3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 13.03.20 11:23 pm

Stones Of Barenziah (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Searched the whole forum,maybe blind,or the hands of W*NN are growing,but nothing anywhere about the stones not found.
For those who first hear about them tell:
According to legend, these stones (24 total) were in a powerful artifact thieves in the crown,the crown nopotom broke and the pieces scattered on the*th,and you have been assigned the mission to find these stones.Once you find the 1st fireplace,litite the thieves Guild (who knows where she is,my condolences( =) and talk with everyone,one of the thieves tells you the story and say that is ready to buy from you stones but ONLY when you collect them all.I opened the whole map,have climbed almost everywhere where only it is possible,but only found 6 diamonds stones.If someone has a map with the presence of stones and a detailed description please write in comments,I would be very grateful.
(If you have any questions not on the topic ask,I will be glad to help you(I have passed more than 150 quests) )
247 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just like old times 13.03.20

2. The Abode Of Rannveig
Give Colleagues , but it is a radiant quest from Farkas like , so you can easily go for it can't wait to Farkas will give the quest for this dungeon.

s
sulimo 13.03.20

Just like old times
Thanks, going to pick up. There are two.

5ehtiP 13.03.20

eh..would have muddied the map, potsony..

F
Frankie Crisp 13.03.20

13.Cave South of Ostmarka
Where to find this cave ? and where he Istmark ?

k
killo 1.1 13.03.20

_bonzo_
+1 where this istmark??

s
superteufel 13.03.20

killo 1.1
istmark this whole area, but here refers to the Istmark Imperial camp. you will find in the very East of the map. just below the cave of the stone Creek. here you go

G
Golgosh 13.03.20

_bonzo_
killo 1.1
istmark is the name of the territory.near windhelm

s
superteufel 13.03.20

PlayGround.ru

The dark Brotherhood said no. You will find yourself when you will contact)))
on account of Whiterun: the list above says that the stone in the room of an assistant of the Jarl... it's not. In fact, this stone building associates Jorrocks. In some of the rooms on the lower floor.
good luck finding)

F
Frankie Crisp 13.03.20

there is one stone that is in Astrid's room , but if I don't get it on time and the Shelter was destroyed , now there is a blockage and where the stone is to look for this ?

5ehtiP 13.03.20

superteufel
this is more like it..thank you)

M
Mauntin 13.03.20

who have already collected all the stones? what happens next?

S
SANIL 13.03.20

in windhelm, at the frat house shatter-shield is one

L
Lonely_dandere 13.03.20

from Jarl balgruf in his chambers stole)

S
Sashashot 13.03.20

View topic http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/721081/

F
Frankie Crisp 13.03.20

I can tell the code on the stone in the Room Astrid ( dark Brotherhood ) and Walmartcom the Embassy ? just now there is no possibility to get there. since the dark brotherhood is destroyed , and the thalmor are not allowed without a key

i
iSmily 13.03.20

Made his gems through the console. From a backpack to throw away can't. The job is not running.

J
Just like old times 13.03.20

iSmily
Stones received through the console does not count , simple as that. Need to collect by honest means.

S
Stalker_Lemur 13.03.20

I have all the stones, unlike the other things, not skladyvayutsya in the inventory together, for example Stone(6) and go in the list one after another, as the Bud ID is different.

E
Eiven 13.03.20

1 I found when I did the quests of the dark brotherhood
when burns their first lair, it can find a single stone.

L
Lunh 13.03.20

Stalkerlike
I have all the stones, unlike the other things, not skladyvayutsya in the inventory together, for example Stone(6) and go in the list one after another, as the Bud ID is different.

I have the same thing, the whole inventar in these rocks, well at least in the quest log count.

In General, such a mess with these stones. If you suddenly decide to when it is replayed again for the third time'll never take this stone a lot of Hassle, Pontus little backpack full.