3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Schukin 24.09.19 12:59 pm

The problem with directx 12 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

How to solve this problem with compatibility with directx? Maybe someone found a solution online?

Windows 8.1 (6.3, Build 9600) license, video card 8GB of 1060. the driver of the latter.

29 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 24.09.19

Anatoly Shchukin
Written as:Your operating system does not support dx 12
Put 10 wines.

A
Anatoliy Schukin 24.09.19

gennaz me completely obsolete 8.1, I do not want for individual games go on 10ку, there is no possibility of $. It's a pity that so (

T
Tigra 24.09.19

Anatoly Shchukin
10 is brought to mind 8.1. Bet, come.

m
maxxim1891 24.09.19

Anatoly Shchukin
And not buy obyazatelno. Only psst! Between the two of us!

k
kypnamob 24.09.19

shove in a window 10 wines in the minimum salary specified win 7 and video card do not support директ12. then the game should run on 8.1

PS try to run (carefully moving) in compatibility mode by selecting win 7

z
zetram 24.09.19

kypnamob
The speed, through the silence starts at 12 and in the settings to change to 11 it is impossible,maybe in the final release will have a choice

c
chuba_73 24.09.19

zetram wrote:
The speed, through the silence starts at 12 and in the settings to change to 11
but where you saw that the game will go on 11dx there in black and white dx12

z
zetram 24.09.19

chuba_73
you post on my reading?or just scribbling?and I never claimed that the game will support 11dx

k
kypnamob 24.09.19

see what an interesting story - in other forums they write that the game starts on vin7 64 with the same error. ie, maybe in beta did not report any files which are in the second world war. let me remind you that Warcraft can now run on win 7 using direkth 12! ie in fact, any game can run on дх12 7ke if only it was the desire of the developers to add such patches to the game. obviously in the release code will be played on 7ke without problems and maybe when you transfer the desired files and 8ке in compatibility mode too.

c
chuba_73 24.09.19

kypnamob wrote:
can run on win 7 using direkth 12!
Microsoft has officially confirmed support for dx12 on w7 64 bit SP1 I do not understand what could be the problem - might just need to install or update dx 12 as it as it is not native to w7 not really know with w7 long goodbye

k
kypnamob 24.09.19

chuba_73
Blizzard and t-shirts have added the ability to ONLY run wow in direct X12 on seven by patch the game and several library files HH. installed separately as a component of 12 direct to win 7 is impossible. stupid as a separate patch for each individual game. in the end of the second world war start at seven in the environment директх12 on worth which дх12 support. and now attention! as I wrote above in the minimum requirements of the cold written not only win 7 but also the VC which do not support DX 12 in hardware. therefore, Kolda will be run in a mode дх12 purely via a software patch. in principle, it now runs for those who 10kA old Assembly until 1903 . they stupidly put on the EXE shnik cold compatible with win 7 and the bug disappears that Windows is not this or that household is not 12.
the result - in the worst case it will work in release. at best someone would write a fix . and it's unlikely Blizzard)

I
ILPBF 24.09.19

Anatoly Shchukin
What is the problem to make the image the current system, to carry, install 10, drive in code, to look into the new system etc? I was an ardent fan of win 7, which I had for 5 years without reinstalling, shouted that the 10 wines is a forest. As a result installed litsenzionka 10s 2 years pleased to be working with no lag at all since 1809 version, fast and stable.

A
Anatoliy Schukin 24.09.19

kypnamob
Tried, does not work.

ILPBF
No problem, have done so. Just wanted without crutches and tambourine.

S
Slava Podumeev 24.09.19

Made as Administrator and compatibility Win 7 ceased to throw this error, but remained error - a fatal error has occurred direct, and everything on it. I played

R
ReD 2.1 22.06.20

Well that is after the @BNI with gears of war 2 is 5 10 wines

l
legusor 22.06.20

strange, but in the minimum requirements listed in the windows7 OS but the graphics – all DX12. therefore, without windows 10 play.
PS. with gears of war 5 also had a hat on windows7, because the game only DX12 and worked through spike's library dx12ondx11, giving on seven under 11 direktom more than two times worse performance than the tenth on the wind under DX12.

p
prowkan 22.06.20

legusor

O
Oleg Mir 22.06.20

Well, how did you manage to find a solution? or grouse?

S
STX87 22.06.20

Win 7 all the rules, don't understand your problem.

A
ARM_SERJ 22.06.20

7ke x64 everything worked, but there was trouble with FPSOs, put 10ку and smooth Staal game, but randomly crashes to the desktop(possibly with patches went all in...)