3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 13.03.20 11:23 pm

Stones Of Barenziah (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Searched the whole forum,maybe blind,or the hands of W*NN are growing,but nothing anywhere about the stones not found.
For those who first hear about them tell:
According to legend, these stones (24 total) were in a powerful artifact thieves in the crown,the crown nopotom broke and the pieces scattered on the*th,and you have been assigned the mission to find these stones.Once you find the 1st fireplace,litite the thieves Guild (who knows where she is,my condolences( =) and talk with everyone,one of the thieves tells you the story and say that is ready to buy from you stones but ONLY when you collect them all.I opened the whole map,have climbed almost everywhere where only it is possible,but only found 6 diamonds stones.If someone has a map with the presence of stones and a detailed description please write in comments,I would be very grateful.
(If you have any questions not on the topic ask,I will be glad to help you(I have passed more than 150 quests) )
247 Comments
Sort by:
n
niko2626 13.03.20

ilinor
Old rock...like you there is extracted from the hilt of Mehrunes ' Razor,if I'm not mistaken.
Hob's Fall cave where the quest I need to find a flute Pantai is between Saarthal)Windhelm) and Anstrom.

G
Grafh26 13.03.20

Collected all the 24 stones, made in compassing the crown, now in the thieves Guild is on the bust, gorgeous, activating the crown is given a bonus in the form of perks for finding the different precious stones in chests!

G
Gal_Ant 13.03.20

give cheat on these stones

F
FaNat1k002 13.03.20

0009dfbb stone:D

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.48RuS 13.03.20

People have a kV in the Guild of Thieves, find all the stones Burnetii, does anyone have the thread map of where they all are?

K
Ksyuta 13.03.20

is it possible to get a stone from Talgarskogo Embassy? Quest with the invitation to the reception and guidance there is nix long passed. Tried to break through to them, the door will not let me, says you need a key.

D
Danzo 13.03.20

Xuta, any doors open in front of two things: a skeletal key and a combination of console + click on the door + unlock

K
Ksyuta 13.03.20

I have in the console the squares just typed

t
tyroni 13.03.20

One found in some dungeon, don't remember exactly where... I think this is where we had library books to return to the College of Winterhold...

T
TiTaNn1987 13.03.20

is 24??? it seemed to me that they 54)))

R
Radium092 13.03.20

I punched the console crown with stones and that's what interesting stones 25 on the crown.

L
LageRMan 13.03.20

Who has received this crown,please skinte screenshot of properties and appearance,and price of the crown.I don't expect she is such hemorrhoids.

L
Lich-King 13.03.20

LageRMan important process and its kosher look on the shelf I cheat not use on the road a lot of interesting th get

F
Fulcrum plus 13.03.20

Cave South of Ostmarka(in the last room on the table) and
Hob's Fall Cave - do not tell me where it is (on the map if you can. The quest for finding the flute like in the Guild bards come from?)

F
Fulcrum plus 13.03.20

Hob's Fall Cave - translated as location in litsuhe?=) on the map find no problem=)

N
NRaV 13.03.20

cave hoà
somewhere between anstrom and winterhold

A
Artemis_Neks 13.03.20

Now the crown will decorate the hall of the thieves ' Guild and when activated to give a bonus perk for finding different precious stones in chests.

Quote from one website. I am saddened by this info(

-
--Sashok-- 13.03.20

Numanni, thank you look! :)

A
Aciago 13.03.20

50th LVL 4 stone....)

v
vitekeffect 13.03.20

here is the code for all stones format/c. a good game catorce