3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel 05.03.20 05:30 pm

Question about the evil people

ElizaVanilla wrote:
Tell me what to do in cases of the evil eye,
in order to help you to started tell me where You from, how old You are need Your picture, you could PM
68 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
And this is exactly his personal yacht?
Then we can say that the Vatican is the personal property of Pope Francis.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Mr IZI
Mr IZI wrote:
I think if there is an amount of money that is all life is good and you can safely continue?
If the necessary funds are more likely to solve their problems and the problems of his family, if any.And when you solve the problem, then Yes, life is good
Mr IZI wrote:
Decide if kiruha the face of Orthodoxy?
That is our, Russian,Orthodox))).He hardly goes in and all sorts of a"porche))

Nevoeiro
Yes, even if not his own,even if it floats on demand,but it also needed, the funds)))
On YouTube look for how to live father, many interesting things can be found)))

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
I do not care if the yacht is on the balance of the Russian Orthodox Church, not his own. Like the Vatican and all belonging to him to the Vatican.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
That is our, Russian,Orthodox))).He hardly goes in and all sorts of a"porche))
What's wrong with our Orthodoxy?

i
igoryok31 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
First, on the boats do not float, and go! Second, not Metropolitan, and Patriarch Kirill. Third, when the clergy have to beg again? and last, about the Pope, in fact, he is the vicar of God on earth according to Catholics, and owns three functions of government - 1. The monarch and sovereign of the Holy see 2. The Supreme Hierarch of the Catholic Church, 3. The sovereign city-state Vatican. It's the fact that the Vatican belongs to the Pope, even more the whole Catholic world and its property around the globe, also legally belong to the Pope!)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
What's wrong with our Orthodoxy?
Like, the Scripture says:it is Easier for a camel to pass through a wedding ring than for a rich man into the Kingdom of heaven
And here is an interesting article I found:
https://moneyscanner.ru/skolko-zarabatyvaet-patriarh-kirill/

B
BioGen 05.03.20

Follower
Spit, I can't do anything.

B
BioGen 05.03.20

Not guys mental problems and the inwardly-mental money will not solve. Not everyone can take endurance and vitality.

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
So this applies to a single person, and not of Orthodoxy as a whole.
igoryok31
Nominally belongs, try to disperse the Pope the Vatican and he died)

A
A_jak 05.03.20

it's not evil people, and reptilians. you should know by now that, in our age of information accessible to all.

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
That is our, Russian,Orthodox))).
ROC except as slaves to plant and to be an international mouthpiece for another what can?
Why is it so critical? The fish starts to podgnivat from the head.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
He hardly goes in and all sorts of a"porche))
That's really really good sarcasm. Fish, as befits the Ministers, not feed. Yachts, land, vineyards, etc.... Demon meat, bring

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Mr IZI
Mr IZI wrote:
ROC except as slaves to plant and to be an international mouthpiece for another what can?
Why is it so critical? The fish starts to podgnivat from the head.
Charity for example.
The fish starts to rot in the stomach.

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

Nevoeiro
As big and believe in fairy tales :)

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Mr IZI
what tales about the fish or the charity?

M
Mr IZI 05.03.20

Nevoeiro
You are both fabulous? :)

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Mr IZI
Why me, ichthyologists view of those storytellers, and the money allocated to charity)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Mr IZI
Mr IZI wrote:
Difficult to answer, because for me the need for its activities in terms of the relationship to God is questionable.If the Bible said,Sell your possessions and give the money to the poor, the Church presented a gift of God that can give parents, as a gift of his property to the Church

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
Jesus said to him: if you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven; and come and follow Me.
Matthew 19:21 – Matthew 19:21

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Nevoeiro
In fact, that we also said, and not just the 12 disciples,like all the other commandments

N
Nevoeiro 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
Us) you have two options. I don't have)
You want to be perfect, to have treasure in heaven? I no)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Nevoeiro
This doctrine was for all people.And then everyone decides what to do.