stand in place. In areas with a high level goal immediately ran to the carriage and runs it, in this case to catch him alive is difficult, only if you drive it into some sort of deadlock. So it is better to avoid fleeing to the crew and at first quietly remove enemies

a
artem4msr 29.02.20

nfstherun.1
tin, I thought a game like thief or dishonored, and hide-and-seek-tag, short for agility

K
Kshishtof Pendereckiy 29.02.20

Remember,was to bring alive some of the fat from narrow passages-a narrow street,the outputs only from the ends.In the street go to the Gallows,and the edges are arrows,and they spawn if you approach to move to the exits.I'm in the middle of all killed,captured wanted,lead it and then-Bang!On the output end is shot...I'm in the other end,and there is a Walker and arrows.See,Orlinoe the sight of their lost sight of.In the end,I went to the end where one of the arrows went along the way.When I was fat,I noticed that Evie's shiny grey,as if she was among the crowd is.And while the shooter spun and was back to me I slowly brought the fat man,seated in the carriage,sat down at the harness and now there's a Gallows panic.I drove to the place transmitting the Hanged man with me,began to shoot me,noticed the police behind him.I managed to RAM and throw.The policeman twirled around his lifeless body and rode off.Skill in theft was pumped for 2

K
Kshishtof Pendereckiy 29.02.20

By the way,when I was fat by the arrow,the fat man was silent.Although,at first,when I grabbed him,he screamed, saying: let go,help, but his sidekick from the Gallows nearby cooled off in the cellars and hidden closets

N
Nail Mindarov 29.02.20

I have the same thing for some reason dies as shown and press