3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joez 24.09.19 01:05 pm

The price for the standard edition in Russia on PC (FIFA 20)

3 499,00 RUB vs $59.99 (~3845 RUB) to us for a standard edition.
Eesnimi together with the origin on the canadian sun overheated? Given their technical schools with FIFA 19 and the absence of any feedback, support, and timely correction of their own errors, something tells me that sales, especially in Russia, Easport will fly down.

Before:
If you had a choice: to Play FIFA 14, Or to take his girlfriend to a restaurant on her birthday, which club would you start ?
And now...
If you had a choice: to Play FIFA 20, Or to take his girlfriend to a restaurant on her birthday, then what kind of restaurant you took her ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 24.09.19

Now would be the FIFA buy for me as the FIFA 20 nothing new, the same haunting Donath, same bugs, same graphics, just took the FIFA 19, the patch changed the number to 20, and sell vulpis, conveyor and only.

M
MudrichenkO 24.09.19

Buy a subscription for a year akses for 4K will get FIFA, star wars, and NID Faure AIDS of the new and those games that come out for the year

M
MudrichenkO 24.09.19

In other countries, all people buy games for $ 60 and no whining

S
StormX07 24.09.19

KIBERMAX wrote:
I'm so in FIFA 20 nothing new, same obsessive donation

well, this 19 was not.

I
IY1982 24.09.19

MudrichenkO
this subscription will entitle for FREE to play these games only when they appear in the Vault, including FIFA there only 2-3 months before release, so what's the point in Access? Oh yeah, it also entitles you to buy the game with a 10% discount, how generous of charge.

M
MudrichenkO 24.09.19

IY1982
Fifa 20 is already available, read carefully the origin

d
dilat 24.09.19

MudrichenkO
FIFA18 cost 2K. Still where did not go. But 3.5 to personally, I'm not willing to pay, this overpraise for this game

M
MudrichenkO 24.09.19

dilat
Do not pay you are not forced

I
IY1982 24.09.19

MudrichenkO
Read carefully and play, but is given only 10 hours. First understand the subject matter, and then, and to get smart you can. Access only provides the ability to buy games with a 10% discount and the ability to play old games from EA they will want to give in to Vault. New items in the Vault never fall.

d
denBY 24.09.19

EA is really handsome to do a mini story for a couple of hours to update the rosters and sell the exact same game for the third year in price of over+again to assemble a team on ULTIMATE TEAM (if paomadi Danata as without it) . Bravo standing ovation.

M
MudrichenkO 24.09.19

IY1982
Once again, read carefully, maybe the third times you will see that if you subscribe to the subscription Premier the games already available and the Basic subscription is available for 10 hours

k
kotasha 24.09.19

Joez
Now all new games are runoff from EA(0
ATP law which allow the Europeans to buy games on any regions.

d
dilat 24.09.19

MudrichenkO
Play what you want. Why was it necessary to raise the price for the product which has almost all the same? The same Cyberpunk will cost 2K

J
Joez 24.09.19

My choice this year, offline activation.
Anyone who says that year-to-year the same thing: play FIFA 20 an hour, and then go back to FIFA19. If you really can't tell the difference - maybe you need a different simulator or a different game.
If you need online/ft, then there is nothing you can do - you need to buy.

A
An__ei 24.09.19

Bred or not , who bought them ?

Y
Yakov Budnikov 24.09.19

An__ei
Yes, divorce is easier to buy the ACC for 400 rubles with a guarantee, as in fact I did