3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20 12:05 am

The School G. A. V. N. About.

All who agree with my statement of GIVO plus put my post!
258 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkava 13.03.20

Zhyzni-shit, but you have to get used to it...
or become Emo...
PS -1 the first post - maybe I have a session and still have another exam))

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Tomorrow I have the exam on the Russian Sayko, spurs now sit scribbling.
The name of the numeral. Standards of education and the use of certain names and forms of the numerals.

N
Northell 13.03.20

Blah, and no one dogodalsya...and.f.t.and.R., ubeysya up the wall! pliz.

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Not dogadalsya because it is now possible to ring out :),

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

Merkava
Einah! Become EMA - mean sdatsa. And ya dostigao their goals by any means - not narushaya their principle. All jiznennye obstacles must be preodolevat - showing them the middle finger. Nobody can stop my evil plans - and even the death of the Ming will not stop...

*viciously*
BUGAGA!

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

redox
Buy the teacher a box votki - and zdachi ekzamena-)

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

redox
Buy the teacher a box votki - and zdachi ekzamena-)

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

At our University, generally do not give bribes and not take, dunno why...

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

2redox

The types of Cribs
Crib Common
Is a piece of paper on which small text and bullet points written response one or more questions. To cancel this spurs most of the teacher very difficult. The easiest option is to write off, if you sit in the middle of the audience, that the Teacher was not direct line of sight spurs, and you had line of sight of the Teacher. Ie it is necessary to put the spur behind someone's back. Able to write in 25-50% of cases, partially written off in 50-75% of cases. The best place for a spur - inside pocket of his jacket.

Crib Bomb
Is a sheet with pre-written correct answers. Requires a lot of time to prepare. One of the best methods, writing Cribs.However, to succeed, we must go to the exam with another group to see what leaves an exam and write the correct answers on the same sheets. In the process of the exam, you need to find the correct answer and push it from the total pack. Then Varenna to write something on my piece of paper that the Teacher has seen that you are working with. When write to a single sheet, you need to change the sheets. This can be done when the teacher goes away. If not, then pretend that the sheet fell. While lifted, pull out another sheet, and the crumple and throw in the pocket or the Desk. The probability of success is 80-90%.

Crib invisible bomb
Write the answers on the tickets, each answer on a new sheet, but is placed under the sheet on which they write a blank sheet of paper. On the handle to press harder. The first piece (which I wrote) can throw. In the exam, pull a ticket and get a mind blank piece of paper and actually ready response to the ticket. Catch the angle from which you can see better and get what there house scribbled. All!

Cheat sheet book
Is a leaf torn from the book. To cancel this spur is quite difficult, but her writing almost no time is spent. However, if the Teacher will talovic such a spur, you will have to explain why ripped the sheets from the book. The probability списать25-50%, partly to write off 50-75%. The best place for a spur - inside pocket of jacket

Crib roll
Is a printout on toilet paper. For this we need to type in small font text, and then print it on a thick toilet paper. The advantage of the method is that for smaller pieces you can place all the questions. If the teacher will notice that you cheat, then you need to quickly reel toilet paper roll
show her and ask to go out. It's kind of silly, but the teacher will not know that you cheated. The toilet teach your question for 5 minutes, come in and write. The probability to cancel this spur is 50-70%, partially attributed to 70-90%. The best place for a spur - inside pocket of jacket or pants pocket.

Crib Pierna
Represents the entry with the correct answers to the question. You just have to turn at the right time player. The disadvantage is that it is necessary to look for a proper question and that the man with headphones on the exam looks strange and suspicious. To write with such spurs need to choose a position closer to the end of the classroom and near the window. On the back row to sit is not recommended. You can blacktitis on the window, headphones hold hands and pretend to think. However, writing it is very hard. The probability to cancel this spur - 25-30%, partly to write off 40-50%

Crib Hands free
Taken mobile phone. Bought nimu this thing called Hands free, which is a earpiece (single) connected to the phone. On the wire going from the headset to the phone has a miniature microphone. All the hardware is ready. But we need one more man free for the duration of your exam.
So, plug all this stuff, call us (preferably in advance) to your partner, take a ticket and seated, dictating the question into the microphone. Partner on the other end calmly opens a notebook with lectures (book, photocopy, etc.) and tells You the answer You all carefully slowly write down, gather the equipment and go to respond on the ticket. This method is most useful for girls with long hair. Well, if it happens in winter. Then all the wires and the microphone hides under the sweater, and the microphone is not seen in long hair.

Cheat sheet calculator
Is a notebook with the introduction of the text of the answers to the questions. To cancel this spur, especially in those subjects where you need a calculator, it is possible in 95% of cases, and the Teacher is not suspicious
Further reading

Usually the control in serious institutions it is possible to use additional literature - plans, accounts, contracts, codes, reference books, dictionaries and so on.. So, make sure the literature you are always on the table as much as possible - then you will not be difficult somewhere between the two encyclopedias to hide a small leaf.. Or put a bunch of white sheets, like the draft, and lose the spurs between them.

Crib Paging
Is a pager, with a pre-dumped him by text. Because in our time no surprise these boxes, then you can safely decommission without fear of spotting. Depending on the type of pager, there can fit 1.5-3 sheet of A4. The probability to cancel this spur 70-85%, in part attributed to 80-95%.

Crib elastic
Scribbled on a piece of paper the answer on the reverse side with tape mold the end of the gum from the pants, the other end tied to the arm. Dangerous when the approach Sklifasovskogo a piece of paper to let go, to which she immediately reacts with sprecavanje in the sleeve.
Coffee

On the table lay some big glossy colourful magazine, or diary, or note book - big is better.. And pre-take care that the spurs were printed in the form of narrow horizontal stripes with columns, and with the edge on the left was printed the name of the topic, definitions, ticket and so on.. Get your spur so that you can see the title, and after getting acquainted with the theme of control or ticket carefully pull needed - and then pointedly put the journal like it bothers me. This makes it easier to find the necessary spur to their large number.

Crib sorry
Does a floppy disk 1.44, who is richer from the zip.. U have a floppy piece of iron that moves. Well, now move aside/detaching it and write on a floppy disk cheat sheet (by a pen or flomik). Who doesn't want to amass the hemorrhoids, that just takes tearing the disk into two parts (if four it will be difficult to collect) take out the magnesium.disk, sticking it on a piece of paper with the crib. Collect back - ALL spur ready - now in session put the floppy disk on the table and, when necessary, so playing with gelenochka shifts to the left and starting from the bottom rotating disk. That was all and good, you can even to a floppy disk on top something to stick, and sideways to make a layout like the ruler so if the teacher asks :Shcho TSE is?, - you could confidently say, New line.

Crib collar
Like now it's cold, wear a sweater, whose collar is stretched, and the inside of the sweater to attach the crib and when to watch, pretend that you're hot and pulling the collar look in the crib.

Crib broken pencil
Take a few pens and pencils in white, spurs are doing and sticking them on top of the transparent tape. While for the exam to start reading a new one, pretend ran out of pen or broken pencil.

Crib behind
Need: transparent book cover, pen, hands, paper. When you go out to meet under the cover of the closed book lay a piece of paper with a poem that causes you have a strong gag reflex when trying to pick it up ,possibly behind the teacher (they are usually all back listening to) and read a bit haltingly(like remember).

Cheat sheet needle
In examinations in GAI scratch on the handle with the needle all the answers and all nishtyak! I always use this trick and never made a mistake, like writing with a pen and everything!!! You can try on the floppy disk to scratch, but do not glue a piece of paper.

The authors of the website have tried many kinds of Cribs. If you are an advanced student and You have long hair, use of modern technology. Namely Hands free. Now it is not very expensive. 10 bucks on this thing is enough. If long hair is gone, put the case into the sleeve.

PERSONALLY, I ALWAYS USE a cheat SHEET, ACCORDION (example sXs)
The same thing and roll. Cut from a sheet of A4 long but narrow strip. Bend a few times so that the strip took the form of hormone. recorded on each side of the answer to the question. If necessary, the ends of the strips can be glued. On the exam to get the spur and rolls turning leaf
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ucis student!))

p
posol2008 13.03.20

damn, I obratno to school hachu

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

Zhyzni thank you(((
If you're lazy, you everywhere and always bad. I already for myself have understood clearly.
In General, also in my experience, school parauna more than the UNIVERSITY. In high school all the easier and relevant to you as an equal - an adult. In school, remember, it's not...

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Ya not lazy - I am determined...

M
Merkava 13.03.20

as an equal
as a person who always needs the teacher...
the equality of age - this empty place..
the only thing - today the teacher pressed the facts - so she told me the exam was read, and the school would send me for a run))

R
RussianQuaker 13.03.20

Merkava
And as you pushed the teacher, if not a secret?

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

RussianQuaker
Sharpen just reach s cancers and-push-and-Il...

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Blah bastard ones that really need lecitra. You have 99% Messag nigeriane. You have phase shift in this direction.

D
DonecVlad 13.03.20

And I have Saturday school was not, but tomorrow I go.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

Redox, he's got a nickname :) That's running in the same direction )

the equality of age - this empty place..
Not empty. Your next message in the same post confirmation.

as a person who always needs the teacher...
If must, I must. And if not, then no. Corny, isn't it? Don't see the point why you mean always have said.

X
XpUcToC 13.03.20

school this time fucking@ not making good time
here is the uni@Asses

I
Inakomyslyaschiy 13.03.20

Zadolbali school, wait end this year and Buet me freedom.