3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 13.03.20 11:32 pm

Final Fantasy 15 and FarCry5 really the first game much more interesting? (Far Cry 5)

If you compare the last two games of Final Fantasy 15 and FarCry5 which of them will be much more interesting in the story and the gameplay. Someone may have already tried both of these games!
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 13.03.20

FF I was happy that FC pass happy, this is a different game, probably in all senses, to compare with jrpg fps shooter in an open world this is incorrect.

J
Jo7eR 13.03.20

Strange question...
Generally, as the saying goes the taste and color.... And the one and the other have their pros and cons. But specifically it was a choice, now choose to play - would choose ФК5.

A
AlexKHAB 13.03.20

finally damn different games. it is incorrect to compare. Both normal.

i
insel260 13.03.20

Hmm, and let's compare FC 5 with World of Warcraft ? Also a good game... the Topic is about anything. How can you compare two completely different games, both in genre and gameplay???
Slasher and shooter... Someone more like the first and the second gate. And someone on the contrary. I hate slasher, and therefore don't play finalku and the like. But to say something bad about her I will not, has not played since. But FC 5 was great and fun to play it.

s
sKard 13.03.20

insel260
Strangely, the Witcher boevki also sleshernoy, but you appreciated the game for 10?

G
GuyverDark 13.03.20

It's 2 different genres.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.03.20

here I would compare asasins creed origins and the Witcher, far cry 5 and falout 4 and the fact that you compare, it's like heaven and earth!

i
insel260 13.03.20

Skard
The Witcher is an action RPG.
And slasher, he is a slasher, where in addition to battle anything in the game.
Even if, as you say in the Witcher laserowa boevka (although I don't agree with you), anyway, the game is completely different. Absolutely.

T
TheHouse 13.03.20

insel260
FF XV is also an RPG, and another thing that FF XV dull Asian RPGs...

s
sKard 13.03.20

insel260 wrote:
The Witcher is an action RPG.
Apparently you do not understand at all in the genres of games. Sometimes...
The genre and style of the suit as it is not the same.

i
insel260 13.03.20

Skard
Yes, I also think that to compare the Witcher, FC 5 and Finalku, saying it's the same - stupid, very stupid.

m
mrdudell17 13.03.20

insel260
Yes, nothing stupid. Choose the game of the year and always compare different genres.
the man wants to decide what to buy. And you such clever, hit a kid.
I recommend FC5 him, because his avatar is Michael De Santa.

S
Silverite 13.03.20

Finalka essentially until 2020 and will be an unfinished product-add-all will be out.Like it or not-everyone has their own opinion.IMHO I after so many years of waiting and waiting for more trailers and other brand shown yet at TGS(much cut out and changed). Such feelings from 7-9 as part of the first Curling iron I have not experienced.FC 5-similarly.Very upset that many of the elements cut/okazualili or turned into perks.Spoils the game to decide the player himself.insel260
Never a slasher.Boevka in active mode in 2018-2018 for a long time in years he had no news.In General, as correctly noted to compare radically different genres is not Gud.

s
sKard 13.03.20

insel260
Oh, you corrected your first response to me. Well, then I will edit. About what I have to say I do not insist, anyway, everyone remains at the opinion.

H
Hanzo666 13.03.20

To me that's more like Need for speed underground than Tetris. The gameplay is much more dynamic, and the plot - simple, but it's there. And about graphics generally keep quiet.

About this review worthy of this topic.