3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimoooooon 13.03.20 12:03 am

what will happen to the end of the game (Gothic 3)

what will happen if you kill Kahn and Zuben and Xardas and Robar?)
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 13.03.20

Xardas unkillable... at Kahn do not care... there will be 3 endings in the form of a slide show, and the addition will come from the Xardas ending, it will show that the Xardas ending was the most stupid as I thought...

J
Juwargane 13.03.20

after the credits from the game to fly and all.

S
Sauron03 13.03.20

Oleg
as the unkillable? I was easily killed him with the sword just waved waved while he tried to get his staff and slowly HP left and he died.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 13.03.20

Oleg
Oleg wrote:
the addition will come from the Xardas ending
You would have arkania remembered.
Addition from the Indians is not a Canon, trilogy of Gothic ends into 3 parts, this is the ending for Xardas on the contrary it looks the most logical conclusion.

T
Tiberiym 13.03.20

When you kill Xardas then just closes by its ending, if you kill Zuben and Robar, it will be only the ending with Xardas ( he becomes immortal), so that in any case the game you get one of 3 endings.

O
Oleg V 13.03.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
yeah, noose also has not been canceled ( and addition to)... it's been... kind of remembered, it seems Beliar gave the task to kill the king and Xardas also like, if you play for orcs... maybe he is getting kill after accepting the mission... story addition and Arkan with the third part still connected so don't recognize them as Canon does not, well, draining series with the third part and went, so it's still...

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

seems like someone any of the key characters becomes immortal and the ending stanovitsa for him
in other cases, the lack of influence in a faction it seems to me that the game just becomes impassable and vozmojno I did in a similar situation got

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 13.03.20

Oleg In
arkania officially recognized spinoffom after the piranhas regained the rights to the Gothic. Even the name was removed the word Gothic, now just arkania.