3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Einar37 13.03.20 12:02 am

Freezes and lags on all settings. (Final Fantasy 15)

First time when I played two weeks ago, it was all sorted, on average almost brakes were not. Arrived two days ago from the trip appeared in rattle sounds and wild brakes and the load (screw-in excellent condition), demolished the config, through tools installed everything on low, nothing has changed. Pack with high-resolution textures are not set.
With other games everything is fine, although there are more heavy in my opinion.
Comp:
FX4300/8Gb/7600 2Gb/2Tb toshiba/Delta Server PSU 600W
The problem with the brakes only on this game, other games are fine.
Can anyone what this was, a tablet of 3DM, it is not repak.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amid084 13.03.20

Try to put the Repack with a tablet from codex.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.03.20

Einar37
Low iron is the cause.

Minimum
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3 GHz / AMD FX-6100 3.3 GHz
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon R9 280
RAM: 8 GB
Disk space: 100 GB
DirectX: version 11

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.03.20

Einar37
better med or max play metal gear fifth may pull no brakes in there and they fire better I don't see 2015-to this day, well, or there are good old games for a better final fantasies

E
Einar37 13.03.20

19lexa19
Yes, it's without brakes and the maximum speed goes, even the Witcher 3 GTA 5 also had almost no lags and freezes, but the graphics quality will be better. There's no drop in FPS, then the wild friezes of the blue, the same problem was with the latest Batman, there was a bug in the code for the wrong kind of priority for allocating threads of memory.

P
PMFF 13.03.20

Einar37
Do a defragmentation of the railway. Really helped me once,and the next day again freezes. You lack the operas.memory. as much as 8GB on the train fail handouts. This is the campaign that you often teleport from mission to mission.
The game itself is not eating the processor and graphics card really, but wildly requires of RAM. If you want to resolve this issue, then buy memory to at least 12 gigs, but the best 16 and put it in the msconfig settings, in the settings there is something, a tick to use maximum memory . It's shorter operas. memory and it will zabyvaetsya you initially, and then the railway. With 16 gigs of friezes can also be because the game eats just 16гигов. Well, in short so. Can SSD to buy ...

P
PMFF 13.03.20

19lexa19
Have МГС5 the best optimization for the last 13 years probably cooler current was Халве2.
My computer 2010, and pulls this game above average . However predeploy comp. And if there were 580 first NVIDIA, then I think you can play at Max settings.

R
Ramal0ke 13.03.20

Try to update driver on the graphics card. He was faced with the problem of the emergence of the wild Frisians out of the blue, when fps dropped to 4-6 frames at medium settings, although the computer I rules. Saved waiting a few minutes usually then all the rules become, or output - entering the game if the wait lasted longer than a smoke break.
Then somewhere in the Internet I found that you need to update the driver for the videocards, I'm just more than a year did not update.. After updating the driver the fps increased from 30 to 50 at once and not a single frieze more, and this despite the fact that I went with medium graphics settings on the highest.
P. S. I have a NVIDIA GTX 970