3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenshun 01.03.20 01:14 am

How to reduce the amount of dust in the room

How to reduce the amount of dust in the room?because of the dust the computer is suffering,the constant cleaning does not help.Advise something!
83 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 01.03.20

Often wipe the dust. if you don't help the constant cleaning means you live at the plant for the production of cement.
Or persistent cleaning it once a month.
Well, here's a really working variant - to hermetically seal the room. Mastered?

P
Posledovatel 01.03.20

Bomber
first we need to understand what this dust occurs
and she arises from.... In the dust contains 35% minerals, 12% textile and paper fibers, 19% of skin flakes, 7% of pollen, 3% of soot particles and smoke. The remaining 24% of unknown origin, cosmic dust[1]. In the computer simulation, scientists from the University of Arizona found that in places of study, much of the dust gets into the home of man, together with air and dirty shoes, clothes etc[2]

R
Rolemanser 01.03.20

kenshun
you like this, just a huge ball of need
https://img04.rl0.ru/4f330daa82797a799ff918c4f41c0d7b/c620x500/bashny.net/uploads/images/00/00/45/2014/04/04/5fa97f556b.jpg

r
rPeBoJL 01.03.20

pirdet less necessary

P
Posledovatel 01.03.20

Rolemanser
and there the dust will be read from Wikipedia

S
Shadowarm 01.03.20

Indeed,as to reduce kolichestvo dust in the room?Maybe to start you should try to wipe it,and close the case?In a closed housing gets less dust.

k
kenshun 01.03.20

rPeBoJL
I can't even imagine how you came to that conclusion))

k
kenshun 01.03.20

Shadowarm
the case is closed,every day dust wipe

k
kenshun 01.03.20

Follower Perelman
The house has a dog,but I combed and bathed every 2 days

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.03.20

Follower Perelman
wet floor wait until dries then my then dust a lot less
+ the dog is dusty obviously
+ anthers not so expensive in case only fine dust will get caught which is easy to clean off

k
kenshun 01.03.20

Huskarl Krstc
Thanks for the advice,what dog do tell me please

P
Posledovatel 01.03.20

kenshun
I think you can do a simple cleaning of your computer every six months and it is not necessary fanaticism)

k
kenshun 01.03.20

Follower Perelman
After six months of dust will cushion to do))

P
Posledovatel 01.03.20

kenshun
from the carpet produces a lot of dust, take down curtains, hang blinds, what else... Yes, throw the dog outside .

k
kenshun 01.03.20

Follower Perelman
Thanks for the tips
P. S the Dog is man's best friend

B
Bombardirovschik 01.03.20

Follower Perelman
kenshun
the carpets need to be perdolit steam MOP to reduce dust

A
AR3E 01.03.20

As a familiar. This isn't because of the neighborhood issue.
Heard something about humidifiers. So far only heard.

R
RikoChiko 01.03.20

Wallpapers rip.

W
Waffen 01.03.20

Sold cleaning the air.(not to be confused with the humidifier). How help hard to say.I took myself to 10 meters.room humidifier 25 meters.To close tight the window and door.At the end of the day drained the dirty water and pour fresh.The wife says that doesn't help,but I don't turn it regularly.Right....googling shorter.

G
GG4 01.03.20

kenshun
Put one clove of garlic in a closed housing (at least), the dust inside will not be.