3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gugu1313 01.03.20 01:09 am

CPU and graphics card .

Dear,I am quite confused about the topic that can start a terrible debate.I always thought that if the graphics card is not loaded almost on 100% it is because of this lag and FPS below 60 frames, and in my understanding, was to blame for the processor ,it didn't take.But what I know for example in BF4 I set ultra settings and lo and behold the map of plow 100%.Attention,question to experts,if I replace the processor on more powerful will the FPS increase and how much ?
118 Comments
Sort by:
g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Mother msi P67S-C43,well that will pull it acceleration and how much?

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

gugu1313
It's a little weak for overclocking without radiators on Pytalovo and i7 consumes a lot more. In General, if you take a 2600 then just throw your money. Without overclocking performance in games he doesn't have much add ,I would say that for the most part the performance will remain the same. And on account of the fact that your CPU enough you run the last assassin or dogs second and all your doubts will disappear. And then the games will only demand more from the processor. So if you are not a pity to throw away 8 Grand then dump it but I would save for a new system.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

dear what do you say,a game with terrible optimization and config what I want to watch 4 minutes .

M
Masky76 01.03.20

MagicHero
Where is the solution on the motherboard?Feature if she keeps i7 and test it a normal mother.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

gugu1313
gugu1313 wrote:
dear what do you say,a game with terrible optimization and config what I want
And where did you get that AC syndicate with poor optimization? I wrote above about the AC origin and syndicate and not about the fps you yourself VIDOS watched? fps in the city sometimes 45 and the loading percent in the area of 85%, the download vidyuhi in such moments it drops to 87%-90%. Why do you think??? answer, all about percent and this is a game that came out 3.5 years ago. And the reason it is not fully loaded because of the complexity of download virtual cores on the high and low frequencies. That is not given in details will tell you a very simple example, the parallelization of game resources in equal proportions is simply impossible to do and if for example there is the problem that some of the cores performs a very long time that other kernels at this point, just idle. For this reason, it is best when the engine run at a higher frequency, which cannot be said about 2600 without overclocking.
About the last assassin

there in the desert percent be able to hold 60 fps but in the first village the fps will drop below 60 and will be annoying freezes, about Alexandria do not say anything, 30 fps is a joy.
So the point is, to change only if the K version overclocked to 4.5 Hz and if you've money to burn and want a meager growth take.

R
Rageskin 01.03.20

the processor does not disclose the video card

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Once again I ask about her mother ,a cooling proce good,not the boxed cooler ,I can overclock the 2600k and get this over with .

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

gugu1313
In General, the mother looked at the tests that really Pytalovo if heated the radiators to cope, which is very strange. In General, to disperse the mother can at least up to 5Hz, if the stone gets good, so if you have the opportunity to take 2600К (even if more expensive) then take the performance compared to a regular 2600 can reach + 35%-40% and this is well for playing games.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

It is cooler on percents,soran ,over the winter 1 time purged.

D
D1_ 01.03.20

gugu1313
Ahhh The Cooler )
but say copper )

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
And on account of the fact that your CPU enough you run the last assassin or dogs second and all your
I was wondering, Cho write something about processorswith. Hurriedly remember their unity has never been processorsamsung, at least until AC3. Here videokartinki Yes. Launched the then пассасин4 on ГТХ260, and she frankly did not. But it was the only game that did not go to ГТХ260, then I threw in a drawer, not very much and wanted this shit. For AC3 I would have thought. Downloaded the Repack, I the and met:

This is USS. Not only that, it АПИ11, so the game went soap soap compared to the Andromeda. Sho can eat as 5.7 GB of VRAM, I do not understand. Optimization ow. xd)))
But what about the processor, it is expected:

gugu1313 wrote:
how will I be able to overclock the 2600k and get this over with .
Why do you overclock it? And generally what for to disperse, hands of experience grow Scholl? Unlocked I recommended for that would overclock it. Plus your mother supports autorespon. But it's your business konesh. )

M
Masky76 01.03.20

gugu1313
Cooler on scen is broken.....vooosche rogue?And installed not right. HENCE the potato plant.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
This is USS. Not only that, it АПИ11, so the game went soap soap compared to the Andromeda. Sho can eat as 5.7 GB of VRAM, I do not understand. Optimization ow. xd)))
Yes, as You, comrade LOCKE accounts here? I just ofigevayu. Not that it does not sit quietly, be sure to have your rigid personality to put here.
PS of Course soap graphics when on low settings kill, they also can be seen in the test.

gugu1313
Importantly, in no case do not listen and do not see a dialogue with a friend under the name L 6.0 is a rigid person, here known as Loki, ban it everywhere. This is a man with two-channel transitional cherryredcaslino processor and graphics card. He was on fire here, such nonsense collects, screens fake throws and constantly spreads on the flood.
Spolernost is a property of the psyche and of human nature to strengthen and durable preservation and durability of any emotional state or conscious installation.
Rigid personality type maloizmenchivy in their habits, inclined to be stubborn and defend its tactics in solving everyday issues, emotionally impressionable and retain their emotional state to others worth a lot of effort to distract and persuade him. For rigid individuals is not characteristic of the capacity for self-regulation, self-correction, because they do not changeable even under pressure from external influences.
Masky76
Masky76 wrote:
Cooler on scen is broken.....vooosche rogue?And installed not right. HENCE the potato plant.
Where the author wrote that it's broken? And why the hell not right? The spokes attaching the fan motor will ALWAYS point to the blow-out on the other side. It is installed on the blow-out, i.e. correctly.
Understand the physics of air movement, and the PC would not hurt to investigate.
As I understand it, the CPU cooler is a ZALMAN CNPS9900 and it is characterized by a 300 W heat-dissipating ability. And 2600k has the solder.

M
Masky76 01.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
Understood in physics father .Smart is not so often met in the group.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
Why do you show the setup and some test results with other lower settings (campaign average)? or, again, wanted to make a fake but did not work ))))))
And where's your 4K monitor??? and then I saw an ancient 1920x1200 monitor.
VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Yes, as You, comrade LOCKE accounts here?
And most interestingly, registered in 2012, hike toons stamped self-image to yourself a raise, putting the reputation messages )))))

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
What is the screenshot???
Here entot dude. )

I have a lot of them. :)

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
On the screenshot 4K resolution, with the request of graphics memory 5.7 GB, with АПИ11.
For vidyuhi with 6, 8, 11, or 12 gigs of RAM is not critical. And what about the VRAM is already full of games there are that require at least 6 gigs of VRAM and sometimes even in the usual 1080p, so that consumption of 5.7 gigs in 4K it is a little.
6.0 L wrote:
The fact that STE will not change, there is no processorepiemonte wabasoft.
lol about the available addiction of the last assassin and so know ))) and what do you want your test to show? you run around Alexandria for fun where even the i7-7700 is loaded at 100% at least to keep 60 fps
6.0 L wrote:
Why do you overclock it? And generally what for to disperse, hands of experience grow Scholl? Unlocked I recommended for that would overclock it. Plus your mother supports autorespon. But it's your business konesh. )
And what is overclocking bad? to get free extra performance? I am personally in a distant time when I was still in school and the parents bought a computer with a Celeron 466Мгц I overclock it to 600MHz (which is the third performance for nothing) And this at a time when about the Internet I haven't really knew not what had access to the gland and then do not understand but see as to disperse even children can ))), then when their money bought first fancy computer I srazuzhe go dispersed percents, the RAM, and their first top vidyuhi (7800 GT which cost 600 bucks because I lived in the East and ordered the plane but still only appeared). None then not even just broke up and pulled out the BIOS, edited the frequencies that kept vidyuhi (there were some features so edited not only the overall frequency but also other) and sewed back into the BIOS, so none was overclocking and it was not necessary to keep the prog in the startup. And right about the fact that the acceleration that kills it, I worked 4 years, then gave his brother and he still has a few years of work, then put dad in the comp (to net enough) and nothing still in working condition. My current GTX 1080 I broke up in the first day set, although not much (added a bit of chip and VRAM + naprugu reduced to less warming up and therefore does not drop frequency). And about percents if I have my ancient 3570К not dispersed with 3.4 to 4.2 then many games would not hold 60 fps.

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
And what about the VRAM is already full of games there are that require at least 6 gigs of VRAM and sometimes even in regular 1080p,
No. Only two. in FullHD is the Rise of Tom Ryder, a request larger than 4Gb on ultra. In 4K Origins, maybe even ФК5, because the engine is the same. All. In Andromeda, on frostbite, who is friends with all those listed earlier, a request VRAM at 4K , 4.5 GB.
0.5 MB of my video card does not even notice. Up to 1Gb is not critical.

MagicHero wrote:
you run around Alexandria for fun
Not going, even for fun. Moreover, this test is the most objective. All known contingent games Ubisoft recent years. Therefore, I test objectively. Downloaded the torrent, installed it, and test it there. There's even otklyuchena the plane as it is in the Repack. Why is it otklyuchena, and not selected, I don't know and don't want to know. That is to say, any student, after downloading the game, you'll see the same thing on the system is equivalent to mine.. if they are not overclocking as some people. xd)
If I wanted something vypendritsya, or to play it, I would, first, set Вынь7, because the game was АПИ11 onli.

MagicHero wrote:
And what is overclocking bad?
And what is it good for? Here 12 years ago, the simple truth is that breaking up the system you irrevocably ruin, did not cause any doubts. I wrote about this even here on Pehe, once. Now why I decided that this is good, and a panacea for all. Like it is not my first system shows that some deeply mistaken on this subject.
With regards to AMD, I just wrote, 2years after release, and all they are dead. What it is trying to revive the corpse of the acceleration, prolong them a bit zhis, but the special effects brings. Also long known truth.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
And what is it good for? Here 12 years ago, the simple truth is that breaking up the system you irrevocably ruin, did not cause any doubts. I wrote about this even here on Pehe, once. Now why I decided that this is good, and a panacea for all. Like it is not my first system shows that some deeply mistaken on this subject.
With regards to AMD, I just wrote, 2years after release, and all they are dead. What it is trying to revive the corpse of the acceleration, prolong them a bit zhis, but the special effects brings. Also long known truth.
It is the opinion of the Nuba who are not versed in the gland. And how can you draw conclusions that the acceleration that kills if nothing is clocked )))))))))))))) Well, just about AMD ))) my first purchased computer was just on and it AMD Athlon 64 3500+ which I immediately broke up and they were sitting 5 years and then brother was a couple of years and moving the father gave up for a few years and according to your delirium he had after 2 years to die ha ha ha ))))))))) by the way you had коре2дуо 8500 and I bought коре2дуо 8200 to sit out a bit and my comp to give my brother and then it all slowed down already due to weak Prots (there was atlon 2200+) and I 8200 dispersed faster than your 8500. You're just an overpaid, more and without overclocking eventually had slow PERC )))) and who after this noob ha ha ha ha ha ha.
And how overclocking can kill hardware, unless of course in moderation and not fanatically under liquid nitrogen or below, temperatures were sky-high? Concerning the same коре2дуо the 8200 and 8500 were on the same chip only with a different hardwired multipliers and the performance of the 8200 as the 8500 does not affecting it. Really 8500 could be even harder to overclock than the 8200 because there the acceleration was on the bus and it was all about, but you're sitting on the drain ))))))))))
PS what about overclocking from manufacturers of the same cards for example? they are essentially doing the same thing for those who are not versed in the gland at all. What do you think they deliberately kill iron and sell it )))))))))))

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
by the way you had коре2дуо 8500 and I bought коре2дуо 8200 to sit out a bit and my comp to give my brother and then it all slowed down already
I had Е8600, I never broke up, and I changed it only last fall. All played on ultra, except for Andromeda where needed 4ядра. The same rise of Tom rider I play on not dispersed коре2дуо Е8600.
How cool is that? )
And you tell me Bush is there to scratch behind the crackdown, and about nubstvo. xd))