3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solgero 12.03.20 01:42 pm

Xbox One controller not working on PC. HELP! (Far Cry 4)

The controller not only works in Far Cry 4, only works Triger RB, it opens the map for some reason. Who faced with similar, help!

24 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 12.03.20

Solgero
If you have friends, check them on a PC. You might have problems with the software at best. Displayed correctly in device Manager ? Reinstall draveski to clean the system from any viruses, Trojans and other user errors. If there are programs which may be associated with installing the USB drivers ? Fast charge your device on the PC ? For phones, tablets, programs for recognition of the device ? Try to remove them. At worst if my friend has the same problems will be on his PC, most likely a fault in the controller.

G
GuyverDark 12.03.20

Install formal wood xbox from microsoft. And why play on the gamepad is something that is done on PC.

A
AnPei 12.03.20

The third audit and windows10 works by default. The games do not support gamepad (WoT), you can add it in Steam and working.

S
Solgero 12.03.20

GuyverDark
Well, the game single, avtonomka there, and smooth camera movement comes to a more atmospheric passage.

S
Solgero 12.03.20

In FC3 everything is perfect, though a gamepad and mouse don't work together, you have in the settings will switch. What is the assumption that with FC4, not so?

n
nickSIA 12.03.20

It's weird that in FC4 this crap. In FC3 I have works and mouse and keyboard and gamepad. Regarding the display in the system, I have slightly different displays. But my gamepad X360. I understand you have the original receiver for your controller ? Or direct Bluetooth ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

S
Solgero 12.03.20

nickSIA
The receiver is not original( but works smoothly on 10 meters. The controller itself is on a pair of rechargeable batteries.

n
nickSIA 12.03.20

Solgero
Bad of course that is not original. You have it displayed as BCM20702A0 device just connected an Xbox Wireless Controller. Even not displaying what is Xbox One Controller. Perhaps Chinese receiver is your problem. Think of it as one of the options.

S
Solgero 12.03.20

nickSIA
It is unlikely the receiver, because microUSB is the same scheme, in other games everything works (gta5 for example). There is speculation that pirates(or repak curve or tablet RLD cut something MB, but this is the second Repack I try) and check for license, there is no possibility

n
nickSIA 12.03.20

Solgero
XS. I long ago throw out all those copies of your controllers and accessories. It is better to take the original thing than to suffer.

v
vovchik2371 12.03.20

Solgero
Right person tells you, it's the receiver not the original controller assigned as the common device and Windows was unable to install the driver for the receiver, this is an important detail for normal operation. Unplug the receiver and remove the driver it will remain on the controller, and plug the wired way.

S
Solgero 12.03.20

vovchik2371
Yes, no receiver is! They say on microUSB the same dregs, it is only in FC4

v
vovchik2371 12.03.20

Solgero
And you receiver is turned off when USB trying? And still he not appears correctly!

G
GG4 12.03.20

Solgero
The controller itself is exactly the original? If somewhere under the order and that is the usual cheap poor quality copy. To take always have the original and the receiver is also a concern by the way.

E
Eremite_City 12.03.20

http://yadi.sk/d/TNZctNsI3TSgnF - download yourself and not suffer.
Throw in the root of the game - where it is executable!
Run XInputTest - verify that the buttons.
If you don't add up - manually rule xbox360cemu.ini
Just know - without a joystick the game will not go.
You manually delete the files.
Perfect for any joysticks.

G
GG4 12.03.20

Solgero
Just do not pay attention, gamepad you still not the original (that is fake), the original strips on the power button is white and the background black.

r
romanson0608 12.03.20

GG4
Then you are wrong - I have a gamepad the same - I will say even more - three days ago, came from a service center official (repaired stick). Guys I have the same problem with a gamepad. When connected via bluetouth works only 2 buttons and not the values and the game sees the joystick (below the symbols appear as if only the keyboard is there) And when connected via cable everything is recognized and working fine. How to overcome this?

r
ripp44 12.03.20

Can anyone please configure using xbox360ce and skinte here file zip.

G
Guest 06.06.21

I think it's because you are in Bluetooth / wireless mode. The mapping of my XBOX One controller (similar to yours) was fucked until I switched to wired connection to my PC.

G
Guest 06.06.21

I think it's because you are in Bluetooth / wireless mode. The mapping of my XBOX One controller (similar to yours) was fucked until I switched to wired connection to my PC.