3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 13.03.20 11:23 pm

Stones Of Barenziah (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Searched the whole forum,maybe blind,or the hands of W*NN are growing,but nothing anywhere about the stones not found.
For those who first hear about them tell:
According to legend, these stones (24 total) were in a powerful artifact thieves in the crown,the crown nopotom broke and the pieces scattered on the*th,and you have been assigned the mission to find these stones.Once you find the 1st fireplace,litite the thieves Guild (who knows where she is,my condolences( =) and talk with everyone,one of the thieves tells you the story and say that is ready to buy from you stones but ONLY when you collect them all.I opened the whole map,have climbed almost everywhere where only it is possible,but only found 6 diamonds stones.If someone has a map with the presence of stones and a detailed description please write in comments,I would be very grateful.
(If you have any questions not on the topic ask,I will be glad to help you(I have passed more than 150 quests) )
247 Comments
Sort by:
l
lemptyl 13.03.20

I have 2 questions on the topic.
how to buy a house in Riften?
in all the other cities bought, and then the Jarl task does not(his assistant too).
tell me what to do.
and the second question.
during the execution of the task, the Blood on the snow do I have to meet with the leader of the movement against the butcher, it is Li ka thread to do without a dialogue with her, and then I have a bug: this chick fell through the tavern in windhelm, and I can't talk to her

M
Millet 13.03.20

lemptyl
How to buy a house in Riften:
At the docks goes Argonian (can walk next to the tavern), who asks you to give her the potion increase health. Then, using beliefs is to ask about the sale kumoi. She says, get a quest, handing it to the Jarl. At the end of the chain telling you to tan you have to buy a house. All.

S
SANIL 13.03.20

I also can not buy a house in riften job with kumoi performed approach the Jarl is silent (bug)

v
vidgin 13.03.20

12 stones. Where found - can't remember =(

P
Pla_ton 13.03.20

That's 100% proven he was found and recorded. washes will help someone
Whiterun
1)Jorvas, 2)Jarl's chambers, 3)Hall of the dead catacombs.
Solitude
4)Essesno Jarl's chambers, 5)a Ship in the South-West from solitudeaa lighthouse is Fussy Sload
Market
6)Dwemer Museum(in the first room, not to be found in the lab of Consilmo)
so far, everything has just started on 2 times to play. passed the first time found 22 pieces sorry did not think to write down where he found it.
Well, as you might guess they are in iconic places.

P
Pla_ton 13.03.20

by the way the Council - that the stones lay in a pile in a backpack, take the time to talk with VESK. After it turns out that these stones from the crown and actually you receive the quest new assembled rock lies not in the pile and separately, and then went running.
In General again it is better to collect them all and then have to go to VESK and learn the history.

S
Stalker_Lemur 13.03.20

Pla_ton, OK. Thanks, bro.

m
mad wolf 13.03.20

In General again it is better to collect them all and then have to go to VESK and learn the history.
the main thing that to March to vex it is necessary to collect not quite all the stones, and then this quest will not understand.

N
NMRF 13.03.20

I found all 6 stones, so a level 40 rock war-the blacksmith-Archer, armor, and attack and everything almost. Quests sea, can't even understand what plot, there are brothers of the storm and dragons and things that are wrong. And settled in Whiterun, where everything is already made in the Board and Wandelhalle all done, I climb on the map is not enough, and stones odd there, although very carefully inspected, 27000 gold already. Now moved to riften, bought there 3 horses, and people help, the Guild fell on his head....In General, Skyrim is addictive, not childish, this game is great.

S
Stalker_Lemur 13.03.20

NMRF, well, if 27000 is a lot;)

l
lemptyl 13.03.20

Millet
thanks, I already found the answer))

K
KwazaMentoR 13.03.20

Posany! And they dancing on? What it will give when it's all harvested?

l
lemptyl 13.03.20

KwazaMentoR
their is a few people gathered so Fig knows what they give.
probably the crown bainesii, but how it looks and what gives you the advantages unknown))

m
mad wolf 13.03.20

after collecting all the stones, the crown goes to the Museum Guild, a bust.
But the player is a hidden bonus for finding the stones - they are starting to drop more than dofiga. ie, for example 1 to 4 stone with each draugr/giant, plus with the chests...

B
BUGAGAGer 13.03.20

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C_%D0%91%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%B8

l
lemptyl 13.03.20

BUGAGAGer
We explored every place according to that list and still found 23 out of 24.
someone tell me how can thread the other way to obtain one stone?

L
Lavuer 13.03.20

Vrotmnenogi!! And I'm wondering why it suddenly was found in each urn, chest, etc. are always 3-4 flawless stone!! It's not a blessing, it's KARA! Then sell zae..shsya, and pass not to pick up - the toad smothers (Munchkin and I). I knew that all because of the hair..Noah nocturnal in deep cleavage... My advice to you, ladies and gentlemen: do not collect the stones of Barenziah. More hassle than real benefit.

l
lemptyl 13.03.20

Lavuer
and in my opinion very useful, especially if you do not hack the game for money.
besides, I'm too Munchkin, and I strain the remaining tasks in the diary.

P
Pla_ton 13.03.20

above I wrote a list of all the stones. he began to see inconsistencies. now just decided to start stones. already wrote above 100% of the tested locations. maybe someone useful will complement. here
Whiterun
1)Jorvas, 2)Jarl's chambers, 3)Hall of the dead catacombs.
Solitude
4)Essesno Jarl's chambers 5)a Ship in the South-West from solitudeaa lighthouse is Fussy Sload
Market
6)Dwemer Museum(in the first room, not to be found in the lab of Consilmo)
7) the Mansion in solitude, the kind you buy for 25 Grand.
8) the House on the Northwest Helge with underground hideout of bandits Pine is called Outpost. in the house near the wardrobe there is a button that opens the secret entrance. near the house there is a path over which a small bridge. there's still the trap with stones and a couple of gangbangers on these stones you throw.
9) Room mage in Windhelm.then just go to the top floor in the castle and straight down the corridor to his room.
10) Confirm. in Astrid's room. in the shelter TB.
well, so far all as the others will check to accomplish your goal. I hope someone will help.

m
mad wolf 13.03.20

lemptyl and in my opinion very useful, especially if you do not hack the game for money.
many stones located in such places, not only in the beginning, at the end of the game without the stimulus would not go.
ie, the bonus is when all the financial problems the Persian is solved and he does not know where to spend money and accumulated a stock of stones.
well, to carry the whole game 23 stone in a backpack - totally not ice, especially if one in the Embassy to forget to take :)

here is the garbage in the diary - annoying, Yes...

someone tell me how can thread the other way to obtain one stone?
only cheats. stone you don't need - you need a quest to push through.
consistently in the console

set TGCrownGemsFound to 24
set TGCrownGemsTotal to 24
setstage TGCrown 30