3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenshun 01.03.20 01:14 am

How to reduce the amount of dust in the room

How to reduce the amount of dust in the room?because of the dust the computer is suffering,the constant cleaning does not help.Advise something!
83 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik22 01.03.20

Marriage sometimes helps (if you're lucky).

M
Mabel Pines 01.03.20

kenshun
My dog definitely feet from the street come home) Then it will not be street dirt through the house to post) And Yes, my floors and do a wet cleaning once a week, and everything will be OK.

k
kenny undead 01.03.20

Use utilizing the grenade

m
masha 01.03.20

Remove all the things that this dust is produced, there will be less dust.

A
Andrey Korsakov 01.03.20

Huskarl Krstc
Seriously? No banter wrote? I you added that you wrote normal stuff?

0Bers0 01.03.20

Washing air. Not heard the author on this?
Спойлерhttp://www.bork.ru/eShop/Air-Washers/?utm_source=yandex&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=im-rf-srch-hm-cat-moyki_vozduha&utm_content=mojka_vozduha/c:27399142/b:4205809207/k:9773794188/st:search/a:no/s:none/t:premium/p:3/r:&yclid=2768821787495240563

kenshun
The house has a dog,but I combed and bathed every 2 days
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.03.20

Utilizing grenades can help?

k
kogwinovanton 01.03.20

ventilate often and cabinets wipe)

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.03.20

Bomber wrote:
Or persistent cleaning it once a month.
And need more? ))

kenshun wrote:
the amount of dust in the room?
It requires a lot of magnets dust. It is a pity that they don't sell them, technically it is just to make our modern technology...

kenshun wrote:
what dog do tell me please
1) Replace the cat.
2) do Not have animals at home at all. Best option )

Masha wrote:
Remove all the things that this dust is produced, there will be less dust.
Logical. Including clean and the residents of the house/apartment ))

O
Old Hrych 01.03.20

I have the same situation. I'm not complaining.

V
VICH68 01.03.20

often to breathe

P
Pet Sematary 01.03.20

To leave a closet.

P
Pilat. 01.03.20

to reduce the number of people in the room

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

Oh, my topic - I hate all that dust :)
once a year, be sure to wash the ceilings and walls, on them before the guys settle this stuff
the furniture Polish to use, now to heap all sorts of sprays and specials.wipes for the equipment, good rescue. But again, the chemistry round and if you are allergic to it, not an option.

good advice about carpets higher was - long gone, in the bathroom doorway and only if there is.
and from the large library also got rid of paper one more drive. reluctantly the folios were handed out :)

well, animals.. I have a cat and are constantly climb the vets are what the vitamins were not prescribed, what foods are not suggested - to no avail, sheds constantly. Breed is marginal, so always peeling :).

Computer dust is not terrible, not difficult to clean, but that she's in the lungs gets too ugly here.. just frequent cleaning.

A
A_jak 01.03.20

I also have this problem. most likely a lot of dust because of carpet and wall panels, carpeting,

D
D1_ 01.03.20

Dust isedit of
Animals and Pets
carpets. Many on wall, hang them not to understand why but you can't do that.
the window opened without veins and the dust flies. Best air conditioning and ventilation to include. (if have )
a lot of people in the house. Are dirt sneeze, etc.
chairs and sofas should be korzenna. Then still there will be less dust and clean them easier.
And Last: to wash floors, Windows, tables, etc.
But in the same Hand! It is because of them keyboard many soiled and on phones Touch ID does not work. Wash Hands and not eat at the Computer.
That's all. )

Purity guarantee of success )

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

A_jak
yeah, at the time, spread a carpet of expensive type-rich, couple months, howled - how to clean? the cat flower the dump or regurgitate fur spitting, the nephew like a hurricane all torn down and painted, and then screw it up - the most awesome is the ceiling to wash it when carpet on the floor, the horror :)
in the end, in the trash all the rugs are gone, well, them, which is faster and cleaner can be less than the cloth in the laminate for a walk?

K
Kanych 01.03.20

With people constantly spilling dead skin, the lion's share of dust is our skin. Therefore, in the production where the sterility of the room, people go in isolating the special clothing, rubber gloves and plastic Shoe covers on his feet and head. For the house to do it unreal, the amount of dust not reduced, just more often you need to clean the room and inside the system unit so that the dust will not build up a thick layer.

M
MesyacMay 01.03.20

D1_ wrote:
Dust isedit of
Animals and Pets
well, not to get the same from them :)
when cleaning begins the cat grosus the window to throw out - not visible, not audible half a day, hiding))

the pictures are beautiful, but I have a wild thing is even a rug by the sofa :)
now the topic screeds, write that long-lived and to all kinds of mishaps ready, such as the curvature of the floor/shrinking the house drop on it that you want to water, they are indifferent... but doubt take

D
D1_ 01.03.20

S wrote:
now the topic screeds,
But they scratch. ie urones the pan for example, and will be nothing but a scratch will remain small. If the arms are straight then why not take.
Such floors in large rooms look good with enough light and large Windows. And in the hut or the village better laminat some sort. )
S wrote:
but I have a wild thing is even a rug by the sofa
White was afraid to take. Didn't want to blow off dust particles with it.