3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gugu1313 01.03.20 01:09 am

CPU and graphics card .

Dear,I am quite confused about the topic that can start a terrible debate.I always thought that if the graphics card is not loaded almost on 100% it is because of this lag and FPS below 60 frames, and in my understanding, was to blame for the processor ,it didn't take.But what I know for example in BF4 I set ultra settings and lo and behold the map of plow 100%.Attention,question to experts,if I replace the processor on more powerful will the FPS increase and how much ?
118 Comments
Sort by:
L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
nubstvo is to sit on the drain, this is really nubstvo
Now I have a clean stock 4 cores, that is just 4re flow. Quietly spindlehead in 4K, in Andromeda with a stable 60fps on planets. Even in Origins, the problem is not in it, on the chart it green, but the lack of VRAM on the video card.
And how have you fared in 4K, one in eight indicated in your ACC threads, overclocking, and video card ГТХ1080, m? xD))

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
And so grows 7600К performance after overclocking
Spoiler

which you can get for free by spending 5 minutes.
Although I understand that with a noob who believes that acceleration is evil carry on a conversation is simply pointless.

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
which you can get for free by spending 5 minutes.
Firstly what has changed on your pictures? Ciferki other drew Scholl? ))
Secondly, I have the cores multipliers X42, X40, X38, X38. Now I have spindlehead, with one browser:

200%. To disperse it Schaub, he worked on 75% as you have?.. no, I'm not bad. xD)

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
although there is even a complete noob will understand but I would like to hear it from you
No, you'd better tell me, then I'm a noob and don't know.. but Choate says, and what I don't understand.

MagicHero wrote:
there as we can see that increased productivity
Where is it written? Grew up in it?
There is such a thing happened, when I installed Вынь10 that would remove the VIDOS with Andromeda, wanted to install Afternet. It installed without any problems. But Riva tuner has a dozen lunula. Says he laziet by a strange server of type Riva tuner XXX, for statistics. From now :D)
I about it wrote earlier that all of these utility marketing.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
No, you'd better tell me, then I'm a noob and don't know.. but Choate says, and what I don't understand.
Yeah then the real noob ))) is a multiplier frequency percent depending on the number of active cores and when you have loaded all 4 cores, the frequency will only 3800Мгц and for five minutes (in fact less as essentially overclocking Intel made simple that even a child of 6 years will be able to put the multiplier to 45) can be made to the percents worked on 4500Мгц on all cores. And do you think how many % percent at a frequency of 4500 faster than 3800??? okay if you don't know how to put on 18%. Ie should spend 5 minutes (put a multiplier of 45) and you can get +18% to the performance just.
6.0 L wrote:
Where is it written? Grew up in it?
what what what what????? ie according to thy 1758 is the same as 1509??? well, or if clearly the 108 fps in the game is the same as 99??? you numbers deal or quite a problem with head???

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
this multiplier frequency percent depending on the number of active cores and when you have loaded all 4 cores, the frequency will only 3800Мгц
Yeah. I don't understand why you write such nonsense, which is checked for time, just start the game and look:

This garbage you're constantly doing. Write blatant nonsense, which is to reality is irrelevant. I only have one question, why did you write it?

MagicHero wrote:
it is possible to make the percents worked on 4500Мгц on all cores.
Make sense? I have so percent out above, loaded on 34%. Where else?
ГТХ960 enough for the 3.3 as it was on коре2дуо, and this is with the stock.
Ndaa too.

MagicHero wrote:
well, or if clearly the 108 fps in the game is the same as 99???
Yes, what a difference, I have 60fps.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
Yeah. I don't understand why you write such nonsense, which is checked for time, just start the game and look:
OMG And what are you suddenly manifested psychic abilities and x-ray vision that you can see how many loaded cores? Where the rate of loading of cores of the screen and fps??? I didn't think you were so STUPID above, like all painted that even a child of 6 years will understand.
6.0 L wrote:
Make sense? I have so percent out above, loaded on 34%. Where else?
Ndaa too.
Yes Yes Yes and the constant minimum of 60 fps, tales don't tell. The above frequency is only a plus because driving subsidence at the minimum fps in heavy moments. I will not paint why higher frequency is better even if all cores are not loaded, you just do not understand, just do not understand the most basic and simple primitive things.

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
Where the rate of loading of cores of the screen and fps???
Kindergarten.

MagicHero wrote:
The above frequency is only a plus because driving subsidence at the minimum fps in heavy moments.
Come on, Cho, you have then the graphics card is the minimum frequency, m? 1900 Lope do not remember. Instead of 2080.
I have a constant maximum frequency, 1405.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
I wash my hands, carry on a dialogue with a person who has no grey matter in his head is useless.

D
D1_ 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
949Mgz, which is even lower than the minimum frequency in ГТХ1060.
And you take the Tire and compare.
Flea change for me personally

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Guys to start, stop swearing,I have started this topic, not for this.Those who are trying to smear me type the hands of assholes and the cooler is not worth it I will answer you himself know what to do with my POM and ч3то no.In short I will risk and take percents core i7 2600k. I really hope this friend that dips in the acceleration, let's talk.The results of tests I will definitely share and hope someone can help, good luck and good FPS.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
As above in the debate than good acceleration, MHz to pick up, great, why?.. and Tishina.
Why raise performance??? Why do you nubik took the 7600 and even K when it was much cheaper to rent 7400, which is nothing but the frequency 7600К is different??? As for you CPU the junk value, apparently invented it for a joke, so to show the futility and stupidity ))))))))
I just don't understand how you have to be stupid not to understand it, I think that even a child in kindergarten and you would understand. But will make a last attempt that there is even a baby will understand what Yes as.
Here's a test in a couple of games at different CPU frequencies.

from the test it is easy to see that for example the i3 4360 raised my average fps by about 12 frames (all 50 cents of fps much better than less than 40) or i5 4690K without overclocking which is not derial average 60 fps (even below 50) and the acceleration the average fps was a little above 60 and as a result will be smooth picture plane. And do you think overclocking this stupidity? when percent after the crackdown keeps 60 fps, whereas without him there and what the cost of 5 minutes not worth ))))))

Immediately 4360 i3 without overclocking did not hold average 60 f the game and after the crackdown, the average fps went up to almost 80 i.e. when vertical is possible to obtain consistently smooth image and it's your STUPIDITY and pointlessness of acceleration???
And the last plate

As it can be seen for example in gta 5 average fps seems normal, a little over 60 but the minimum as much as 48. And what do we have after overclocking? Great picture, the minimum fps has increased more than 60 and the average from 66 to 80 ie essentially got a perfectly smooth image without a problem. Although still there may be situations when there will be a drawdown below 60 but they will be much less and in practice they do not exist. And do you think to get a perfectly smooth picture after Rassegna this STUPIDITY????? Let me ask and sit with K ate that Intel especially and released to disperse and not to disperse it's not stupidity ))))))))))))
6.0 L wrote:
Why video card is not working as it should.. tishinaaa.
Why ГТХ960 pulls 4K and ГТХ1080 no.. Tishina.
What's wrong with the video card? I have everything working perfectly and about the fact that the 960-I pull 4K then Yes pull Laramie brakes and about 1080-the first I already wrote that multiply fps 960h at 3 and it will be the performance of the 1080 in your Andromeda 4K

As you can see here illustrates the performance of the 960 minutes in the game with ultra settings in 4K resolution. And how can you play at 15 fps I have no idea )))

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
Ndaa too.
shta??? are you on this wretched stump of playing 4K in Andromeda??? A storyteller or a drug addict that 2-3 fps is very fast and should slow down? can start to watch with 10м34с

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
gth 960 pulls even 1080p with a stable 60 fps, do not carry snowstorm. About 4K gth 1080 it does not pull as even 1080ти not everywhere exports, there are no guaranteed solutions for 4K

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L
Yes, the video is pure fake and nothing where the performance of MSI AB with a full transcription as I have? Something tells me that you and Варп73 and Titan Z one and also sick in the head face. Only those titans Z's old as shit mammoth pulled everything in 4K at ultra, and you have gth 960, something you to decrease went

W
Wolf347 01.03.20

Steve Taller
Are you aware that the Titans Andromeda Z pull in 5k resolution? And vedaham almost five years. I'm going to sell when you see the Titan W. Titans, just for gamers, not your pathetic supposedly tops. 1080ti except for 1920 x 1080 and more! So throw your shit and buy a normal vidyahu, such as mine, or a new Great Titan V, and don't shit in every comment, Yarik worthless!

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
God,don't stop to wonder why these clowns in iron zero (this is technically impossible due to the specific performance characteristics of the iron),but in their parallel universe 960 pulls 4K,that other people are stupid,you can sit on the scraps and play safely in 4K.

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
VIDOS above out of this world. ))))
From this reality, not from your parallel.
've already written about Afterburner,not to mention the fact that there are a bunch of tests,and any person who is even slightly versed in the gland understands what nonsense are you talking about,there is even no tests are not needed.

6.0 L wrote:
Oh he is the bomb.
And Yes.. neither the percent nor the graphics card is not overclocked, in the case huh? 0))))
Bombed by your stupidity,don't be ridiculous,you apparently don't understand how stupid it looks from the outside,you may invent any nonsense,but every iron is TTX,and it's specific characteristics and above your head, you in any case can not jump.

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
Above I wrote about afternet, this shit from me no more. So sho so take a look.
So what you can argue if you can't provide basic tests.

6.0 L wrote:
Let's take another monitor with which a dozen friends, will be removed from him.. then me. ))
Apparently you're worse than I thought.

R
Ryazancev 01.03.20

6.0 L
Steve Taller
saa0891
Guys do not flood, Go to the Personal there and write. Why clutter up this topic. Or call each other on Skype and chat. Why even bother?