3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1r34ng3l 05.03.20 05:30 pm

Farm Pit (Diablo 2)

4000 runov. 8ppl. Stuffed 97 and 98 lvl. Had previously laid out some of the screenshots already, but for completeness I decided to post all the info( actually because of its cool drop, ATP firk)

14 Comments
Sort by:
z
zulin_ru 05.03.20

F1r34ng3l
Belissimo ! And you can still put both dressed and pumped barb and mercenary . Want to find profitable or wigs rule.
PS. I think that"thank you grandpa a Firka for our happy wigs.

N
Naaw 05.03.20

To get, in actual fact the drop is still very even nothing :\
I pindle running around with 250 MF God knows how many runs, but from 80 to 92 only on it and apalsa. Runes dropped as much as ist is small and out of gear shit type windforce, shako, etc. After that, I even TP to pindle on the Hal do not leave.

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

zulin_ru
Under the most rough calculations (1.5 m/sweep Pete 8ппл), it appears that our target spent 6000 minutes for 4000 runs. Get 6000 minutes = 100 hours.
When such coarse calculations of 1 wig out of 30 minutes. It turns out that we have spent 200 wigs.
Wigs 200 = 200 runes RUMBLE.
Embossed vskidku 50 runes rumble. it turns out led wigs are more useful, at least 4 times.
But this is not accurate.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

iamviktor
I think 6-7 minutes and that's without accounting FI.

g
gottenspell 05.03.20

Also the vex has recently fallen for 3 ppl.
Well, this, 4 thousand races(!) for 8 ppl, it's unbelievable. The result is not very mildly, if to take for the purpose obogoschenie.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.03.20

iamviktor
joy embossed on the farm the runes more than stretched with the wig. But this is not accurate.

Z
Zigzag-V 05.03.20

come on 16 more runs to ), give exciting moments

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

4K runs normal for a Persian, who it would take much less time to drop any other rules Locka would hardly have been worse.
Sorka over 2K runs in the HKS, with the fries mules in the form of NBC, attack runes somewhere 2.5 gagaha. Exodus to rate little sense, but is also +- the same MB.

The question WHY remains appropriate. And the logical answer I see only one - except beaver no more Persians. But it seems not.

p
playersik 05.03.20

Here as lucky... Me a couple Jakov fell but I made much less than 4K races. Author nepovezlo simple) or Vice versa, I was lucky(twice for sure)but smote just wash the ticking and one 12 what discs are different. Well MF just from the shako and teleport ghida

k
kolossEkb 05.03.20

Run Off at 4K runs on 1 ppl and feel the difference.

G
Grablin 05.03.20

God forbid spend so much time on such a lame drop
iamviktor wrote:
it turns out led wigs are more useful, at least 4 times
if not 10 times

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

Grablin
I think our subject was thrown off the whole drop, but only high LVL the armor falling solely from the uniques LVL 85 locations, in addition to this, I think there is a lot to attack Pul-hum gear.

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

Grablin
But in General, 4 thousand times! 4K fucking time picnic farm some creeps) in nerd.

Z
Zigzag-V 05.03.20

Don't forget that KL's a good chance stone of Jordan, in addition to profit with runes