3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Tochilov 05.03.20 05:07 pm

Why The Last of Us - best game of the decade?

Recently, my second time was a remarkable game of this generation - The Last of Us and heard the news that the users of the portal Metacritic decided to define this game as the best game of 2010-ies. Did the same, and the way the players in the PlayStation Network.

This was the reason which forced me to remove the video, where I try to argue why they are right.

Leave below your opinion about the movie and let's open a discussion on this topic.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 05.03.20

Dmitry Tochilov

In the video of the argument has not seen. Cool story blah, blah, blah. Cool craft blah blah blah. Why is the game of the decade not the same RDR2 or the Witcher 3?

R
RikoChiko 05.03.20

Did not understand what she might be game of the decade. Even Minecraft is more worthy due to the fact that it is banal the game became a phenomenon. She's still trending at Youtube.
And who would remember now if TLoU was release the second part? Yes, no one! Remembered only in nostalgic commercials of the PS3.
Of the two console exclusives for me personally, a bunch of RDR1-2 looks much more interesting. How beautiful rocky made the arch between the first and second part just standing there clapping.

X
XVIDIOS69 05.03.20

PR

S
StormX07 25.10.20

Because I've never met a multiplayer for 3D action.

Do you want to challenge? Go ahead.

S
Sphinx84T 25.10.20

I liked the game, but I know that it did not come to everyone. So having the thesis that this is the best 10th anniversary game for many will be controversial.

e
etozhestas 25.10.20

The game is like a game, do not understand the cult around it.

Z
Zamkadysh 04.12.20

Minecraft is definitely a top, one of the iconic, but times change, everything is morally and conceptually obsolete, but nevertheless)).