3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JerelyMarleCrash 13.03.20 12:09 am

Suicidie Mouse.avi:Fake or not fake?

Recently I came across a strange video...He will not explain, explain copy-paste:

Remember the cartoons about Mickey mouse from the 30's? The ones that recently came out on DVD? I heard that there is one unreleased cartoon, which I wasn't even in expensive collector's edition. Honestly it's nothing special. This loop (like Flintstones), where Mickey goes about six buildings for two or three minutes, then disappears. The melodies in this Lupe no "song" there — a cacophony as if the pianist randomly pressed the keys and fifteen minutes, after which the melody becomes white noise and continues until the end of the video. It's not the good old Mickey we know and love: here he is not dancing, not smiling. It just goes, as go you or I, but his head somehow tilted. Everyone thought that the movie ends on a cut to black (fades to black). When Leonard Maltin was interviewed about the DVD release, he noted that the Studio left a lot of garbage, but should be digitized in memory of Walt. When he received the digitized version and looked at the file on his computer, he noticed something.
The cartoon is 9 minutes and 4 seconds.

"After the blackout the cartoon stopped in the sixth minute, and then Mickey started to walk. The sound was different. Came the murmur. This isn't some speech, rather sobs. The noise became more promiscuous and loud, and the picture — all the more strange. The sidewalk went to some incredible parties, where Mickey couldn't go. On the dull face Mickey began to show a grin. In the seventh minute, the murmur turned into userdrive Creek, and the picture was getting more obscure, color has become impossible. Rat face started to fall apart. His eyes turned back, his grin slid to the left cheek. Buildings seemed to float in the air, and the sidewalk was still mangled, all was just incredible and monstrous to the human eye. Mr. Maltin got scared and left the room, and ordered the assistant to stop the video and to write on paper everything that happens in the video until the last second, and then immediately pull out the disc. This distorted shouting is over in the eighth minute, then a face of Mickey, captions and music, sounding like a broken music box. All this lasts for 30 seconds. From the guards, with whom I worked in that house, I learned that after the video the lady assistant ran from the room, stumbling, shouting Real suffering is incomprehensible! (?) seven times, and then took the guard's gun and shot himself in the head. As I understand the words of Leonard Maltin, the last frame — Russian text, which can be roughly translated as the Gates of Hell beckon the curious. I know no one saw that." To the present day.

Don't you think all this strange?Do you think It was real and videos created in the 30's, or fake and all this legend-a parody of the Wyoming incident?
121 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 13.03.20

suicide mouse free, and the opening of the Japanese horseradish find

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 13.03.20

who can have an impact on the psyche of the different techniques
In this case,I know how to act on this very psyche.Stupidity,put some sound in the background,half a minute michirou Out...remember this video where a man looks at you,the color of the screen changes and the sound gradually starts to sound like you abruptly switch on and off low quality sound system.Uncle - funny,signed up willingly wasted ten minutes of time,and the video then so long discussed...

Z

What smile.jpg?

S
Sieg Murr 13.03.20

Lurk all that crippy-crap painted in detail.

N
Nihiliant 13.03.20

suicide mouse free, and the opening of the Japanese horseradish find
Mouse cooler.

R
RikoChiko 13.03.20

Amused.

G
Geliodor 13.03.20

I heard that there is one unreleased cartoon, which I wasn't even in expensive collector's edition. Honestly it's nothing special. This loop (like Flintstones), where Mickey goes about six buildings for two or three minutes, then disappears. The melodies in this Lupe no "song" there — a cacophony as if the pianist randomly pressed the keys and fifteen minutes, after which the melody becomes white noise and continues until the end of the video.
Personally I don't care about this unnecessary and tranny a bunch of insignificant information. Ufologists, EPTA.

S
Scap. 13.03.20

Personally I don't care about this unnecessary and tranny a bunch of insignificant information. Ufologists, EPTA.
And suddenly it made the aliens to enslave us! AAAAAAAA

W
Wild Rider 13.03.20

Heliodor

if not necessary, could remain silent and go away, nerd.

H
Hryas 13.03.20

Heliodor
Oh yeah, and all of us Oh how we need this worthless piece of information

S
Scap. 13.03.20

if not necessary, could remain silent and go away, nerd.
Free country, the more we on the Internet. You can say whatever you want.
>>>
and Oh how we all need this worthless piece of information
What's the theme?

T
Troy 13.03.20

Look out the window, there you can see the same thing.

S
SAORGA 13.03.20

Recochica
Hahahaah!!! All. Now I can't watch it without laughing. And Torets Gai all killed :)

BlackStalker23 aka Cartman
I'm talking about more powerful.

So here's how I think functions this video:
Messy playing the piano gives us bespokoistvo, because of the nature of our, we're trying to associate, but it's not something good to be associate. Unusual Mickey mouse makes us think and the reasons for its dissimilarity from the usual, and he looks sad, and we think about it. Black and white design is depressing and perhaps puzzling, because we are all used to seeing color. Plus all this looks mysterious. So, we have the mystery, tension (since we are trying to understand what is happening), longing and bespokoistvo. A very good start. Then the screen dims and the voltage increases for obvious reasons. Its duration more and more alarming and the habit we expected a trick, but curiosity makes you watch. Sorry, but I missed all the shading, because I was bored and I started to watch from the moment Mickey appeared again. And was there anything interesting in the blackout? Okay, moving on. The picture is distorted and it gives us the feeling that something is wrong. When the TV's on the blink you're too suspicious. The sound box needs to reassure us, they are necessary, but what is happening on the screen we spokoistvia promises. Two contradicting feelings strain our nervous system and we start childish nervous. When Mickey loses face, it scares us with his uncertainty and abnormality. You'd be scared, too, if coming in the house he will not see the Windows (at least, would you be alarmed). Our feelings amostra.ll. And here begins the scream, which evokes fear. Why? Because our mind is aware that safe being so would not vote. This is not a normal Creek. Sensing the danger, our serdzebienie quickens, and maybe even a rush of adrenaline occur as the willingness to risk. When everything ends, we feel relief and depression, but do not lose tension as our brain still can't figure out what it was. Nerves may appear nausea and dizziness from overstimulation.

I apologize for the large number of letters.

PS And yet, what happened during shading?

Z

And yet, what happened during shading?
You're talking about the black screen half of the video?

S
SAORGA 13.03.20

BlackStalker23 aka Cartman
Yes. There was something, or I missed it?

R
RikoChiko 13.03.20

There's sort of the sound was different.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 13.03.20

Not anything you missed. There was just a black screen. And something else that is inaccessible to the eye of ordinary people. Nothing wrong with the video was not, could scare only the most susceptible individuals.

S
SAORGA 13.03.20

As a very sure someone said in the comments I always knew Disney was Satan and that they were evil and like yeah.

S
SAORGA 13.03.20

hander nick aka Night Bloomer
What do you mean, something? So should I revise or not :)
Yeah, it's not terrible. I have already written why and how it functions in the post 26.09.10 19:38.

Y
Yura_Bond_007 13.03.20

Crap!